Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Focusing on the wrong bit but it's not the first time she's played Wembley, I was there for rep tour in 2018. BBC so stupid.

Reactions: 4
Each to their own but I do not understand why people want to film so much on their phones. I understand wanting to look back on certain songs, I get it. But why post it to your story?

Reactions: 15
Wait so not only she travel to America to see TS but she also went for 2 nights in London? So people have missed out but here's Soph taking all the tickets she can because she's a sgreedy, selfish bleep.

I'm not a TS fan but can understand how infuriating that would be to fans that missed out?

1000039457.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait so not only she travel to America to see TS but she also went for 2 nights in London? So people have missed out but here's Soph taking all the tickets she can because she's a sgreedy, selfish bleep.
i'm sorry but i never get people's logic with this, she's taken 1 ticket out of a 90 thousand capacity venue 😅 loads of non influencers and people i know in real life have gone to more than 1 show, if someone can afford it then why not?

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand how come people don’t get tired of it, I feel like it ruins the experience. It should be something special you experience once or twice, not something that you do all the time. Like going for one London show after America makes sense bc of the new albums, but multiple times in a row I just don’t get. I bet she’ll go in August as well.

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand how come people don’t get tired of it, I feel like it ruins the experience. It should be something special you experience once or twice, not something that you do all the time. Like going for one London show after America makes sense bc of the new albums, but multiple times in a row I just don’t get. I bet she’ll go in August as well.
This is exactly what I thought. Its wild to me that she would go to the same show two nights in a row. You're watching the exact same thing just from a different angle.

Reactions: 6
i'm sorry but i never get people's logic with this, she's taken 1 ticket out of a 90 thousand capacity venue 😅 loads of non influencers and people i know in real life have gone to more than 1 show, if someone can afford it then why not?

Well technically she's had at least 3 tickets now and there may be 90k capacity but all I see all over social media is how people couldn't get tickets. Like I said, I'm not a fan, I don't care for TS but people buying tickets for multiple nights in a row is a bit tit. Just because they can afford it doesn't mean they should when people are missing out and for some it's a once in a lifetime show.

Some little girl probably couldn't get tickets because almost 30 year old Soph wants to go 2 nights in a row and act like the child that should have been there.

Reactions: 10
She just posted to say she is going back in August 🙄

As someone who would have love to get tickets, it is slightly annoying seeing people go multiple times.

Reactions: 9
"I don't know if she knew me" alright head, you're not a bleeping celebrity.

1000039463.png

🙄🙄

1000039465.png

She just posted to say she is going back in August 🙄

As someone who would have love to get tickets, it is slightly annoying seeing people go multiple times.
1000039464.png

So that'll be the 4th ticket she's had? Meanwhile people couldn't get 1 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wondered if she was invited by a brand like others for the second night and hasn’t disclosed yet.
That’s what I wondered too bc I remember last summer her saying she’s going with her friend Ellie and then her family separately.
She’s usually very careful about this stuff. I think the reason she hasn’t disclosed anything is bc I saw from one of the girls brand was samsung and we all know she‘s a loyal apple user.
She knows she’ll get backlash for accepting it, especially since she already went privately multiple times.

Her friend Emma was supposedly invited by a brand and then uninvited within a day, I wonder what brand that was?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wondered if she was invited by a brand like others for the second night and hasn’t disclosed yet.
Wonder if it ever occurred to her to gift the tickets on behalf of the brand to someone who hadn’t already been twice. Probably not 😅

I found Soph so relatable and likeable once upon a time, as we’re the same age. But when I look at the way she acts and presents herself compared to how I do at our age…it’s interesting

Reactions: 12
I tried to get tickets for myself and my 8year old. I wasn't able to. I don't begrudge people who got tickets at all, it is what it is. What's annoying though is the fact she's going multiple times, as someone who couldn't get near any tickets I find it really selfish she's doing that.

Plus she annoys the crap put of me anyway.

I tried to get tickets for myself and my 8year old. I wasn't able to. I don't begrudge people who got tickets at all, it is what it is. What's annoying though is the fact she's going multiple times, as someone who couldn't get near any tickets I find it really selfish she's doing that.

Plus she annoys the crap put of me anyway.
Yeah I can definitely understand people being upset that people are going to multiple shows as so many people were unable to get tickets. I went to one show and stood outside for another and there were two adorable little girls outside crying and singing along to every word, I gave them a friendship bracelet each and ended up talking to their mum and she said she had tried so hard to get tickets but couldn’t so did the next best thing and stood outside the stadium, they had travelled for over an hour to do that. Made me feel very grateful for being able to attend, my heart broke for those little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I got sent a code for access to tickets for the show that very night (22nd June). I live in Dorset and was sent the code at 11am. We don’t drive and my partner (who wanted to go more than I did) was at work until 9pm. The tickets I was offered were less than £60 each but it just wasn’t feasible. So It’s also testament to her being a privileged, spoilt influencer and having no responsibilities or commitments that she can go not just once but multiple times. I think it’s understandable that people are frustrated about that.

ETA: I know I must have picked that date when I signed up (the code was also for the next night but the only available tickets were £190-ish each and we don’t have that), but my partner and I would have booked annual leave if it wasn’t THAT BLOODY DAY. Soph doesn’t have to worry about the cost or the convenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.