Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard her name for yearssss but always put off watching her but seen she just tested Kylie Cosmetics and I like that so checked her out. Does she have any personality...? Comes across as very young and unlikeable and not interested in the make up at all??? Something about her face made me never want to watch her before 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no offence to anyone who liked the beach bag but that is the most horrific bag i think i’ve ever seen

Reactions: 2
I’d love to see her re-use all the makeup she already has. If she wasn’t so lazy with her uploading she could do a 12 day challenge where she uses 12 different palettes or something. I can guarantee the next video she does will be the Batman collection with revolution
poll on her story for DC collection 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like Soph's videos overall as they are just easy-watching for me. HOWEVER, I don't agree with her video featuring the Dyson Airwrap - here's why:

1) Her target audience is teenagers who do not have jobs
2) She is influencing them to purchase/ask parents to buy them the hair tool because their fave influencer has it
3) The air wrap is about £400 - the best part of rent and household bills. Even families with two working parents would not be able to afford to just splurge on something that's gonna be gathering dust in six months time
4) Related to my previous point - it's straight-up tone-deaf. People are about to be sacked after furlough ends and won't be able to pay for essentials in life

Reactions: 21
I like Soph's videos overall as they are just easy-watching for me. HOWEVER, I don't agree with her video featuring the Dyson Airwrap - here's why:

2) She is influencing them to purchase/ask parents to buy them the hair tool because their fave influencer has it
3) The air wrap is about £400 - the best part of rent and household bills. Even families with two working parents would not be able to afford to just splurge on something that's gonna be gathering dust in six months time
4) Related to my previous point - it's straight-up tone-deaf. People are about to be sacked after furlough ends and won't be able to pay for essentials in life
Agree with you but you have to consider you’re talking about a girl who all of her life had things gifted to her, either by her parents or brands …don’t know how long you’ve watched her, but the only thing she spends money on is travel and house, sometimes not even that…girl’s cheap as hell yet she promotes all this products as if she would ever buy them herself lol

Reactions: 9

I think it’s just normal to her to not pay for stuff like that. She came into the industry so young that money’s never really been an issue…obviously I’m not making assumptions about her financial situation when she was living at home, but she’s certainly been gifted a lot of stuff for a long time and has never really had that struggle that many people have of making ends meet, let alone paying out for luxuries and treats

Reactions: 11
Anyone else getting really fed up of all the mama Mia references on her Instagram this week? We get it, you’re in Greece!

Reactions: 15
I stopped following this girl ages ago because I just couldn't cope anymore. Well who has seen Emma's Rectangle on Instagram? Posted a reel two days ago for dominos.. well Soph features. Emma all dressed up and there is Soph in an oversized jumper !

Reactions: 4
Anyone else getting really fed up of all the mama Mia references on her Instagram this week? We get it, you’re in Greece!
That’s because going on holiday is probably the only interesting thing in her life so she decided to make it her personality….she even bought clothes to wear specifically for holiday that she’ll probably get rid off later🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just watched her new video and have to say I absolutely have no idea how she built a career on makeup cause her makeup skills are absolutely awful

Reactions: 9
Just watched her new video and have to say I absolutely have no idea how she built a career on makeup cause her makeup skills are absolutely awful
Yeah this video was absolutely atrocious for the make up skills. Just remove it all stop trying to pile more products on to try and fix it!

Reactions: 2
right place at the right time. If she started now there’s no way she would get this big
I agree. She’s a lovely girl I think, but she definitely got on the YouTube train at the right time. There is nothing about her that particularly stands out. And I’m not saying that in a horrible way, she’s just a girl next door, which is fine. But with how saturated the influencer world is now, she wouldn’t make it if she were to launch today.
Only negative is there are really talented makeup artists out there who struggle to get the reach and opportunities she does. But that’s not her fault.

Reactions: 11