Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I noticed she copied that other Sofy dobson word for word about how she loved watching everyones Xmas stories. She hasn’t got an original idea in her head. Posts tit like that just to try and post what she thinks will get a load of praise from people. And yeh her likes have nose dived completely. So many people on Instagram HATE mlms and it’s killed her off (of course she used to hate them more than anyone 😂)

Reactions: 7
Dull dull dull, also frantically copying that other Sofie as someone else said, now about a bleeping diffuser and oils. She may as well just message her and ask why keep cloning other peoples content?
The baby is back in his girl’s gifted pram and the boy is getting bitten by animals. Chavs on tour every time they go out (which ain’t often, usually it’s just everyone packed into the living room all day)

Reactions: 8
I watched a program yesterday and it was about who votes for who and why and there was an amputee guy who said he voted for conservatives because they pledge more to a particular charity that he benefits from and I thought she’s such a narrow minded idiot thinking it’s all just about rich and poor. According to her she ain’t even poor anyway so make your bleeping mind up

Haven’t been on Instagram for a few days and first thing I see is Sofa giving away more free cat piss! She claims they are as good as Tom Ford I don’t see him giving anything away every day 😭😂
who would be trying to get people to buy perfume when everyone is skint from Xmas? Just encouraging people to get into more debt

seriously why do we have to hear about her blocked F’ing tit duct. No idea about over sharing as she has no mates. Kids dancing in the rubbish strewn living room there’s a surprise

Of course if Alabama Lola has said “It’s ok to say Twixmas! Let people live!”, then she would have said the same. But because ABL said it was tit she has to copy & say she hates you if you say it. Why would you have to be so hateful if people use terms that you don’t?

So boring. I heard from someone today that a few of the accounts who she sucks up to have read this thread and have been saying to each other that they can actually see where us tattlers are coming from. Unsurprising really. Take take take from people who make content and have duck all to offer.

Reactions: 11
She’s going to be unbearable with P at gymnastics saying she’s at Olympic level within a month

• Haha
I think she will also be unbearable in the new year talking about manifesting and crystals and moons. Manifesting that pyramid. That last reel only 700 likes!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s manifesting her pyramid now -pages and pages of small type waffling on about personal business like debt and credit cards. She’s definitely one of the MLM lot who do it the cringe way. Why tell everyone about your credit card debt which definitely WONT have been paid off, people will read that and have such 2nd hand embarrassment for her.Everyone knows it’s only people with any kind of follower number who earn ok, and the rest are just exploited with false promises. It doesn’t matter how many times she writes that the people below her are earning ok, they certainly won’t be making what she is, but when they at least try, she just gets paid more! Otherwise why wouldn’t she just sell her cat piss perfumes herself? Why need to sign loads of poor women up? It’s so obvious and immoral. If you are reading here Sofa your account has gone down the toilet due to stories like these that you have posted tonight. She’s losing daily on her social blade, 35 just in the last few days

Reactions: 10
I have to agree with the above, theres 2 types of mlm people. I follow another fm lass and you’d never really know apart from the odd post about a perfume and she absolutely does not post about credit cards or what she earns. Sofa must be desperate for the money or she would do the same. Same with all the ones she gives away free, it all screams I need cash

Still waiting for the people with the drug updates to come back 😂
She’s also turning into Solomon with the LOVE MY BOY, MY WORLDS FOREVER TO THE MOON AND BACK 🙄 I don’t get it when people do that, we all know we love our kids, don’t get it why people say it on repeat 😴

Think it’s the fact she laid into other people constantly that made her unpopular. Whether it was about mlms or politics or about other people buying followers, she just doesn’t seem to be able to stay in her lane. Then of course she started an mlm, it was laughable

I don’t ever post much but Corrrr! hating on people who work hard for what they’ve got? A designer belt don’t define someone it might be a target or goal they set themselves. They may have grown up not having much at all, it’s not down to this bint to say what people can or can’t buy or how much many they have, if it’s debt or isn’t. How unhappy she must be to be always judging others all the time. She’s always on the attack. I’d be more worried that a middle aged mum of 4 spends hours scrolling on Instagram looking for memes/quotes every single day to dictate to people what’s acceptable and what isn’t. Time she could be focusing on her own family rather than saying if you have anything nice you must be in debt, how very personal. She screams jealousy. Way to alienate people further. As someone else wrote above, she seems unable to just stay in her lane and mind her business. It’s like she wants to keep this thread active posting stuff like that

Reactions: 12
I don’t ever post much but Corrrr! hating on people who work hard for what they’ve got? A designer belt don’t define someone it might be a target or goal they set themselves. They may have grown up not having much at all, it’s not down to this bint to say what people can or can’t buy or how much many they have, if it’s debt or isn’t. How unhappy she must be to be always judging others all the time. She’s always on the attack. I’d be more worried that a middle aged mum of 4 spends hours scrolling on Instagram looking for memes/quotes every single day to dictate to people what’s acceptable and what isn’t. Time she could be focusing on her own family rather than saying if you have anything nice you must be in debt, how very personal. She screams jealousy. Way to alienate people further. As someone else wrote above, she seems unable to just stay in her lane and mind her business. It’s like she wants to keep this thread active posting stuff like that
Came here to say the same. A very bold and sweeping statement to claim anyone with a nice house or car that they’ve worked their arse off for is ‘DEBT’. Of course she doesn’t wish all of the time that she had these things 😂 She wants to live the high life, she’s actually stated it before on her stories! She really needs to take a long hard look at the things she says. She’ll just be drawing more people here at least 👍🏼

Seems to me like she’s desperately struggling with her identity. One minute she’s talking about being poor, then rich, then poor, then telling people she can make them rich, then saying anyone with anything nice is debt ridden. How can anyone identify with her when she’s all over the place? She desperately wants to fit in with a load of bigger accounts but she’s got nothing to offer and she doesn’t know how to present her opinions properly, she just insults people who otherwise may have liked her

The fuk does she think she is to say anything nice is debt? Get in the bin. She’s getting worse!

She also needs to stop using the baby for constant sympathy content
Yes she’s trying to use his story for engagement If someone was genuinely that traumatised they wouldn’t post about it a gazillion times and multiple times a day.
She’s even wrote cat piss perfumes tonight! Why would you write that basically replying to tattle,all those paying customers will now know that loads of people call it cat piss! She really don’t have a business head does she 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.