Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her (and I’m not a fan of hers) FM do ‘daily deals’ so every morning at 8am you find out what their deal is. Some days its but one get one free, others it’s a % off certain products and some times you get a free product if you order.

to keep on track, I feel like she’s toned down her page since she got this tattle thread

Reactions: 2
To be fair to her (and I’m not a fan of hers) FM do ‘daily deals’ so every morning at 8am you find out what their deal is. Some days its but one get one free, others it’s a % off certain products and some times you get a free product if you order.

to keep on track, I feel like she’s toned down her page since she got this tattle thread
so are you saying people can do the “daily deal” or not? And she does it every time.

It sounds like you’re within the company she works with. Not sure if you’re aware she used to slate people in MLMs loudly, publicly and aggressively before she joined. And had she not joined, she would still be doing the same about you all now.

Reactions: 5

not sure what you mean to keep on track, as it’s a thread about her. She isn’t the first and she won’t be the last to have a tattle thread. I presume you are involved in perfume selling too from your posts, so won’t like some of the things said about that side of things which is fair enough. I’m glad she’s toned it down, given that she has been such a hypocrite for so long now, and believed people loved her for her brazenness. A tattle thread was always going to be on the cards for her because she’s always been so unapproachable and rude so this thread is a way of people saying what they think without being intimidated and bullied. Nobody would ever address her directly because they know she’d slag them off on her stories in her typical style.

so are you saying people can do the “daily deal” or not? And she does it every time.

It sounds like you’re within the company she works with. Not sure if you’re aware she used to slate people in MLMs loudly, publicly and aggressively before she joined. And had she not joined, she would still be doing the same about you all now.
I’m not in the FM trade but have friends that are 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
I think my post hit a nerve 😂 O well, truth hurts! She can’t expect her account to be engaged if she has just swindled followers from everyone else and done nuffing to get them herself! The tattle Q and A she constantly feels the need to do must leave her followers wondering what the hell she’s talking about 😂

Reactions: 4
I think my post hit a nerve 😂 O well, truth hurts! She can’t expect her account to be engaged if she has just swindled followers from everyone else and done nuffing to get them herself! The tattle Q and A she constantly feels the need to do must leave her followers wondering what the hell she’s talking about 😂
I’ve never seen anyone answer all of Tattle’s comments one by one on their stories before 😂 Not really a way to prove you aren’t addicted to your phone!

Reactions: 4
Watch there will be no content of hounding the kids to talk tomorrow because it’s been said here more than once. She uses them because she has no content. Imagine having your tea and your mum filming you every night, asking you to rate it. It’s spag hoops on toast soph, not come dine with me

• Haha
Watch there will be no content of hounding the kids to talk tomorrow because it’s been said here more than once. She uses them because she has no content. Imagine having your tea and your mum filming you every night, asking you to rate it. It’s spag hoops on toast soph, not come dine with me
I agree. All they must see is the back of her phone. Whether she’s on it or she’s filming them. She pretends ‘P’ loves it but let’s face it, what choice does she have. They don’t have a dinner table as a family do they. Also knew she couldn’t have a day without mentioning bottled piss, sorry “Dior”! 😂

• Haha
Yes your post did hit a nerve. Don’t attack her precious Instagram, it’s all she cares about remember. bleeping obsessed with trying to be famous. She has worn herself out by becoming completely dependent on it. That’s her fault, nobody elses

• Haha
I agree. All they must see is the back of her phone. Whether she’s on it or she’s filming them. She pretends ‘P’ loves it but let’s face it, what choice does she have. They don’t have a dinner table as a family do they. Also knew she couldn’t have a day without mentioning bottled piss, sorry “Dior”! 😂
yeah no table. Thought she was a few grand a month boss babe insta sensation according to her? Any sales today does anyone know? 😂 Poor baby already knows nothing but phone in hand.

Surely her hat link was an affiliate and she didn’t declare it. Also she doesn’t seem to realise that clicks don’t equate to sales. Wonder if the kids will have spaghetti hoops or beans on toast tonight. She looks bleeping knackered. Where’s all the make up she has such an interest in now? You know, the stuff she was selling 🙄
I’ve never known anyone keep coming on their stories with duck all to say/share. She’s just desperate for attention from strangers all the time. No real life mates at all, can’t think why

They look like they just want to be left alone to eat there dinner (if you can call it that) without her manically shouting at them for marks out of ten

So far all her content is the phone in the kids faces all weekend. I can’t understand a word they are saying either. Have a missed a sale?! 😂 I saw something on another thread last night about her arse kissing and trying to gain followers the easy way. So lazy and fake.

The kids probably speak in an average manner for their ages, although the eldest boy seems more behind. Problem is she has made out that the eldest girl is gifted 😂 which is why people are now keen to point out that she really is not. She’s just a child who knows nothing but having to perform when a phone is shoved in her face on record. That’s all she’s grown up around.

She doesn’t understand that she can have family time without shoving her phone in the kids faces all of the time. She’s definitely one of these people who are addicted to their phone and social media. There’s loads of these people around of course. But usually having four young kids would make it less possible but she can’t forfeit the Gram for nothing 🙄

I’m sure her pyramid scheme has saved her from being broke on mat pay as she says. That’s probably because she’s not paying tax like everyone else on her earnings. Guarantee she won’t do a self assessment and is probably also still rinsing UC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.