Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donna.peerce1

Hello Grey Skies just me on my own. I knew them both. I watch her you tubes and was sick at the pregnancy blog like it was his first kid. I remember him coming into the office with his baby. I left work,Sophie left and I then heard they had been foundout
He left his wife and kid and now them together
Both don’t give a sh*t and I’ve just realised I’m wasting my life and I’m outa here😁
Fair enough to share
@oliviatipplesx @Donna.peerce1 @Sadbuttrue seem to be the same account? This is looking really dodgey

maybe lawrence has a bitter unhappy ex who doesnt like to see him happy and move on because these accounts are all coming from the same person? i dno im finding this fishy

i think shes 28 and he's 33/34 - my boyfriend is 9 years older than me i dont think hes creepy. also my sister is a step mum to 2 kids and shes great with them but wouldnt ever post them on her facebook because shes not there mum?
wow, I thought this site was a friendly site to chat about the youtubers we watch. I never knew this site was here until I gooogled sopherina and this came up snd out of interest I saw all the comments and wanted to create a profile to share my thoughts not get accused of something I haven’t done!
My views might be a bit harsh, I came from a single mum house hold and my dad left us for another woman so it got to me. Didn’t realised I’d be attacked and accused! I only joined up a few days ago 😢😔

I do think they will need to come clean about the situation with his ex and child. It's going to come out at some point so they would be better off acknowledging it now. They wouldn't need to go into details.. just to acknowledge that this isnt Lawrence's first baby otherwise I can see things getting messy for them if it came out elsewhere.
Maybe the mum of Lawrence child doesn’t want this shared though-might be tricky for them to admit his past life if he can’t say about his other child?! 🤔

Reactions: 2

gibbs

VIP Member
They really have been the same old same old but the latest one has her ranting about feeling pressure to be perfect for instagram and how she's been keeping off SM as it's affected her but then bam she's right back into her pompous smug girl act talking about "healthy, notorious., yummy food" and how she's going to be sharing her delicious recipes and clever freezer meal prep, she's a one trick pony that seems to have got a bee in her bonnet about having frizzy hair :ROFLMAO: it's worth a watch for the rant, it's quite near the end.
Ohhhh I'll have to have a noisy when I need a laugh.

• Haha

gibbs

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she just comes across as SO patronising?? Like thank god for her teaching us all about being vegan and saving the environment and being frugal because otherwise I’d have no idea 🙄🙄
Well the patronising gets worse she's set up an app telling people what to eat and of course you have to pay for it.

Attachments

• Angry

Maz86

ok... so... i know i eat like a pig... but, in her latest video (25£ aldi grocery challenge) she says that a can of soup is enough for 2 people.. how? this tiny ass can of soup is enoughl... and why can't these people make their own soup?
I think it’s enough if you have it with something, like a toastie maybe... I find whole tin is too much for me but half is not enough 😁

Reactions: 1
@oliviatipplesx @Donna.peerce1 @Sadbuttrue seem to be the same account? This is looking really dodgey

maybe lawrence has a bitter unhappy ex who doesnt like to see him happy and move on because these accounts are all coming from the same person? i dno im finding this fishy

Pretty creepy given she was probably only in the early 20s at that time? If this is true I really feel for his ex
i think shes 28 and he's 33/34 - my boyfriend is 9 years older than me i dont think hes creepy. also my sister is a step mum to 2 kids and shes great with them but wouldnt ever post them on her facebook because shes not there mum?

Dancerxoxo

Are you aware how the site works..?
And we have all just said we guess it’s difficult to know how much to share when you are CHOOSING to make your life public
They’re choosing to keep a child private. Something which has nothing to do with Sophie’s channel. Someone who used to know Lawrence did some petty research to find this thread and decided to ‘spill the tea’ about his past. He has literally said on his Twitter that the person who dropped his child’s existence on this public hate forum has been reported to the appropriate authorities.

mcgee

VIP Member
In one of her recent vlogs the toddler wandered into the background so she shifted to try and cover him so I had the impression she wasn’t keen on having him online but then he’s on the thumbnail for her latest video so obviously not.

Loubell83

VIP Member
This idea is not new and the name is ridiculous.

it annoys me that she makes shopping at Aldi a personality trait.

oliviatipplesx

i thought something was off because lots of accounts were online at like 230am last night and had been set up. yeh i also see why theyve not mentioned his kid now also its not her place. i feel bad for him, would hate if my child was dragged into stuff online
on a separate note i have been enjoying her pregnancy videos so far but hope he food and meal plan videos stay becuase thats how i found her

weird that your off the thread now after stirring loads up. wish you well hon
just me on my own
was online at 2:30 because i have insomnia...

Do you know how I can upload the screenshot I’m trying but it’s not working
His twiter handle is
@ l a w r e n c e o s h e a
Without the gaps sorry don’t want to get banned

edit: found it!
Well I think he handled that well!
Also now agree, yes he would appear to know the person making those accounts!
Agreed!
And glad you found it I was having a mare trying to add the screenshots lool

• Heart