Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have 5 presents? I mean not saying 5 is bad as I know that’s all some people can afford but for someone who ‘gets thousands a month’ that’s poor

Reactions: 4
Agree something isn’t matching up here.
She definitely said she makes thousands a month before on her stories.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand why she tries so hard to speak like a Bimbo. I think she finds it endearing. Like Amy Childs. It’s just so not how she speaks because sometimes she forgets and goes back to speaking normally.

Reactions: 5
I too was shocked at what she bought considering not to long ago she was saying she was going with “something they want, need something to wear and something to read.
More lies 😅 I do hope eoin is buying for his other child. It is he still pretending that he’s only got kids with sofa. She also said she’d been in undated with orders to the post office and back long hour days etc and then said she’d not got the kids much because she didn’t sell that many perfumes. Liiiieeeessssss

I mean technically she doesn’t sell perfume she just gives it away!
I suppose there is that.
i find her to be so boring. It confuses me how she has that tiny following. She’s the-most boring person. her house isn’t upto much, she has no niche. She literally sits in the sofa all day and doing the school run. That literally all it is. That and that cat piss she dishes out. Oh and the occasional my kids had heart surgery for good measure.
She literally goes off as though Leon blue was bought back from the absolute brink. He wasn’t, sure heart surgery is worrisome but she kills it for all it’s worth and also what the duck is that name. Blue? Is that not what you name a staffy dog.

I suppose there is that.
i find her to be so boring. It confuses me how she has that tiny following. She’s the-most boring person. her house isn’t upto much, she has no niche. She literally sits in the sofa all day and doing the school run. That literally all it is. That and that cat piss she dishes out. Oh and the occasional my kids had heart surgery for good measure.
She literally goes off as though Leon blue was bought back from the absolute brink. He wasn’t, sure heart surgery is worrisome but she kills it for all it’s worth and also what the duck is that name. Blue? Is that not what you name a staffy dog.
I think you’re just saying what most people have been thinking. A lot of people would have dealt with the news in private but she was immediately on her stories once they had had the scan. Sorry but that’s strange! Desperate to tell a bunch of strangers your most personal and worst moment straight away.

Agree completely. And he was a planned content baby. She wasn’t coping well with the twins never sleeping but she had had an ok run on Instagram with her groomed shares. So then she started to want more. Surely nobody would otherwise plan a 4th constantly exhausted from 3 under 5 never sleeping. She saw her mates account grow when she got pregnant and saw it as her road to success. Trouble is she only got to where she is from shares. No actual content.

i find it funny how she jumped on the band wagon of bashing people for using filters because she wanted to suck up to Alabama lola/ scarlet but then she was back on them at the weekend! Funny that. Filters are just part of Instagram and people need to get over that and realise someone may not be overly confident in themselves or have had a rough night etc and want to look brighter but oh no of course she had to start bashing people for that. But when it suits her she’s right back on it. Sort yourself out you absolute hypocrite

Reactions: 1
I actually feel like she was desperate for a thread on here. She always used to talk about it, and always come on here when things were Happening. The Elle Darby situation for example.

Reactions: 7
Oh best believe she was absolutely desperate for a tattle thread. I think she thought it would raise her profile or that you have to be important to get a tattle thread. Looks like she’s hated every second of it to me though. Serves her right, she said Tattle has its place with one of her mocking faces thinking she was hilarious.

I have never known a grown woman with four young kids have so much time to scroll Tik Tok.
Back flogging bottled piss today I see.

They are like a hill Billy family. Seem to all live in old trackies, live in one room of the house, selling fake perfume only fools and horses style. As someone else said it’s either lies about her money or a load of debt to pay off as they’ve nothing to show for it by the looks of it. Remember this is someone who sat there and said she makes 7 grand a month so if the house looked nice, she would be showing us. I still can’t believe she sat there and said that, people must have been cringed out!

She’ll be really quiet now the kids are off because they do nothing, other than collect the food shop, so she’ll literally have nothing to talk about and if she does she’ll reveal the fact the kids are all in the front room doing nothing like they usually do.

Has she taken them anywhere to do anything Christmassy?? Poor kids

Why does she think it’s a good time to share a pyramid scheme huns new mansion 3 days before Xmas when some people are struggling beyond belief? Now is not the time to be pushing a pyramid scheme in everyones face. Given her a kick up the bum for Jan? God help us we don’t want to be seeing her preying on vulnerable women again. Can we just all remember how she used to shout everyone down for being in mlms. Lost all integrity posting this tit

Wearing make up around the house to try and silence us tattlers 😂😂 She’s grey! Also tagged 3 accounts today trying to get shared. That 7 under 11 she’s aware she has good engagement so ALWAYS tries it with her and hopes to get on her stories. She’s so calculating, she can’t give up her lazy ways. It’s just easier if someone does the work for her and hands over their followers while all she does is talk about her click and collect. She has lost all credibility.

God imagine aspiring to be in a house like that in a pyramid scheme knowing you have bought it on the back of others hard work. But that’s her all over as we know! Not that she is one, but other small time influencers are giving to the food bank this Xmas and encouraging others to do the same but all she’s doing is sat there saying she wants to buy a castle by being involved in an immoral MLM.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.