Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louis-oak

Must still be reading here all the time as I’m sure she’s deleted that rude post about other peoples debt.

Reactions: 11

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
She thinks it’s a terrible idea having to pay for a GP appointment. So she must be in support then of the people who go to the GP/ A&E with a sore throat or a headache? Is she that thick that she doesn’t think people on low income will be supported, which is what our government do. Same as they won’t see families with kids on the street and house them? Is she actually this stupid? She just likes trying to create drama and get attention. She’s so desperate to slate the government on her stories that she just shares a fraction of the story all the time to try and turn people into Tory haters
BIB… I wouldn’t count on this…

Working people are having to turn to Foodbanks to feed their families. People who are earning above income to qualify for benefits. The government’s doing nothing to help them with this so how would they be expected to pay to see a GP when they can’t feed themselves?

Can’t stand Sofa but 100% with her when it comes to the Tory’s and their supporters.

Vickke41

Trying to prove the twins speech is fine. Doesn’t count if you tell them what to recite before you shove your phone in their faces. Admit it Sofa, P got all the attention because she’s gifted 😂 Gifted my arse! she actually said that to the teacher on the school tour wasn’t it 😂😂😂 Bet all the teachers had a field day on that in the staff room.
She’s always latching on to that busy books woman for shoutouts. Anyone else notice she calls all of these instagram people her ‘friends’?! Fucking weird! You might get to know accounts on instagram a bit but if you’re calling all of them your friends, chances are you don’t have any real ones! Also proves you’ve been sucking up way too much 😂

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
I don’t ever see anyone post in the aggressive and gob shite manner she posts in. No wonder she’s doing a perfume pyramid, no decent business would ever want to use her. The incredible P isn’t well but we still get the usual monotonous photos of them walking through the estate. Why does she post photos of her kids walking all of the time. Not occasionally but every day?
Because that’s all they do, the school run!
Either that or some boring made up story in the kitchen because she’s got nothing else

carrie-louise

She clearly can’t handle having 4 children , I never understand why people have so many children and then constantly moan about it , keep your legs shut love !
Especially when she lived for sitting on her sofa chatting shit into her phone. She had just got the other two into childcare too, but went backwards purely to get the insta content that a pregnancy and newborn gives.

Glewis

The fuk does she think she is to say anything nice is debt? Get in the bin. She’s getting worse!

BatmanAndRobyn

She’s literally never mentioned before that she was a beautician 😂 It’s always been bragging about the fraud thing. Yet now she’s been given a load of make-up for free she thought she better say it to make it slightly believable!!!!!
My thoughts exactly! She’s just after every single opportunity to make money. I’m sure soon she’ll try and make money out of her little boy’s heart condition. Sell her soul for £100 this one. What’s original about her account please? Nothing! It’s a bloody selling account!

• Angry

annie-kate

Fucking embarrassing that her boyfriend (that looks like he’s got the clap) is always asleep. She laughs about it like it’s funny but deep down they clearly have a shit relationship and spend no time together at all. Hardly surprising though while she lives her life tag-happy on Insta trying to get mentions every second of the day. Seriously fuck off and pay your taxes instead of all this cash in hand!!!

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
i mean she’s on tattle first thing instead of sorting her kids for the day…4 kids, 7am and on tattle and then Instagram. Kind of proves your point!

• Heart

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
She needs friends that are activity mums because she sure as hell isn’t. If it’s not about Instagram she don’t want to know. Proper pushing this “friends” thing now because people noticed she doesn’t have any. Chop Who-y is also shit and copied off a radio station.

Dramallama2

Didn’t realise she had a thread until she highlighted it to everyone on her stories today, couldn’t seem to find one when I last checked. However I think it was yesterday on her stories I was gobsmacked she was complaining about having a cold sore and then proceeded to kiss her baby 😱🤯 absolutely disgusting and unbelievable that she’s 4 kids in and doesn’t know the risks/dangers. Maybe she’s just ignorant. P.s her kids names (apart from maybe Leo) are so tacky 🤢

callmerusty

Think it’s the fact she laid into other people constantly that made her unpopular. Whether it was about mlms or politics or about other people buying followers, she just doesn’t seem to be able to stay in her lane. Then of course she started an mlm, it was laughable

louis-oak

Fun fact I was speaking to an Instagram acquaintance yesterday about her and apparently Sofa shared a girl in fm yesterday who is always saying Sofa overcharges people for the perfumes! Bet it’s a right old bitchy scene! She’s obviously shared her with no clue she’s being bitched about by her. Someone else said on her here mark up is huge didn’t they?!

This afternoon she’s AGAIN trying to promote her pyramid scheme using people’s shopping to entice them in, it’s absolutely disgusting. Mind you it’s only the 8TH OF JAN and she’s done this about 3 times already this month! so we can rest assured she’s slowly killing off her instagram account at least. So many people don’t wanna see this shit about mlms. Which is why her grid posts are going down and down in likes…

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
She’s clearly reading here to be posting about how the internet is such a judgemental place. The music “a strong, intelligent woman”, do me a favour! She’s just a sales person with no morals! Diet pills, eye cream, make-up that she’s never ever worn or wanted to 😂
Why does she try and use a false “common” voice when she speaks? To try and make her more relatable to the lower income people she claims to represent whilst bragging she’s on £50 grand a year on her side job!? She is honestly disgraceful! Shove your eye cream up your boyfriend’s little gremlin arse!

nutty-nutting

I’m sorry but the twins are nearly 3 and really can’t talk. I know every child is different and develops at their own pace but if they were my children I’d be contacting peads about speech and language therapy
Totally agree. Probably because all attentions have been given to the first Gifted One.

What an absolute chav repeatedly calling your child a Git and talking about his Gob. Poor kids, that was hard to watch but clearly happens all the time as she didn’t see anything wrong with posting it

BatmanAndRobyn

I notice she’s trying to get followers too by sucking up to Rebecca lamb of all people in her comments! She’s got a terrible rep but Sophie won’t care if it gets her a mention and a load of someone else’s following
God help her if she’s commenting on Rebecca lamb’s posts! She will attract more Tattlers to this thread than ever.

Glewis

Sooooo confused as she said tattle had a place but of course only when she didn’t have a thread. Had a place when she was reading it (probably commenting also!) for entertainment? It’s not bullying, she’s all for free speech?? She doesn’t have to come in here. I have never ever seen anyone make it known they read tattle on their stories like she does. She’s absolutely obsessed and that’s because she’s a narcissist who believes nobody can have an opinion on her. Everyone has to love her and agree with her in her mind

Reactions: 10

cocopop825

The 2 group chats I am in have people saying they bought this perfume offer she’s done today 3 weeks ago and it was more expensive. Forty pound or something like that. I don’t think it should be allowed that she can do this. ‘Amazing deal’ constantly then it just gets cheaper. She must know people are watching who have paid more for the same thing. No wonder she’s losing followers

callmerusty

BLADYYYY hell she knows how to over egg stuff doesn't she! 😴 Can tell she never gets asked to work with anyone (although lets face it she will have been the one to get in their dms and not the other way round). She looks like she's shaking and trying not to cry 😂

• Haha