Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1741362

LOL! I’m a Ks1 primary teacher, of 10 years, we often cast Mary with a less able child, as it’s a role that doesn’t have many if any lines! Apart from knocking on doors and wandering around the stage looking lost 🙊

Now, if she said her child was a narrator, I would be impressed!
But of course it’s a green light for Sophie to brag and try and let us know that she IS in fact gifted. What was your bf’s son in the last few Xmas plays Sophie? Or let me guess, neither of you have a clue or are interested

Reactions: 3
Soon as I saw that post about the nativity I thought oh ffs. She doesn’t even ‘show off’ in a nice way, she’s just an absolute witch about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You would be if you had seen the last few Mary’s we have had 🤣🤣🤣
You are right though when you think about it. Mary says Jack tit. She just walks from door to door. Unfortunately she will grow up like Sophie believing she is a cut above the rest because her mum has made her believe she is above average in no doubt intelligence and also performing arts - you can see that starting already

Reactions: 5
But of course it’s a green light for Sophie to brag and try and let us know that she IS in fact gifted. What was your bf’s son in the last few Xmas plays Sophie? Or let me guess, neither of you have a clue or are interested
As a mother, how could you genuinely just sit back and watch/encourage your partner to neglect his child whilst pretending to be this perfect character/Role model?! And then bring more children into the world through him?! But again, it's just another 4 stepping stones for bad boss Selly Sophie to use to gain her so called "fame"
But honestly speaking, what is she even trying to be famous for?
Just sitting on a moldy couch pretending to speak like a child, Whilst claiming benefits and dodging the tax man?
I remember when I see her on the chase 😫🤮😫 I think that's where this pretend voice started 🤦‍♀️😅🤣

As a mother, how could you genuinely just sit back and watch/encourage your partner to neglect his child whilst pretending to be this perfect character/Role model?! And then bring more children into the world through him?! But again, it's just another 4 stepping stones for bad boss Selly Sophie to use to gain her so called "fame"
But honestly speaking, what is she even trying to be famous for?
Just sitting on a moldy couch pretending to speak like a child, Whilst claiming benefits and dodging the tax man?
I remember when I see her on the chase 😫🤮😫 I think that's where this pretend voice started 🤦‍♀️😅🤣
Never knew she was on the chase, surprised she doesn’t bring it up constantly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But.. HOW!? 🤮🤮😫😂

I don't know the mum of the other child, but I heard about all this, it went round like wild fire 🤣
is this the same son that she apparently locked in the shed/out house over night?!
Omg I don’t know but it prob is the same child, defo something she would do.
what was said then cos that’s news to me lol.
Kids are so bloody innocent it’s horrible to see how one gets pushed out because he’s got another family, prob got more kids around the country he doesn’t know about (or does know about but refuses to pay-for them)

her followers have gone up nearly 100 today, why exactly?! Got the credit card out?!

If she was on the chase like that, and always talks about going on big brother, it’s obvious she’s always wanted to be famous

Reactions: 6
I’m here for this gossip, I love it. For someone who looks like she does she’s got some nerve to be tryna sell off eyebrstors and such and I’m sorry but that perfume.
it all smells the same, when I’m out doing the food shop and I get a whiff of that fm tinge up my nose I think “ugh, cheap nasty ass” I actually thought it was me, like I was the issue 😆 but no, it all smells vile.
the fact that sleeping beauty has another child who gets no mention doesn’t surprise me. Not the fact he’s cheated on her. 🫠

• Haha
I waited to find out her full name from someone but have sent on today’s screenshots showing branded perfumes! There was some confusion over which Sophie it was but not anymore 🙂

Reactions: 4
Serves her right, rules are rules.
If anyone else was breaking any rules she would publicise it all over her stories!
Seeing all this new info on here, I think it safe to see why she “doesn’t like grasses”. Always people who have a lot to hide that don’t like grasses!

Still quoting tattle every day I see! Trying to turn it into an engagement tactic. It’s all she’s got let’s face it 😂

Soph since you read here hun and like to quote what we write… how’s quoting about the child eoin ignores exist sound 😊😊😊

and also can we have frank stop playing with that coco pop on your chest because it turns my stomach. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooooh so Sophs a coke head too haha I heard she’s unemployed not even a fraud investigator lol

her fella though absolutely rotten 🤢

Don’t get why she is begging people at a time when nobody has an bleeping money! Just donate yourself, you’re not a celebrity you muppet!
Also emailed the tit smelling perfume place as I’m so sick of her cash in hand bs. No you are not selling Tom Ford you twit! Let’s see what they say to me

Reactions: 4
Soph since you read here hun and like to quote what we write… how’s quoting about the child eoin ignores exist sound 😊😊😊

and also can we have frank stop playing with that coco pop on your chest because it turns my stomach. 😊
itsVILE! And all he is doing is wishing she would put her phone down and give him some attention.
can’t believe this about the drugs, but I wonder if the dark circles are related to that!
Definitely felt like that Alabama lola was meaning Sophie when she did a list today of what pisses her off today - always moaning that she’s tired, and saying that people who think their kids are the greatest do her head in 😂😂

Yes I thought she liked to be the realest most genuine ac on insta but still no mention of the forgotten child

Yes I thought she liked to be the realest most genuine ac on insta but still no mention of the forgotten child
My children are my world as long as eeee ohhhhs kid ain’t mentioned

Look at tonight’s post another reel wirh the stat of the show Mary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.