Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she has put that picture up she makes it look like they are the perfumes she is selling. They aren’t, that’s got to be copyright infringement.
The Amy Childs wannabe airhead voice in full swing today

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's that well a regarded perfume insta hun. no holiday and no day out today. she made an excuse today but not convinced. probably just bigs herself up on instagram and nobody knows no different. take it she's not going back to work like Scarlett the Beg?

if I had a child or children that had just turned 3 I would be wary of them around those tiny beads!

I for one am glad she's got an active thread, god knows she wanted one for long enough.
she won't be declaring all this money and will be on UC still as a joint claim with eeyore the gremlin. Would be a travesty if someone reported them and she had to show bank statements. I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks but was crying with laughter at the ash and chels thing 😂 all that effort dressing up in clothes she would never ever wear and then got ghosted 😂 What else have I missed. Still trying to get other peoples followers except they have now had enough and cba with her. Thread title suggestion
Using her content kids to make some cash
Then got ghosted by Chels and ash
She did say on her stories a while back that she cancelled her UC but I do wonder if that's the case (it was when it was first mentioned on here so could quite easily have been lying to throw people off). If she's used to that money coming in from dwp, it's probably too tempting for her to take it even though she's earning too much (if her earning claims are true). It happened to my sister's friend. She ended up having to show a year's bank statements and there were hefty amounts of money hitting her account once a month and she ended up in court

I find it amusing that out of her last 5 or 6 grid posts, Scarlett has only liked 1 and hasn't commented on any of them at all. Meanwhile she's begging for attention under all Scarlett's posts. Same as she's like under that other Sofy Dobsons posts and Sofy hasn't liked a single post of Sofa's, let alone commented. She really is so desperate to be noticed by these bigger accounts and they couldn't give 2 hoots about her 😂

• Haha
I find it amusing that out of her last 5 or 6 grid posts, Scarlett has only liked 1 and hasn't commented on any of them at all. Meanwhile she's begging for attention under all Scarlett's posts. Same as she's like under that other Sofy Dobsons posts and Sofy hasn't liked a single post of Sofa's, let alone commented. She really is so desperate to be noticed by these bigger accounts and they couldn't give 2 hoots about her 😂
Especially when Scarlett is constantly saying about people not liking her own pictures!! Sofa clearly not on her radar at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Flogging skin cancer again I see. No morals as long as she’s making money

• Angry
Reactions: 7
How funny 😂 Although Scarlett is exactly the same as her but paying her attentions to accounts bigger than her own to gain from. They all set their sights on people they can benefit from. And Scarlett has used Sofa as much as she can because her following aint that big in comparison. Sofa wishes it was!

Reactions: 6
Her kids can't talk at all can they? What's a 'barlet'? Was meant to be some kind of inappropriate word I'm gathering but nobody can understand it?! Surely they weren't saying bastard were they???? They must all be so sick of seeing the video camera shoved in their faces non stop. She does it with the baby constantly too

Reactions: 8
Her kids can't talk at all can they? What's a 'barlet'? Was meant to be some kind of inappropriate word I'm gathering but nobody can understand it?! Surely they weren't saying bastard were they???? They must all be so sick of seeing the video camera shoved in their faces non stop. She does it with the baby constantly too
I think they were saying bastard but like you said for 3 years old their speech is delayed

What a strange thIng to make a story about? I see she's being her aggressive self again about people being 'perfect parents' but let's not forget last week she was condemning people who let their kids have internet access when she is about 5 YEARS away from that stage anyway so WHO WAS MAKING OUT THEY WERE PERFECT THEN? Does she not ever stop and think about her own hypocrisy?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her go live? Why does she have to discuss work decisions with her followers if she has real life friends 😂 As if Sofa! She just wants to show off about her ‘options’. Maybe not the best thing to do when some people are working 50 hours for the NHS on crappy wages and she’s running a pyramid scam at home

Constantly trying to mirror Scarlett’s success, now of course she’s going live too. Just like Scarlett did last night. She can literally do nothing for herself

Reactions: 5
Didn’t listen to any of her live, only popped on for a second but my god her house is a tit hole. Can’t that mega money from cat piss perfume buy a lick of paint?

Reactions: 7
And let’s just say there wasn’t 27,000 people on there 😂😂 So popular! No wonder she hides her house on the pretence of security reasons. What a sight! 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.