Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was not expecting over a mil...
Ridiculous money for what she does and the quality of ‘work’ she produces. Shameful how she’s been quite beggy and asking people watching her to donate to charity in the past too!

Reactions: 13
duck off.

1000031555.png

Ridiculous money for what she does and the quality of ‘work’ she produces. Shameful how she’s been quite beggy and asking people watching her to donate to charity in the past too!
And she wants so much praise for being such an amazing person for donating the money from views. It's be more impressive if you actually donated your money 🖕🏻

Reactions: 6
What is she talking about that you can't have songs mentioning anything religious in a non religious ceremony? That can't be right can it?

Reactions: 6
What is she talking about that you can't have songs mentioning anything religious in a non religious ceremony? That can't be right can it?
From wiki so might need taking with a pinch of salt, maybe someone can confirm. “In the UK, a civil registrar ceremony cannot include hymns, religious readings or prayers, and the marriage must take place at a registered or licensed venue to be legally valid.

That hen was so cringe why the hell did they call her baby soph??? 🤢 lmaooo. Like others have said she’s just so dramatic over things. Why do we need an update about how much pain she’s been in and how she did soooo well and left the house? Read the room mate you’re soaked in privilege it wouldn’t make any difference to you if you couldn’t leave the house. Most people have no choice so they can put food on the table and keep the roof over their head! Urgh. Yes endo sucks but come on.

Reactions: 9
From wiki so might need taking with a pinch of salt, maybe someone can confirm. “In the UK, a civil registrar ceremony cannot include hymns, religious readings or prayers, and the marriage must take place at a registered or licensed venue to be legally valid.

That hen was so cringe why the hell did they call her baby soph??? 🤢 lmaooo. Like others have said she’s just so dramatic over things. Why do we need an update about how much pain she’s been in and how she did soooo well and left the house? Read the room mate you’re soaked in privilege it wouldn’t make any difference to you if you couldn’t leave the house. Most people have no choice so they can put food on the table and keep the roof over their head! Urgh. Yes endo sucks but come on.
I don't think Taylor swift would be considered a religious hymn 😂 She really plays everything by the book doesn't she? Like if she had a real job , she would be that colleague that has to do everything exactly by the rules and would go and grass if someone made a simple mistake or made a rude joke .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our wedding planner told us the same too, no religious connotations. I had to ask if we were allowed the word 'hell' as we had chosen Bring Me the Horizon 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our wedding planner told us the same too, no religious connotations. I had to ask if we were allowed the word 'hell' as we had chosen Bring Me the Horizon 🤭
This is off topic from Soph but I need to ask, was it Follow You? I love that song so much! Great choice if so ahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 4