Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely can’t stand her tbh. Poor kids, I honestly do believe that the twins are almost forgotten as well tbh. The eldest is the star of the show she’s heading for the stage yada yada we get it.
the youngest, is the best thing since her eyebrator. 👀

see so much of those two and yet, you only see franks hand down the top fiddling with her skin tag and never really see the other girl. Sad really.
Try hyping up the twins in real life hun not just for those reels that sent you “viral” 😅

I love the fact she reads here you know, I bet it kills you soph doesn’t it that although you have a tattle page, your really failing at being “trolled” imagine … tit influenzer, tit mum, selling tit ‘perfume’ 😂😂 head.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haven't seen her quoting too much about the live drug tests, the tax dodging, why she has used her children as pawns in her quest for fame, the fake titled "2nd job", the constant lowering of prices, having real life friends 😅, the abandoned child, the fact she ripped into everyone that's doing what she is doing now, only to get viral and then doit her self?! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ just seems she only responds to the stuff she feels can bloat that already over inflated big head of hers 🎈🙅‍♀️😅

Reactions: 5
She’s had to get the kids involved in things to save her engagement. Her reels used to be half ok tbh but she’s ruined her ac with all of the selling of everything every single day.

Oh she's definitely copying the honest mum now with this raffle to raise money for Ronald McDonald. Soph hun if you're on 4k month just donate yourself xx

Reactions: 6
She copies everyone. She’s never had one single idea of her own. None of her reels are original as such they are ones she recycles that she’s seen.

Haven't seen her quoting too much about the live drug tests, the tax dodging, why she has used her children as pawns in her quest for fame, the fake titled "2nd job", the constant lowering of prices, having real life friends 😅, the abandoned child, the fact she ripped into everyone that's doing what she is doing now, only to get viral and then doit her self?! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ just seems she only responds to the stuff she feels can bloat that already over inflated big head of hers 🎈🙅‍♀️😅
ooooh can you tell more about the drugs and tax dodging

Her bio has now changed too

her kids had a heart op

I mean I feel bad for the kid I really do but why does that need to go in your bio

Reactions: 5
ooooh can you tell more about the drugs and tax dodging

Her bio has now changed too

her kids had a heart op

I mean I feel bad for the kid I really do but why does that need to go in your bio
I might change mine to

mum, wife, sister. Daughter.
1 boy
Had a tit this morning
Love a trip to homesense
30% off in Argos Black Friday deals 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I feel like soph is the type to wagatha the shot out of this thread you know, like I do believe she will fully start hiding stories from x amount of followers and try to eliminate who we could be 🤣

Reactions: 6
Probably but I think that says a lot about her and her obsession with being right and having the last word all of the time which she keeps trying to do on her stories in relation to this thread. I don’t see any other Instagrammers give a running commentary of hints on their tattle thread like she does daily.

Paisleys 5? Why does she speak like that? Can barely understand a word she is saying!!

infact I think all her kids are behind with their speech. Maybe she should get her head out of her phone and interact with them more.

So weird isn’t it. Also kid content is so boring to watch, when it’s kids just chatting tit that is only cute or funny to their parents. She’s either posting that or selling.

@wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo did you notice she HAD to justify why Paisley’s part was still incredible, because none of the reception kids got speaking parts, so she is of course, a cut above the rest?! Seriously your kid is not better than anyone else’s! Way to alienate your audience and get people’s backs up!

Reactions: 1
So weird isn’t it. Also kid content is so boring to watch, when it’s kids just chatting tit that is only cute or funny to their parents. She’s either posting that or selling.

@wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo did you notice she HAD to justify why Paisley’s part was still incredible, because none of the reception kids got speaking parts, so she is of course, a cut above the rest?! Seriously your kid is not better than anyone else’s! Way to alienate your audience and get people’s backs up!
Worked as a year 1 teacher for 10 years, now a ks2 teacher, that kid is nothing special! Also have a just turned 2 year old who’s speech is completely different to the twins. She talks just like her nursery friends so I don’t go round saying she’s gifted and talented like soph does but she speaks clearly and in sentences, those twins are nearly 3 and are very delayed!

Can anyone else not understand a word her child says? Is she 5? My 3 year olds speech is clearer
Did you not know? She has the most intelligent child in the UK? 🙄
More sell sell sell today I see! Unicorn cream give me a bleeping break. Are the customers 4 years old or something?! How embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Christ she looks terrible!!!!!!
Selling every day is bad enough but when you’re selling something that clearly does not work?????
Why has she lost all of her integrity?

It’s the 4 kids, she’s fucked it. No personality, eeeeeooooo is probably bored shitless of her and hearing about how the kids did jumps and spins all day. Can’t blame him there’s no bleeping wonder he’s always asleep she’s a boring bleep who’s good for nothing apart from selling tit perfume and chucking kids down her birth canal.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.