Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You’re the one that told us his Twitter handle??
True im not denying that. I only looked after some1 said he deleted pics of his kid then deleted his tetter but ur right I did an I shoildnt have.

Just being a mam myself Id hate my child to be brang into drama on a site like this an there choosing to keep his child private an i agree its a shame someone ruined that 4 Lawrence and his kid

Reactions: 1

Maz86

Th
It bothers me that they purchased that Aldi food parcel for entertainment purposes. She argued in the comments that a lot of her subscribers would rely on her video to see if it’s worth it.
But on the Aldi website you can see exactly what’s inside the box?!
That’s what I thought! She kept on saying she had no idea what’s in it but information is public and I knew what’s in it without buying it...

Pinkii

VIP Member
Very sad to hear about her Dad, hope she is doing ok, esp under these circumstances and not being able to be with family

Not keen on her at all. I get an insincere vibe from her. One thing that really winds me up is when she says ‘are you ok?!’ in situations where it doesn’t remotely work. I think she was talking about a price of air freshener once and she was like “are you ok?!’ Why wouldn’t the company be ok? Shut up. She also buys a lot of plastic wrapped crap and preaches sustainability. Nope.
I made an account specifically to reply to this haha! This really winds me up. She says it far too much and out of context too. For example: lemon scented bathroom wipes - are you okay? It doesn't make sense! So glad someone else has noticed

Other than that I think she is nice enough

• Haha

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Th

That’s what I thought! She kept on saying she had no idea what’s in it but information is public and I knew what’s in it without buying it...
Yep - I think she’s hoping/assuming most of her viewers are dumb.

lexiloo

VIP Member
urgh the snobbery on her in the latest vlog when she looks disgusted saying Lawrence uses "store brand head and shoulders"

Applespice

How can Sophie feel knowing he left a wife and child already.....once a cheater always a cheater!
I'm not sure if hes left the child? Seems like he still has contact
In regards to my previous post..having thought about it, she didn't know Lawrence when she made the decision to be on YouTube so it must be quite difficult for her now having the situation with his ex and child but presumably he doesnt want to share that with her audience.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's not linking the log cabin as she has "issues" with the owner ...

It's obvious she's angry they didn't give her a discount after she said she's a "vlogger"

Cassi O’bury

Anyone watch the pregnancy announcement? I'm happy for them, but bloody hell I was falling asleep half way through it. "We're having a real life baby, a real human" Good God 🤦‍♀️😂
Lawrence seems to think they're some kind of celebrities. "Don't worry the food videos won't stop", I wasn't worrying mate 🤨
I can just imagine it now....
✌ Living ✌your ✌ best ✌ life ✌ on✌ a ✌ budget ✌ with ✌ a ✌ real ✌ life ✌ baby ✌
Nausea inducing! Hope he stays with her

Nausea inducing! Hope he stays with her

Last edited:
  • Wow
she said on her instagram shes dyed them so they were big for the day. this thread is clutching at straws she really isnt bad and i think its really nasty to talk about her face.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I need to know what she has done, she looks so different. Thought it was her brows but not so sure now. Looks like she has had fillers as she looks puffier in the face but I don’t think fillers are her thing.

She deserved the engagement after a shitty year so far. Congrats to them.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Definitely bad vibes from him!! I can’t bear watching her now. She’s become unbelievably smug since becoming pregnant! The baby content is boring AF.
Like i said before, its triggering for me (probably for others too) and i agree with you, its boring