Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why my comment got a laughing emoji? I clearly don’t know about drugs, just thought that’s how they worked, kept you awake?

Reactions: 2
Pending your taking the right ones i suppose, or you have the money to buy them 🤷‍♀️😂
How ever no, ketamine is a tranquilliser.
Ooh 😮 wow. The saying is true, you really never know what goes on behind closed doors. Never knew he had another child. I remember her saying ages ago his ex was watching her stories etc.

Reactions: 4
Ive just got off the phone with a friend who is still in contact with her and I got the full run down 😫
THIS GIRL IS ROTTEN!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

But i doubt you would know, even if the door was open with that one! ☠
and yea, I remember seeing that Too 🤦‍♀️😂.
She was probably trying to see what he spends his money on,
As he declared himself bankrupt to avoid paying c.s.a 🤦‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Wow
She's very well known in the area she is from (mainly by the boys 🤐😅) ask about 🤷‍♀️
Her partner and her are also well known for cocaine and ketamine use, as her partner frequently has d***ers knocking down the door. Which explains why she dosent want anyone knowing where she lives and why they're always skint and also why her partner is always "asleep"🤷‍♀️😅
Nooooooooooooo. Do you live near or know her??? X

Tell us more

Reactions: 3
Ive just got off the phone with a friend who is still in contact with her and I got the full run down 😫
THIS GIRL IS ROTTEN!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

But i doubt you would know, even if the door was open with that one! ☠
and yea, I remember seeing that Too 🤦‍♀️😂.
She was probably trying to see what he spends his money on,
As he declared himself bankrupt to avoid paying c.s.a 🤦‍♀️😅
Has she ever done anything to you personally? Yea that’s why I mentioned it on here when realised he had another kid, mum must be looking to see why she not getting CSA or he’s not bothering to see the other kid! What’s his job then? Apart from sperm donor and druggie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lurker here and as much as I dislike her I have known her in different capacities for the last 5 years and she isn’t a drug addict 😂

Annoying yes, drug addict no.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow lots has happened since I’ve been gone! I knew she would help this thread grow by crying about it on Instagram.
I don’t know anything about the drug thing, it’s quite a specific thing to say though that people are knocking at their door?!

No, not anymore. Haven't spoke to her directly for around 5 years, since she had the twins and moved because her partner cheated on her 🤦‍♀️😅
But who knows 🤷‍♀️ maybe life down by the seaside and the sea air have made them switch it up a bit?
she seems to like adressing the questions here, so maybe ask them to both do an unedited drug test on a live?

So pleased a thread has been created on this one, she really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she. The way she let slip about the universal credit after boasting she was earning £5000 a month for her MLM company, mind you that’s only time she bothers to reply to you. Don’t get me started on the so called eldest child, she seems a lovely girl that’s not the issue but bleeping hell doesn’t Soph love to brag about how ‘gifted’ she is. She’s a typical kid like why try make out she’s something more, even a few weeks/months ago when the twins had the HV assessment she was saying ‘well obviously they can do all this, they could do all this by the time they were one’ what a nasty bleeping thing to say, what about her followers with children who aren’t meeting milestones as quickly imagine how tit thats gonna make people feel. Rant over she just really winds me the duck up.

Seems like she has sent a lot more people over here since I was on here last! She thinks she’s better than everyone else and that her kids are too, it’s very weird. That she brags and brags. I watch people on Insta with beautiful homes, cars, holidays, jobs and I can’t say any of them rate themselves as highly as Sophie in her little world of cash in hand and fake perfumes. If anyone else has started selling anything knock off, she would have been all over it ridiculing them on her stories. She is a bully.

Are all the kids his?
I think so. He has got to be Bi though, he’s so camp, it’s shocking. I don’t know what he does for a living but I’m guessing big bad boss babe Sophie with her cash in hand/benefits fortune will be keeping that in a separate bank account to his if he’s been declared bankrupt! Can’t believe he doesn’t pay for his 9 year old, poor child. But has 4 more with her.

How do we know he’s got another child? Has it been confirmed. If so why has she had another 4 with him if he doesn’t see his first child. Shocking

I think so. He has got to be Bi though, he’s so camp, it’s shocking. I don’t know what he does for a living but I’m guessing big bad boss babe Sophie with her cash in hand/benefits fortune will be keeping that in a separate bank account to his if he’s been declared bankrupt! Can’t believe he doesn’t pay for his 9 year old, poor child. But has 4 more with her.
I don’t think he’s gay cos he’s definitely cheated on her more than once and prob with multiple woman

How do we know he’s got another child? Has it been confirmed. If so why has she had another 4 with him if he doesn’t see his first child. Shocking
I know the mum, and she’s been put through hell because of him.. and her.
Barely EVER sees his other son let alone pay child maintenance.

• Sad
I don’t think he’s gay cos he’s definitely cheated on her more than once and prob with multiple woman
But.. HOW!? 🤮🤮😫😂

I know the mum, and she’s been put through hell because of him.. and her.
Barely EVER sees his other son let alone pay child maintenance.
I don't know the mum of the other child, but I heard about all this, it went round like wild fire 🤣
is this the same son that she apparently locked in the shed/out house over night?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I mean in her quest for followers and fame did she not think any of this would come out? She must have just felt safe because she knew she didn’t have a tattle thread until recently

29ADE9EC-392B-46FD-BE22-EADACD07EDFF.png

LOL! I’m a Ks1 primary teacher, of 10 years, we often cast Mary with a less able child, as it’s a role that doesn’t have many if any lines! Apart from knocking on doors and wandering around the stage looking lost 🙊

Now, if she said her child was a narrator, I would be impressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.