Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlett even mentioned her tit perfume purchase yesterday and Sophie’s follower gain was like tumbleweed so she’s well and truly over done that one now, she’ll have to find someone else to bring in the numbers for her so she can provide zero content as usual and grow. Half her followers have just been handed to her from Scarlett. She would literally be on about 12k without her. Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess what everyone! It’s a sale! I know it’s Black Friday but with her it’s black 24/7 52/365! It makes it look like she can’t give it away 😂 There are 200 people in the Instagram group chat I’m in and it’s been the only subject of the day 😂 How does she not see that she is boring 1000s of people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t even imagine who would declare themselves bankrupt to avoid paying for a child. bleeping awful. Then to be able to afford four in such a short space of time. Bankruptcy not really fitting in with your boss babe image Sophie? I also see still no addressing of other points on this thread like the forgotten child? Now take your crappy old unicorn shimmer and fake rip off perfumes and shove them up your arse! Everyone I know is laughing at this nut job who we see committing Instagram account suicide on the daily!

Reactions: 10
Funny because the chat I’m in is 100 people so there must be a lot of people in total talking about this as we must be in different chats 😂
People in the chat I am in have taken bets as to whether she will be having a sale or not this weekend 😂 and every day until Christmas 😂
What an absolute mug honestly! Imagine what she would say on her stories if she found out that someone has declared themselves bankrupt so they didn’t have to pay for their kid. She would name and shame, the gobby cow that she is. Just like she did with other people who started selling in pyramid schemes before her! Worlds biggest hypocrite she is

Reactions: 5
I’m in one of these chats too 😂
Bear with me because pyramid schemes dodging tax perfumes are my “job” 😂

whatever way she wants to dress it up, there are a lot more people NOT buying this fake tit out of her followers than there are buying it. Even if she sold the cat piss today to 300 people. Still 1000s watching her who don’t wanna know and are getting sick of it! The pyramid scheme gifs in the chat I’m in 😂

Bankruptcy to avoid paying for a child, just in case anyone was under any illusion about how chavvy this gormless pair are. And the lighting isn’t bad, you’re just ruining your face with cheap vibrating eye sticks ya muppet

Reactions: 8
I came to say the same 😂
She’s just said people are waiting on more sales (addressing Tattle 😂) How can they be? She does a sale every bleeping day! Nobody but nobody is waiting for her to share more of this tit tomorrow, she’s a comedian, she must be
Of course she’s not paying tax! She’s a grubby little benefit cheat and she knows it. Pyramid scheme gang
And about the declaring bankruptcy that is disgusting to do that then have 4 more in quick succession. Thought u had to go bankrupt mate and can’t pay anything towards your first? But never mind just have 4 more anyway. Maybe get the snip Mr Camp ✂

Reactions: 7
Well you all called it 😂
How embarrassing.
Someone who thinks as highly as herself as she does, flogging orange piss for free again.
And yesterday the fake Bimbo voice was in full swing when she was talking about her car.
Still won’t address the bankruptcy of course. Thought you were soooo sure of yourself soph?! What’s the problem? 😂

• Haha
Imagine flogging that crap all day whilst destroying your Instagram instead of being present with your kids. All young too and 4 of them and she just spends her day peddling knock off perfumes. All week then the unicorn dust then all day yesterday and now all day today. So sad for the kids really

Reactions: 4
Agree with everything said above- Did you see how many people have muted her in the chat?! So boring to watch. There isn’t any other content now apart from awful perfumes. She won’t take it though, she keeps on and on like a broken record. I guess she needs the money, as she’s likely lied about what she earns. Why would she need to be a selling channel 24/7 if she’s comfortable? Not like Eeeeooooon has to pay for his other kid either like a decent man. Keeps overly justifying it too so she knows she’s bleeping boring

Reactions: 3
Agree with everything said above- Did you see how many people have muted her in the chat?! So boring to watch. There isn’t any other content now apart from awful perfumes. She won’t take it though, she keeps on and on like a broken record. I guess she needs the money, as she’s likely lied about what she earns. Why would she need to be a selling channel 24/7 if she’s comfortable? Not like Eeeeooooon has to pay for his other kid either like a decent man. Keeps overly justifying it too so she knows she’s bleeping boring
Did you see the women who are pissed off because she’s just sold the same to them at full price? Two of them have done stories about it!!!!! Imagine if that was someone else doing that. She’d have a poll on her stories and name them. And about money mum, she put a green screen up of her social blade on her stories to embarrass her. She’s a nasty, vindictive hypocrite. I’m glad she’s fucked up her whole account flogging tit products every day

I’m usually a lurker.
As people have said previously on here she pretends she is a spokesperson for the poor and needy. She does this so that people like her. Yet two people I have spoken to recently who used to quite like her account have unfollowed now because they were charged full price then they next day or two she put another sale on. She must know people can see what she’s doing. It’s extortion.
Alabama Lola trolling her today I see by sharing a real perfume deal with her followers.

Reactions: 2
Surely declaring yourself bankrupt wouldn’t affect your need to pay child support?!. Even people on the lowest of benefits and no earnings need to pay it.
It wouldn’t be hellish much given there’s 4 kids in the household (and Sophs mega bucks wouldn’t be taken into account only his 🤬) but he should absolutely be contributing something to his child.

She’s an absolute bully. She used to try and humiliate anyone who did what she does now (selling things on Instagram). Aggressive, gobby know-it-all.

She’s doing a sale again on some disgusting weight loss thing by the looks of it 😂😂 Imagine if anyone else did this like a year ago she would do a story saying how flogging weightloss stuff is disgraceful and how it should be regulated blah blah blah and people shouldn’t be made to feel inadequate by people selling weightloss shakes etc. I would love to know how she thinks people are ok with this

• Angry
I saw that. And she’ll have lots of new mums watching her and people with young children that will feel like they should be focusing on weight loss 😡

Her house really don’t look like how successful she thinks she is 😂 5 grand tax free a month plus benefits plus ‘fraud investigator tea girl wages. Thought you were a boss babe soph

I’m sure if it ever come to it and eeeooo fucked off and left her fending for four sprogs she’d be on to child support quicker than she drops a sale. Bankruptcy or not she’d be on it, she has that “you made em pay for em” vibe. Just not arsed when it’s someone else’s kid. I howled the other day when she was going with that bleeping eye roller again. Helping her puffy eyes. Bab, your eyes are bleeping sunken into the back of your heed. you look like uncle fester 💀💀💀💀💀

Her house really don’t look like how successful she thinks she is 😂 5 grand tax free a month plus benefits plus ‘fraud investigator tea girl wages. Thought you were a boss babe soph
Them kitchen tiles. Paint them. Kineeeelllll.

• Haha
The house doesn’t look good. Not a problem but stop thinking you tit little perfect rose smelling malteasers and are better than everyone else. You’re scamming vulnerable women into either signing up to your excuse of a job (remember Sophie YOU said vulnerable women shouldn’t be preyed on in this way), or con people into buying tit that is half price the next day/week. We all know you’re claiming UC and not declaring your online earnings so stop lying

The chat with the SPARKLY UNICORN FLOWER LEADER team jokes I cannot. All that extra tax free money made this month 😀 makes u sick everyone struggling whilst her game plan has been to groom a load of influencers and then reap the rewards whist sat on her sofa on top of her pyramid being boring as duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.