Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning’s stories…she’s not authentic at all. Not sure who she’s kidding. Stop the tactical way of using people for followers & let’s see how popular your own authenticity is!

Reactions: 11
Cringing hell at the person she shared who is saying how amazing Sophie is 😂 Get over yourself! Can’t she just spend time with the kids instead of constantly filming them? So weird

Reactions: 10
Cringing hell at the person she shared who is saying how amazing Sophie is 😂 Get over yourself! Can’t she just spend time with the kids instead of constantly filming them? So weird
She can’t. She’s just always thinking about her online presence, rather than actually being present in her life

Omg the singing 🙈
Is this all she has of her own content to try and GROW as she’s so desperate to?!
So embarrassing honestly

Reactions: 9
She’ll be fuming that she wasn’t invited to the Boo Hoo event with all the accounts she kisses arse of 😂 Bet it drives her mad!

Reactions: 8
Went to secondary with this twit.
Reported to HMRC.
Going on and on about poverty whilst a few months ago saying she makes £1000s a month and claims UC.
Won’t be back on here again but became enraged reading. And her posts yet again today have infuriated me. Hypocrisy at its absolute finest.

I agree. Clearly she doesn’t remember anything she’s posted previously. She tries to be relatable all the time making out she’s skint but forgets the tit she’s already said. She’s tried too hard and been too open. What is she saying her position is? Poverty stricken or minted as she said on her 5 grand a month?

Thoroughly enjoyed that meltdown today 😂
What does she look like 😂
Interesting thing is, if she really had nothing to hide, she would just be smug and think we are simply wasting our time.
Over explaining is such an admission of guilt.
Plus nobody is messaging her at all. She’s choosing to read here, clearly.

Well that was awkward 😂😂😂
Isn’t it funny now she’s not leeching off other decent accounts all the time, she’s not growing at all?
How are people over stepping for commenting on a forum especially for that. As said above, nobody is messaging her as she is making out.

So she’s not poverty party then? She’s saying she earns great money. Careful Sophie, you don’t want to make out you’re any different to Alabama lola and all of the people on low incomes you vouch for and passionately represent 🙄
Also, not cat piss perfume but here’s our new candles because the previous ones were tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot with the make-up 😂😂
Her face is a totally different colour to her neck!!!!
She’s wanting that 800K follower mention!

She’s posted branded perfume again. So I’ve sent it to them AGAIN. It’s not allowed. I checked with someone I know who used to sell this tit and she said they can’t post photos like that due to copyright infringement. She thinks she’s above the rules

She’s posted branded perfume again. So I’ve sent it to them AGAIN. It’s not allowed. I checked with someone I know who used to sell this tit and she said they can’t post photos like that due to copyright infringement. She thinks she’s above the rules
Definitely not allowed.
Also well done to whoever said she would be all over 7 Under 11 when her story views were revealed the other day 😂😂
She knows it’s the only way she can grow. Sometimes she’ll get the shoutout returned and sometimes she won’t (apart from the staged ones she does with another account!). I’ve seen so many people speaking about this recently. She’s got such a name for herself now

Didn’t like Alec Baldwin’s post so reposted it to highlight it to more people. As always, desperate to get views based on being a mouthy, aggressive bully. On her phone more than ever with the kids all weekend. Flogging perfume endlessly. Tragic.

• Angry
Came to say the same. She’s a classless insensitive chav. Obviously she has loads of experience in dealing with emotions regarding accidentally shooting someone through no fault of your own. Nasty fame seeking woman.

• Angry
I’m just going to keep screenshotting all her posts where she’s naming designer perfume brands and sending them in until they can’t ignore me 🙂

She is honestly a vile bully - she thinks she is above critique on Tattle but wasn’t bothered about it at all before she had a thread? As someone said, she said Tattle HAD A PLACE because she’s so PRO OPINION but guess what everyone? Now SHE has a thread, well that’s completely not on. The more she keeps this up, the more people she will send over & the more people she will make report her, now she’s highlighting it herself. What a fruit loop. She wants to intimidate people to stop commenting. Good job she didn’t make it at all big really isn’t it? Because clearly she expects everyone to like her and agree with her 😂

I don’t get it. She wants to be this big Instagram-I-Am, yet people with a lot more followers than her crap account don’t feel the need to answer every comment on tattle. All this is doing is proving that she thinks she’s above everyone else

Nobody else I watch who has a tattle thread keeps addressing every point like she is. Embarrassing. I can see what everyone meant now about her thinking she is better than everyone else. She’ll probably go on her stories and say “they keep saying I think I’m better than everyone else - but that’s because I am haha!”. Tries to say it sarcastically but at the same time you know full well she means it.

It’s the way she dismisses her kids or speaks to them like they are an inconvienece when they ask her something or speak to her while she does a story. Bet all they see is the back of her phone case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.