Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming to post this. I don't believer her, she likes making tit up. Nobody gives a tit about you Soph, the world doesn't revolve around you.
it’s such a made up story must be taking lessons from Imogen Horton making her 12 year old fans feel sorry for her! Your 27 Soph acting like someone in their mid 30s is so old while you act like a 12 year old over Taylor Swift!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s got such a me me me victim complex. Genuinely worrying being that paranoid and self absorbed!

Reactions: 9
I have no idea whether it’s true or not, but calling it bullying is a stretch. Rude, yes. Unnecessary, yes. But bullying, not really. Also, she’s not so far from someone in mid-30’s and she acts like a child all the time so not sure why she’s so shocked someone a a few yrs older would act like that. And it’s probable the woman thoght she was a teenager or something, lol.

Reactions: 10
She’s an absolute snooze fest, no one is going to be looking and laughing at her that’s for sure

Reactions: 5
Pretending this is a candid 😂

1000028320.png

Why does she post tit like this? It's not relatable, if that's what she thinks. She's just super slappable.

1000028319.png

Reactions: 4
I’m not a swiftie so I have no idea about things going on lol, why they boycotting?
Basically Billie has said tit about Taylor and people think Taylor is blocking billies new album by releasing lots of new merch and digital songs. So now some swifties don’t agree and are not listening to the new album. This is quite a basic summary twitter explains it better.

Reactions: 3
Boy sure why she'd need to have a quick lunch after the gym when she doesn't nothing??

View attachment 2963390
This is such an obvious beg it’s laughable. Also I remember watching a video where she tested these and she kept shitting on the other flavour and trying to be real nit picky with the product and the idea behind it.
Funny how now that she’s trying to rebrand into the ‘gym girlie’ she loves it and only happens to complain about the price publicly. So obvious

Reactions: 14
I've watched Jingle Jam since it started and it's brilliant when more and more people share about it/donate/share donation links but find it absolutely frustrating that this dumb witch didn't care enough to even share a link or donate until her wannabe streamer boyfriend was part of it (or was she part of it? Point stands either way).

1000031341.png

---
Also, sick of the boring wedding content now. You just know she's going to have the most boring basic wedding day there ever way 😂.

And her new video!! "Fully drugstore bridal makeup tutorial". Fully drugstore??? She's honestly so so dumb and absolutely nobody needs a wedding makeup tutorial from someone that looks orange and dirty 99% of the time 😂
---
And sorry but you slayed doing some boring as duck nails???

1000031342.png

---
She lies about and makes up the weirdest tit 😂

1000031343.png

---
1000031346.png

1000031345.jpg

1000031344.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
This makeup looks exactly like the one she did a few videos back. Guess the only difference is this one is ‘fully drugstore’. She’s really lost for ideas.
Also wonder what her new personality will be once she’s married lol.

Reactions: 4
This makeup looks exactly like the one she did a few videos back. Guess the only difference is this one is ‘fully drugstore’. She’s really lost for ideas.
Also wonder what her new personality will be once she’s married lol.
god imagine the fuss she’d make being pregnant. It’d be an unbearable 9 months

I agree regarding the wedding themed content, it’s a lot, it’s not for me. But I guess from a business sense it does kind of make sense to monetise it. Since she would be doing makeup trials and stuff anyway, and it’s wedding season so she’s probably doing okay from the content. Personally for me though, it is definitely getting boring!