Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3C07EC63-8CA1-46D5-B0EC-86CD3B09A750.png
Got a fright when I opened her stories. She looks worse with make up on, how is that possible? She’s like the skeleton emoji 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Her lip filler migration is shocking. Looks like she’s got a tache in those stories

Reactions: 6
All the other kids especially Minnie will forever live in P’s shadow.
Definitely and the boy twin is just forgotten about all the time between P and the baby. He always looks so confused like he don’t know what the hell is going on. Must be confusing though having a phone thrust in your face several times a day. She really needs to learn about boundaries and when enough is enough. Not everything has to be filmed constantly

She got way too cocky about several subjects. As someone else said she desperately wanted her niche to be ‘I say what I like because I can’ sort of thing. She craved a tattle thread. Rated herself to the point where she just ended up cancelling herself. And the constant selling and wanting people to work for her all the time was the final straw I think.

Why get your kids more on Xmas eve than on Xmas day? Quite a few families won’t have even got their kids as much on Xmas day this year as she’s put in their Xmas Eve boxes 🤢. She always gets it so wrong. So many small time influencers aren’t showing anything to do with presents this year for this exact reason. Another fail

Reactions: 8
Why does she think ppl care about her potatoes? She’s like an animal needing to be rewarded for doing the right thing. Wants everyone in her inbox ‘oh sofa your so so right, this is why we love you’. The Gram obsession still taking over her life. Everything she does is so staged, it’s like she’s acting every time she talks to the camera

Reactions: 5
Canne deal with the GOAT memes in the group chat 😂 Why would a middle aged woman be trying to be down with the insta Huns referring to herself as the goat of roast potatoes. Honestly grow up

• Haha
She’s got her Xmas props out in their clown pjs. Cant imagine how the kids just have to adapt to phone in their faces all the time to help her engagement, there so young still! It’s so so sad that people can’t just do these things anymore without it all being for the gram. All to support her ego, how many likes can I get (not many compared to followers!) No private family moments at all. And yeah what a goat. She’s always trying so hard to be funny and she’s everything but

• Haha
She’s got her Xmas props out in their clown pjs. Cant imagine how the kids just have to adapt to phone in their faces all the time to help her engagement, there so young still! It’s so so sad that people can’t just do these things anymore without it all being for the gram. All to support her ego, how many likes can I get (not many compared to followers!) No private family moments at all. And yeah what a goat. She’s always trying so hard to be funny and she’s everything but
yeah 1500 likes on a special Xmas post from over 27000 followers. Soooo popular

Honestly eeeeooooin makes me shrivel up, how can anyone find that attractive! How are all of these women havin kids with him physically able to 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

She bleeping needs help with the posing and pouting like an 18 year old. She’s got Peter Pan syndrome I think, can’t face the fact she’s meant to be a middle aged woman of 4. Nothing she does is funny

Honestly eeeeooooin makes me shrivel up, how can anyone find that attractive! How are all of these women havin kids with him physically able to 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Agreeeeeeee he is so grim!!!
And she is SO childish, trying to keep up with the younger insta huns and their humour. I see the boy didn’t want her phone in his face on Xmas day poor thing. Bet she never put it down

Hey tattler trolls, I’ve been on holiday and just caught up! Ya know, a holiday where I didn’t use women in a pyramid scheme to basically pay for my holiday while they get F all!

her boyfriend honestly is like a little elf, prob been helping Santa at this time of year. I did see yesterday that he was having a ketamine Christmas as usual passed out tranquillised slobbed half on the filthy floor and half on the filthy sofa.
she’s lost all credibility with her pyramid scheme actions, slagging off anyone with a different opinion to hers, thought she was soooo popular but the likes say otherwise. Boring as duck, and it’s been proved by the fact her account has stopped growing the second she knew everyone was on to what she was doing. Namely raking in the followers by sucking up to anyone she could

• Haha
Even more success today, 400 odd likes from 27 thousand followers on her reel 👍🏼

Her likes have been getting worse and worse because it’s all just kids kids kids and she’s missed the memo about other people not being that interested in other peoples children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.