Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and.......she's back on public sharing Scarlett to nick a load of her no followers 😂 She's literally cloned Scarlett's content today about the lashes and now trying to take her followers. seriously muggy, get your own niche and followers you loser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If people do come over from Scarlett's new followers all they will see is a bedraggled woman trying to sign them up to a pyramid scheme immediately and then someone who has to spend their entire evening packaging up fake perfumes and cart it all down the PO - hardly a desirable lifestyle is it

Reactions: 9
Is she ever not on Tattle reading about herself?
I know! Defence after defence! Awkward to watch 😳 What was all that drivel about today with the kids?
Scarlett has even stopped resharing her finally too - must be sick of getting nothing back in return

• Haha
No Scarlett hasn't shared her has she 😂
Can't believe it's not long until a new thread!
We need some thread titles 'besties' 😂
Why does she constantly have to try and prove her popularity sharing dms about how amazing she is and making out she has had ten million messages about a shoe rack? She was packaging up snide perfumes on her floor at 10pm soooo inspiring. Someone really popular wouldn't feel the need. Always having to try and let tattle know she has fans! I see she's mentioned on the Beggy Lamb thread again with her five monthly figures. Beggy Lamb posted about these imaginary five figures last night too 😂

• Haha
I for one am glad she's got an active thread, god knows she wanted one for long enough.
she won't be declaring all this money and will be on UC still as a joint claim with eeyore the gremlin. Would be a travesty if someone reported them and she had to show bank statements. I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks but was crying with laughter at the ash and chels thing 😂 all that effort dressing up in clothes she would never ever wear and then got ghosted 😂 What else have I missed. Still trying to get other peoples followers except they have now had enough and cba with her. Thread title suggestion
Using her content kids to make some cash
Then got ghosted by Chels and ash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BLADYYYY hell she knows how to over egg stuff doesn't she! 😴 Can tell she never gets asked to work with anyone (although lets face it she will have been the one to get in their dms and not the other way round). She looks like she's shaking and trying not to cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will be doing it to raise her own profile I would imagine. I'm not saying they didn't help her but she's got previous for being follower hungry all the time. She's probably hoping her instagram handle will be shared by the actual McDonald's page knowing her

Companies hold gala dinners every weekend in London. The way she was going on you'd have thought she had been given one of those tickets to the moon by Branson

• Haha
She will probably get up there and start talking about government scum and how they under fund charities or something

• Haha
Companies hold gala dinners every weekend in London. The way she was going on you'd have thought she had been given one of those tickets to the moon by Branson
she's responded to you all ready saying its the first event they've had in 4 years 😆 I knew what you meant though, you meant in general not them in particular! Woman needs to get off tattle whilst she's there surely

• Haha
She actually thought I meant McDonalds charity have a gala dinner every weekend, wow she's more defensive than we thought 😂
why did she have her makeup done at 10am for a 7pm start

• Haha
I don't think I've ever cringed as hard as this in my life! wtf is going on??? its like a comedy show gone wrong

• Haha
I thought she was invited as a backstage reporter?
Yeah that’s what she made out certainly 😂
That interview with the old man she couldn’t have looked anymore uncomfortable, what the hell was that! She’s grinning like a buffoon next to him looking him up and down while he’s just saying a load of words that don’t make sense

• Haha
She’s never what she makes out though! Same as all the bullshit big money that she talks about. She probably does ok out of the FM thing because she has an alright following (taken purely from others) but she isn’t earning the ten thousand a month that her and busy books Chloe post about. Unless she is going to now upload a load of back stage footage when she sees these posts then she did nothing of the kind. Looks like there were companies there with hundreds of thousands of followers, pretty sure they don’t need Sofa with her unengaged account to get them seen. Her account actually used to be ok but she started to think she was better than everyone else and then started with all the judgemental opinions and the constant selling. Now people can’t stand her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.