Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to find out how much she actually earns at this new level

The cash reward is commission points so if she’s amaranth she could get anywhere from lower end £1000 to top end £2999 per month

Plus her instant profit from each sale which is a lot (her mark ups are the most I’ve seen on any FM rep)

Reactions: 7
The cash reward is commission points so if she’s amaranth she could get anywhere from lower end £1000 to top end £2999 per month

Plus her instant profit from each sale which is a lot (her mark ups are the most I’ve seen on any FM rep)
Why doesn’t that surprise me. Wanting to extract every penny from people. She probably puts a premium on people buying it because it’s her and she thinks she’s an influencer and gods gift. Disgraceful. Who’s going to ask in the question box if there’s a sale on today 😂 Someone on the thread reported her to HMRC so I hope she’s hiding it well enough!

Reactions: 4

her prices are actually a very talked about thing between fm reps… think she’s just tried to justify herself on her stories. Failed.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t had a sale in a couple of days. Or any selling spam actually. So why does she get to charge so much more for the same item? Bigger mark up, more money I presume. That’s terrible. Horrible for the people who buy from her then see it so much cheaper else where

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t had a sale in a couple of days. Or any selling spam actually. So why does she get to charge so much more for the same item? Bigger mark up, more money I presume. That’s terrible. Horrible for the people who buy from her then see it so much cheaper else where
Even worse for those who get it from her then SHE sells it at half price the next day or with a free item. She seems to have no shame in doing this. If it happened to her she would publicise the company/person

Reactions: 4
This woman is just obsessed with Instagram. Nothing she says is of interest. Surely she should be putting her attentions on the four young kids she has and get off her phone. She seems to story from 7am. As someone with 3 young kids I can safely say that hers can’t be getting the attention they need, my day is non stop. I wouldn’t have time to chop up veg for bleeping Instagram stories. Seriously stop missing out on their early years.
and the pyramid scheme and the constant sales spam - it’s just embarrassing. Mlms are well known for preying on vulnerable women, it’s foul that she’s chosen this route after making out she had such morals before

Reactions: 3
They must be in debt there is no way she has a high income and live life so stingey
I agree. According to her they have 4 incomes if you include her maternity pay at the moment surely. Never buys anything nice, no nice clothes for her, or products etc. Passing down all the kids stuff for 5 years. Never seen anything about her car, nothing spent on the inside of her house, garden, no expensive outings. So yeah, a load of debt.

Desperately tried to get a reshare from Hinch. Failed. Baby used as clickbait again for engagement.

Early until late all day again. Instagram must feel like a bit of an obsession for her, a bit like a drug she can’t keep off it. Speaking of which is there an update on the dealers knocking at her door and him being zonked out on tranquillisers all the time? Shocking. I hope social services know if it is true. I can’t believe she even comes on to her stories to explain why she’s been on the missing list. Like absolutely nobody notices when she doesn’t post? They’re probably relieved that she’s actually off their story feed.

Reactions: 5
So when we said she couldn’t give the stuff away…. she’s literally having to try 😂
Obviously doing this as an attempt to get followers OF HER OWN. Doesn’t look to be working though 😂

• Haha
Early until late all day again. Instagram must feel like a bit of an obsession for her, a bit like a drug she can’t keep off it. Speaking of which is there an update on the dealers knocking at her door and him being zonked out on tranquillisers all the time? Shocking. I hope social services know if it is true. I can’t believe she even comes on to her stories to explain why she’s been on the missing list. Like absolutely nobody notices when she doesn’t post? They’re probably relieved that she’s actually off their story feed.
Agreed. Social services can be made aware for much less than that.
She cannot stop with the bleeping perfume can she?????There’s never a day without that or her vibrator. She doesn’t need to do a giveaway surely, she’s always giving them away for free anyway. How the mighty have falling trying to rely on herself to give away vibrators to get followers herself and even that don’t work. Proof she only grows through piggybacking.

Bit confused by someone saying her mark up is high when all I ever see is her giving the stuff away like today again? The drug thing is worrying, the person who said it on here was very specific.

Reactions: 2
Bit confused by someone saying her mark up is high when all I ever see is her giving the stuff away like today again? The drug thing is worrying, the person who said it on here was very specific.
I couldnt understand that either. Although £2 would be expensive for a fake perfume and she charges £30 whatever. For someone who thinks they are soooo much better than everyone else I must say I’m surprised she chose this career move 😂😂 She’s really cheapened herself. And done somethin she always slagged everyone else off for! We haven’t had her tell us we are scum for voting in a different way to her recently have we

What drug thing? What page do I need to go back to?

I am so embarrassed for her doing another sale. How humiliating that she has to give it away.

I am so embarrassed for her doing another sale. How humiliating that she has to give it away.
There’s a girl called Sofie who my friend follows and was telling me about (different spelling of the name) who does the perfume thing and she she hardly ever does this free stuff. I wonder why she does it every day. Also why can’t she keep the phone out of her kids faces lately? Poor things

I dont get y she tries to answer this thread by saying its a sale run by FM. Still don’t make any sense y she is always giving away freebies. Presumably she dont sell as well or have an audience as well engaged as the others so to get sales she has to give it away every time a sales on?
corrr non stop phone in the kids faces today too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.