Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“forget about the opinions of others” coming from someone who was endlessly shoving her forceful opinions daily down everyone’s throats!!!! Government, Moneymum bitching, parent shaming, saying how people should be using their Instagram accounts, and the best one ever MLM slating 😂 😂😂 She prided herself on her rude opinions! Yet cannot stand being on the receiving end. How strange! I guess Tattle doesn’t have ‘its place’ after all * screenshot of her face close up trying to be funny *

Reactions: 7
So true. Who goes live to talk about something personal like going back to work after having a baby

If she'd have seen something like that before her Tattle thread she would have come on her stories and said 'does anyone else fink its really inappropriate like that people discuss their work details wiv a bunch ov online strangers? I dant get it''. She used to pick up on anything and use it as bold content to try and get views. To kind of make people think Sophie's so brave 🙄 It was like she was always trying to provoke a reaction

Reactions: 8
Jesus imagine having to come on stories going on and on trying to get people on her TEAM on GOOD FRIDAY in the evening. No thanks I'll stick to my PAYE with my paid bank holidays, paid holidays, sick pay and pension. She is literally telling everyone that she makes money off of them too. Get your morals back sofa. If she was doing well she wouldn't have to talk about it all the time either. she isn't doing well obviously because she's always wanting more people so loads clearly give up because she's tit

Reactions: 10
It's the same boring script all the time 😴 She tries so hard to sound informative but people just don't care! It's Easter weekend for god sake! most people are enjoying time with their family. Seems like she's desperate for people all the time to benefit herself. I don't know the ins and outs of how it works but its so obvious

Reactions: 9
she does make me larf with her quotes aimed at us here. She used to not be nice to so many people and used it as instagram entertainment. She can't deal with the fact lots of people saw it and have called her out on tattle. Just because people use a criticism forum on the internet doesn't mean they aren't happy. So the thousands of users on here, none of them are happy? Or is it you sofa who can't grow your own account who really isn't happy. Or not happy that you boasted about all of your earnings on a public account and now you're worried about the implications. I am also so sick of her GAWWWWSTO spam

times must be tough for the boss babe having to tout for business on bank holiday Friday. the same old droning on and on and making out she's trying to do them a favour when everyone knows its purely for her own income, that's how a pyramid scheme works

She does! As somoene else said, she is literally the 💀 emoji. Eeyore is the same though, he's even more skin and bone than her and he's camper than a row of tents! I couldn't be with a bloke who was more feminine than me! Her stupid repetitive speech about how women make so much money on her team of besties 🤮 There's one reason and one reason only she wants people and that's to line her own pockets. She seems to think she's the fourth emergency service on call 24/7 😂 Someone tell this joker she's selling dupe perfume please 😂

Every single post of hers since xmas has got under 1500 likes. most have under 1000. where are the other 26000 people? Probably muted her due to the constant spam of selling or the government rants. I'm not talking about any party specifically either, I think it's just the way she talks about politics in general is so abusive and rude. Apparently yes she does financially benefit from every person who joins through her, I know someone in juice plus and asked them. The person I asked said that's why it's a pyramid scheme 😡

• Angry
Do those kids ever do anything apart from bikes/park? 5 figures a month 😂
Or the free beach. Nothing wrong with free activities for kids, they're great! But stop getting others to post to social media how you're a 5 figure a month boss babe. All the same stuff talked about over on Becky Lamb's thread. These mystical 5 figures yet rocking around in a car with her 3 kids in a car model that doesn't have room for 3 kids car seats. If you were really on £120k a year you just wouldn't!

Every single post of hers since xmas has got under 1500 likes. most have under 1000. where are the other 26000 people? Probably muted her due to the constant spam of selling or the government rants. I'm not talking about any party specifically either, I think it's just the way she talks about politics in general is so abusive and rude. Apparently yes she does financially benefit from every person who joins through her, I know someone in juice plus and asked them. The person I asked said that's why it's a pyramid scheme 😡
Agreed, her instagram engagement is shocking. That's the thing though, she got handed her followers on a plate rather than working for them so in reality nobody feels invested in her personally. They might have hit follow but will just lose interest. What's she actually doing to keep or entertain people? All her stories are boring as hell

Another day, another giveaway. She definitely can't sell them at those expensive prices that she used to charge and has resorted to free ones every few days

She is a joke with this perfume tit! How can it be free once a week?????? she can't be doing well to have to have it on sale all the time!

Very much feels like she’s having some kind of mental breakdown asking herself all of those questions 😂 She’s F’ing money obsessed! What an idiot during the cost of living crisis going on and on about being sat at home earning a full time wage from an MLM 😡 She 100% still reads here because it was only last week she was directing things at Tattle that she was saying on her stories 😂 If she thinks slipping in the word tax man on her stories will make people think she’s declaring it then she’s wrong! She would have looked less guilty not mentioning money but as usual she can’t help herself

You can’t block websites from Wi-Fi that easily, you would just block it on someone’s phone 😂 Which she will just be unblocking and reading constantly anyway 😂 Going on about how financially stable she is, yes because she’s claiming UC & not paying tax on her self employment, that’s probably why!

Reactions: 6
Nobody would ask most of those questions she’s asked herself! She has such an inflated opinion of herself, my god! Of course Eeyore smokes weed! And saying they are both on the same page about sharing the kids, when we know full well from her personality that what she says goes in that relationship. She really needs to get over herself and stop pushing the content kids and baby for all they’re worth. Has she ever thought when they are older they will see all this stuff online and dislike her for exposing them. All those millions of questions about 4 kids like she’s the first it’s ever happened to 😂 Nobody cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.