Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake can she do anything without shoving her phone in that poor baby’s face all of the time? All he’ll ever know is being filmed, so sad

Reactions: 3
He was planned as a content baby! It was when she saw Scarlets account grow fast because she was pregnant that she wanted the same. This woman lives for Instagram remember.She must be pleased that she’s got those longer 60 second stories now because she’s on there so much that she just had tiny dots all the way across the top of her stories before. On there all the time with nuthin to say!

Reactions: 2
she absolutely does not or has she ever had 12,000 story views 😂 My god she reckons herself doesn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s using a once in lifetime event sort of thing (new baby who wasn’t well) and judging her story views by that one day/week. She can’t seriously think she deserves 12,000 story views a day with the mind numbing content she churns out? I think she’s answered her own question anyway! No, 9000 people don’t just disappear, they just stop watching when there’s duck all going on apart from free bottles of fake perfume. Translated into simpler terms for her, they’ve gone because YOURE BORING 😂

Reactions: 5
So bleeping arrogant demanding to know where your story viewers have gone. Like normal people watching her will give a tit about anything like that, it’s just Instagram lingo for most people.

Someone mentioned another sofy on here, I think they mean sofy dobson judging by the spelling, who is sat on top of a pyramid too, but she doesn’t go on and on about it and about free bottles like this Sophie does. I guess she has more people watching her though so doesn’t need to give it away every day.

She’s an absolute case! On tattle the second she wakes up then up pop the screenshots. If I was her I would be quietly asking myself why she’s lost so many people, not sharing it with Instagram. 24,000 people not watching her but she thinks she deserves 50,000 followers remember 😂 She was getting shared a lot when the baby was born, that’s literally it. On her own she can only get 3000 viewers! Remember if it wasn’t for her purposefully befriending Scarlett she would only have about 5000 followers.

I feel like insta is protecting people against seeing her tit and that’s why views are down. She never shows up for me in stories anymore and I only remembered she existed when I found this thread 😂

I feel like insta is protecting people against seeing her tit and that’s why views are down. She never shows up for me in stories anymore and I only remembered she existed when I found this thread 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised. She pisses a lot of people off for example by acting as if her political stance is the only one allowed. I mean that could well be the reason people left her story views. She seems to want to treat Instagram as her career, and any idiot knows you don’t push your political views (a very two sided subject) in people’s faces and laugh and jeer at anyone with a different view. That’s business basics but this witch was just desperate to try and create interest by being controversial. She thought she was above it all, because her account did ok for a couple of months due to staged shoutouts. That was it. Nothing special about this gobby cow.

Instagram doesn’t just ‘hide’ people. You just don’t get good story views if you aren’t worth watching eg. if you aren’t relatable/ interesting or if you annoy or bore people. She’s posting the facts for everyone to see, about how her account has gone downhill - it’s quite funny realli 😂

Reactions: 4
I see she’s highlighted to me her 12.1K story views. I suppose I didn’t think it possible that someone could lose that many so jokes on her really 😂 Your account is tit hun. People are bored of seeing your kids babbling away incoherently and you pretending you have an interest in make up just to sell it and always look grey. And people have left because nobody wants your fake rip off perfume. So thanks for highlighting to me that if you are a real idiot, it is possible to lose 9000 viewers overnight 😂😂 Also that was hardly ever her regular story views, which is why she took a photo of it.

Reactions: 5
Imagine having four little kids and having time to be scrolling and reposting Tik Toks all day. No wonder her kids don’t let her sleep, she lets them sleep in the day for an easy life then wonder why they’re up all hours of the night. And don’t get me started on the man child falling asleep all over the place

Has she deleted the story with the sofa in it?!

Has she decided cleaning is her niche now whilst she’s desperately trying to find something relevant?? She must miss the days of sitting her arse on her sofa grooming micro influencers to get shoutouts. She ain’t grown since that’s stopped so if she can’t see she herself has got duck all to offer she’s deluded!

Has she? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuuuckkkk offffff!!!! Shamed for the dutty sofa!
I’m surprised she’s let it get that bad considering all she does is sit in it

I wonder if she thinks the baby is gifted yet like all of her other kids magically happen to be
They all look like they need a good wash. I’m getting Rebeggy Lamb family vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For someone on a pyramid boss babe salary who don’t pay tax that’s an awful lot of Aldi Xmas presents. Expected her to get an encyclopaedia for the gifted One

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.