Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I seen a thing last night I meant to post and now I can't find it but it was a picture of Taylor and it said "Taylor sniff " and there was a close up of her nostrils with a suspicious white substance stuck to them 😂 could you imagine stickler Sophs heartbreak if it came out Taylor was fond of the bag , she's defo the type to start crying and phone 999 if she smelled weed on the street 🤣
I seen that twit misha grimes was at her concert the other night, like a full on 25 yo going round with a number drawn on her hand and friendship bracelets which she said she swapped with some little girls at the concert 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soph acting like a 10 year old again 🙄View attachment 2996933
everytime people post about their t swift friendship bracelets, just makes me think about all the ones that are gonna end up in landfill or swallowed by animals. i know they aren't the only thing contributing to plastic waste but im seeing people's tiktok's showing up to concerts with 100+ to trade. it's cute, but are people really gonna keep them forever?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People who act like this well into adulthood give me so much ick bc it makes me embarassed to go to the taylor concert even though I wanna go simply bc of the atmopshere and experience.

Why can’t people simply enjoy music and not make artist their whole personalities. If middle schoolers do it it‘s almost normal but with adults it‘s beyond embarassing.

Reactions: 10
I see the majority of it as harmless fun at all ages and I think people should be allowed to enjoy anything to any degree they please as long as it’s not harming anyone else, however constantly tweeting at and bugging Taylor / taylornation clearly desperate for either extra tickets or an upgrade to the VIP tent just because she’s sophdoesnails is beyond cringe and deserves a bit of ridicule.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m not a Taylor fan but I do think the concerts and the culture around it looks fun. The bracelet thing I do think is cute, but I agree, a lot of plastic!

Reactions: 8
Ah I seen a thing last night I meant to post and now I can't find it but it was a picture of Taylor and it said "Taylor sniff " and there was a close up of her nostrils with a suspicious white substance stuck to them 😂 could you imagine stickler Sophs heartbreak if it came out Taylor was fond of the bag , she's defo the type to start crying and phone 999 if she smelled weed on the street 🤣
I seen that twit misha grimes was at her concert the other night, like a full on 25 yo going round with a number drawn on her hand and friendship bracelets which she said she swapped with some little girls at the concert 😬
There were posts a month or so ago of Taylor at a festival of some sort and there were photos and videos of her clearly on some sort of substances- the amount of fans in deep denial was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There were posts a month or so ago of Taylor at a festival of some sort and there were photos and videos of her clearly on some sort of substances- the amount of fans in deep denial was hilarious
That would explain how she's getting through all these concerts then 😂

Reactions: 5
I must admit I haven’t watched her in a couple of years, initially I thought she was quite sweet now I think she was and is insufferable. Does she still have that dog with the stupid name?

Reactions: 5