Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who edits from the sd card! I work in video editing and I always transfer the clips over onto my mac and once I'm done transfer everything over to an external hard drive. You'd think she'd know this stuff

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s done this SO many times now. Editing from sd card is just pure laziness.

Reactions: 10
Ngl, I’m really disappointed with the look she did! So many other talented miss have done the Emily look, literally dozens in the past few days, and Soph’s version is this…
E6F76CF3-D205-43B6-A502-9758F7CB4547.jpeg

Like sorry it’s just boring! She’s just changed her brows? Other people have painted on nostrils, carved their noses, painted themselves blue? It’s just so slapdash and people are fawning over it in the comments. Just makes me made that she gets so much praise and recognition when there are incredibly talented artists who don’t…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ngl, I’m really disappointed with the look she did! So many other talented miss have done the Emily look, literally dozens in the past few days, and Soph’s version is this…
View attachment 799173
Like sorry it’s just boring! She’s just changed her brows? Other people have painted on nostrils, carved their noses, painted themselves blue? It’s just so slapdash and people are fawning over it in the comments. Just makes me made that she gets so much praise and recognition when there are incredibly talented artists who don’t…
It’s honestly tit lol. Something you’d cack handedly do for your kid on Halloween haha

Reactions: 9
View attachment 799173
God, she’s SO LAZY!
it drives me absolutely insane. You have a bloody dream job that’s rooted in creativity and a little discipline and you can’t manage that.

To be fair to her, the whole idea of her Corpse Bride look was that it is wearable and simple and easily copyable for her followers. I don't think she ever said that she was trying to do an elaborate and amazing corpse bride look. I think it's nice for her makeup ability level and the ability level of her followers.

Reactions: 10
To be fair to her, the whole idea of her Corpse Bride look was that it is wearable and simple and easily copyable for her followers. I don't think she ever said that she was trying to do an elaborate and amazing corpse bride look. I think it's nice for her makeup ability level and the ability level of her followers.
I think so too. I think sometimes those elaborate looks are just too much for the ‘normal’ person to recreate. Whether it’s just too difficult, or too many products required, that kind of thing. It’s nice to see a tutorial I could actually recreate, if I was actually to go out on Halloween 😅

To be fair, looking back on it, I think I was more annoyed at her followers comments, talking about how talented etc. she is doing a more realistic, wearable and sort of easy look. It was more that they were hyping it up so much and then the people actually putting in loads of effort literally painting themselves blue didn’t get as much hype. I was probably in a bad mood as well 😂 I do think she could do a series of ‘wearable’ more simple Halloween looks that her followers could recreate, that would be something seasonal but still replicable!

Reactions: 4
To be fair, looking back on it, I think I was more annoyed at her followers comments, talking about how talented etc. she is doing a more realistic, wearable and sort of easy look. It was more that they were hyping it up so much and then the people actually putting in loads of effort literally painting themselves blue didn’t get as much hype. I was probably in a bad mood as well 😂 I do think she could do a series of ‘wearable’ more simple Halloween looks that her followers could recreate, that would be something seasonal but still replicable!
Yeah I understand what you mean. She is good at makeup, but she’s not make up artistry good. I feel like a lot of her fans are quick a lot younger too so everything is ✨amazing✨

Yeah I understand what you mean. She is good at makeup, but she’s not make up artistry good. I feel like a lot of her fans are quick a lot younger too so everything is ✨amazing✨
She definitely appeals to girls just getting into makeup also because she's natural I guess parents would be more at ease but people grow and move on as she will grow

Reactions: 2
She definitely appeals to girls just getting into makeup also because she's natural I guess parents would be more at ease but people grow and move on as she will grow
I’m not great at makeup so it is nice to see someone on YouTube who is more at my level makeup skill wise 😂

Reactions: 5

The latest Halloween look, I'm surprised she didn't smudge out the lip more? It looks like the pencil liner is still a there even where she's smudged out? (Clearest photo 3, I don't know how to link to a specific one)

The latest Halloween look, I'm surprised she didn't smudge out the lip more? It looks like the pencil liner is still a there even where she's smudged out? (Clearest photo 3, I don't know how to link to a specific one)
It looks like she’s just swiped it with two fingers and called it a day

Her looks are so uninspiring these days. It just comes across as really lazy

Wasn’t Harley Quinn done to death like 2 Halloween’s ago?

Reactions: 13
She’s such a pick me girl… why is she acting like it’s so weird to answer the door with pyjamas on and messy hair? 🤣 don’t think my postman has ever seen me fully dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a pick me girl… why is she acting like it’s so weird to answer the door with pyjamas on and messy hair? 🤣 don’t think my postman has ever seen me fully dressed
I literally answer my door in my dressing gown nearly every day. The postman probably thinks I’m unemployed and never leave the flat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8