Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has shee been on this holiday? Seems like bloody forever.. Close to unfollowing. We can't all afford Ā£200 for PCR tests on top of the price of a holiday so those of us who struggle to make ends meet..mainly NHS workers who earn duck all get to sit at home and watch these tw*ts off on their jollies.. Bored. šŸ˜“

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How long has shee been on this holiday? Seems like bloody forever.. Close to unfollowing. We can't all afford Ā£200 for PCR tests on top of the price of a holiday so those of us who struggle to make ends meet..mainly NHS workers who earn duck all get to sit at home and watch these tw*ts off on their jollies.. Bored. šŸ˜“
And she also works like 2 days a week probablyā€¦imagine how long of a holiday she would need if she actually worked proper 40 hours/week most people doā€¦god these influencers are all so spoiled itā€™s ridicoulous šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 9
The annoying thing is she probably saved up soooo much money when she lived with her parents that she can splurge on these long holidays. Not saying someone shouldnā€™t enjoy themselves but she went so much about missing her family, why didnā€™t she go see them instead of going to Greece? Just doesnā€™t make sense. James probably has worked more in one week than she has in 6 months

The dc video.. ā€œthese shades are blending better together than those ones didā€ that would be colour theory..red to orange blending better than blue to pink..shocking

Reactions: 14
The make up in that DC video was probably the worst I've ever seen her do. I dont understand how her skills are getting worse and not better after doing make up on YouTube for years now. Surely it's a given that you just become more talented the more you do something. It made me realise that actually, make up isn't her passion like most other beauty youtubers.

Reactions: 6
She's so vanilla and boring with her make up don't get me wrong I do enjoy a soft glam look but surely she should have better skills. She just looks like a child playing with mummy's makeup

Her new greece vlog is just them going to restaurants and her filming differents foods with occasional beach here and thereā€¦.honestly so boringšŸ„± if youā€™re filming then at least make it interesting

Reactions: 6
It might be too obvious but Iā€™d have loved to have seen her do a full Harley Quinn inspired look with the DC collection and make a mini series or something out of different looks. She just isnā€™t creative enough and if she canā€™t blend certain colour or powders on her face, itā€™s never her fault itā€™s the products fault

Reactions: 4
It might be too obvious but Iā€™d have loved to have seen her do a full Harley Quinn inspired look with the DC collection and make a mini series or something out of different looks. She just isnā€™t creative enough and if she canā€™t blend certain colour or powders on her face, itā€™s never her fault itā€™s the products fault
Iā€™m pretty sure all her hints towards Harley Quinn Halloween looks are pointing to that coming in a few weeks

Reactions: 1
I forgot that I unfollowed her main channel so was quite surprised to see her name in my subscriptions with her Skiathos vlogs.
I just watched the first 2 and while Iā€™m not mad at her trip, it is sort of boring. Iā€™m just wondering how it justifies 3 vlogs when itā€™s very same-y and repetitive throughout šŸ™„
Anyway, a couple videos every 2 months is as much soph as I can take so ā€¦ ā˜ŗ This is fine.

Reactions: 11
I forgot that I unfollowed her main channel so was quite surprised to see her name in my subscriptions with her Skiathos vlogs.
I just watched the first 2 and while Iā€™m not mad at her trip, it is sort of boring. Iā€™m just wondering how it justifies 3 vlogs when itā€™s very same-y and repetitive throughout šŸ™„
Anyway, a couple videos every 2 months is as much soph as I can take so ā€¦ ā˜ŗ This is fine.
I know, they do the same thing everyday and it looks like a nice holiday but not three vlogs worth lol

Reactions: 2
Feel bad for Soph tonight, I feel like we've all lost work at some point. By the looks of it she doesn't keep any backups and edits straight from the SD card (and then presumably only keeps the final edited version and deletes any raw files).

Reactions: 2
Feel bad for Soph tonight, I feel like we've all lost work at some point. By the looks of it she doesn't keep any backups and edits straight from the SD card (and then presumably only keeps the final edited version and deletes any raw files).
I feel bad for her, but I think she had same or similar problems in the past when it comes to editingā€¦sheā€™s been in this business for 6 years now, but she makes mistakes as if sheā€™s only done this for monthsā€¦she shouldā€™ve learned by now

Reactions: 8
She's had this happen before She's got really slap dash with her videos how the heck she got 1million subs is beyond me

Reactions: 3
I don't follow her anymore but she strikes me as the type of person who's too lazy to take extra steps as a contingency plan, but will moan and cry when things go wrong šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
I do feel for her, but if this was your job, would you not take measures to stop this from happening? Like backing up your files on multiple SD cards, or even keeping a back up on your laptop? Iā€™ve not really used a computer since I was at school but I used to email my coursework to myself in case my computer crashed or whatever šŸ˜‚

Not to mention that similar has happened to her multiple times in the past! Learn from it!

Reactions: 10
I do feel for her, but if this was your job, would you not take measures to stop this from happening? Like backing up your files on multiple SD cards, or even keeping a back up on your laptop? Iā€™ve not really used a computer since I was at school but I used to email my coursework to myself in case my computer crashed or whatever šŸ˜‚

Not to mention that similar has happened to her multiple times in the past! Learn from it!
If this was a job she'd be in a disciplinary there's a reason youtubers influencers don't want jobs they're too unreliable

Reactions: 10
I don't follow her anymore but she strikes me as the type of person who's too lazy to take extra steps as a contingency plan, but will moan and cry when things go wrong šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Exactly thisā€¦I mean thereā€™s so many ways to find info nowadays, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a website or youtube video or something where she couldā€™ve gone to find the solution to this, especially bc it has happened before, but instead she goes crying on IG stories like her 12 year old followers will know how to help

Reactions: 4
I do like soph but why does she put blusher on her nose? It looks stupid and like sunburn??

Reactions: 3