Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always wearing really dirty clothes?
Look at her children trying to get her attention while she’s just down an hour playing a filter game like a 14 year old with no responsibilities? Their hands all over her. Get the hint
I know, masses and masses of stories about a load of shite. Not just a few, she has to go on and on and do what feels like 50 questions

Reactions: 10
Moan moan moan
Isn’t it just! The content this week has been 50 questions on a filter and moaning about the school run. Now trying to share the same awareness post as Scarlett as if her account will have the same impact. She’s deluded.

Her latest story’s, she tries so hard to be funny and relatable that it’s so cringeworthy
I honestly don’t know where to start with todays stories. As you say, she tries with every sentence to be funny. It’s just not funny though. Nothing she says in her fake airhead voice is funny. A woman of her age who pretends she can’t announce “th”, FINGS. It’s truly cringeworthy.

Next up she has bought Scarlett’s World’s HIDEOUS new line, purely to get in amongst her story mentions & also the story mentions of the Size Me account or whatever it’s called. She looks bloody awful in it!!! Are the top and bottoms different colours?! Like white and cream?! Eg. Two colours that should never be matched?! As if she would ever be seen in the gym and she’s never worn sportswear before!

She’s also apparently accepted an invite to an event tomorrow and of course her idol Scarlett is going to be there. She’s accepted this invite for one reason only and that’s to her her follower numbers up. She must have heard that there was a few DECENT accounts going and no doubt approached the company. Imagine having four young kids and all you can think about is getting more followers at an event!!!!!!

Came to say the same!!! She failed on her Stacey Solomon babygro tagging the other day 😂😂 Now she’s got wind of an event and somehow blagged an invite to try and get her numbers up. Clearly it was noted by lots of people how she’s using other accounts for followers constantly so she’s had to change tact. And if that means going to an event, she’ll bloody do it! After all FOLLOWER NUMBER IS LIFE 😂😂

Those stories today 🙈 I can’t watch. The desperation to be amusing is so awkward. And going on about how her child is gifted again. Tongue in cheek now possibly (it wasn’t before!) just like when she says stuff like “I am the best and the funniest person on Instagram”. But you just know she genuinely thinks it. She would be so much more likeable if she didn’t rate herself so much.

Modelling herself on that Alabama lola with the whole Bonjour bull tit too.
No identity of her own. Either copying Scarlett or someone else

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see whose arse she’s firmly wedged up tomorrow. She will have self serving reasons for going. Desperate to be seen with the “in” crowd.

She’s trying to base herself on Amy Childs kind of towie type “ya need to get ya hands on this honeyssss” makes me want to curl up and die. She’s a woman of four children and she’s trying desperately to be relatable and a comedian but she’s missing the mark every time.
That eldest child is not gifted.

Reactions: 12
I notice she’s trying to get followers too by sucking up to Rebecca lamb of all people in her comments! She’s got a terrible rep but Sophie won’t care if it gets her a mention and a load of someone else’s following

I notice she’s trying to get followers too by sucking up to Rebecca lamb of all people in her comments! She’s got a terrible rep but Sophie won’t care if it gets her a mention and a load of someone else’s following
She does it to everyone. Would love to see her screen time report. She can’t spend any time with her bf

God help her if she’s commenting on Rebecca lamb’s posts! She will attract more Tattlers to this thread than ever.

Reactions: 11
It does make you laugh that she’s got her way into some kind of event when all she’s done is take people’s followers by kissing arse 😂 Literally produces no content of her own worth watching but now she thinks she can roll with the big kids 😂 I bet she’ll be asking for photos with some of the insta Huns in a desperate bid to get on their stories - shameful 😂

Yep I saw her in Rebecca lamb’s comments, god she really will do anything for a mention if she’s going to get involved with her! Can’t believe she’s gone into london to get followers basically 😂 Will her CUP BE FILLED with fake mates 😂 will they FEED HER SOUL 😂

Have you heard the fella speak!!
Is he okay? 👀 he’s as camp as David Walliams. Very fancy.
Oh my god how is he straight?! It’s actually mental!

Lots of catty comments about Tattle from a couple of her huns under her grid post. The more she plays up to it the more active her thread will get on here. No one likes a smart arse

Reactions: 14
Her soul has been fed and her cup has been filled with the love she feels for her insta friends 🤣
Must have been a right crap event, she hasn’t even said what it is has she? Or have I missed that. I tend to flick through her boring bullshit.
Not sure when she’s going to give up and realise that nobody else who follows Scarlett wants to follow her or they would have done by now! Give it up! And her bf cannot be straight I’m sorry. Does she honestly not think he’s camp, I’m so confused?
How can she not get tired of sucking up to people on an app all day long, it’s beyond me. Under every photo of people with her VOM comments about what a Babe they are and various other crap. What is she trying to escape from in real life to be so desperate to be noticed on social media and try to get popularity from association with others? She must never put her phone down but has pre-schoolers and a baby?!

When she started saying tit like how she is an icon, the main character, the funniest person on Instagram, the best, the kid is talented, that she’s made thousands a month (cough cough universal credit/ tax man) and her spewing of hate towards any Tory voters, I think that’s when people became sick of her. I’m not saying what’s the right or wrong way to vote (because that would be classless like Sophie) but the fact she knows full well she will have some conservative voters following her and the fact she thinks she can be so bleeping RUDE to people just because they vote in a certain way when they have followed her and supported her is just so trashy. One lady in a chat said she had shared quite a few messages with her, bought a perfume etc and interacted but felt unwelcome because of her political views - that’s just so wrong. So she just unfollowed. Instagram is a place where people come for a bit of light relief, support people they meet on there and then you’ve got that classless woman ramming her politics down everyone’s throats. She thinks her way is the only way and I think it’s become her downfall.

Reactions: 9
Imagine if she tan an actual business (not a fake pyramid scheme one) and she was being like that about people’s different views. No social skills

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.