Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So last night she’s bragging about how she’s out of debt and today she’s saying everyone with anything nice is up to their eyeballs in debt. Who is she to judge people like this?

Reactions: 12
She’s really laying it on thick with the ill baby stuff in tonight’s yearly recap🙄 anything for a bit of content though!

Reactions: 11
She’s really laying it on thick with the ill baby stuff in tonight’s yearly recap🙄 anything for a bit of content though!
She can’t seem to go a day without mentioning it all. She’s going to be going on and on about these new year goals she has for her pyramid. First one should probably be to get a real job

Must still be reading here all the time as I’m sure she’s deleted that rude post about other peoples debt.

New Year’s Day with 4 young kids and probably 40 dots across the top of the screen, story story story. Back to living for Instagram. She has no existence apart from her account. So sad for those kids. And boasting about how many vulnerable women shes exploiting. Absolutely shameful.

Trying to start a template off 😂 nobody knows who u r sofa! Why can’t she just start these poor women off on the pyramid too, why does she have to post that she’s done so, I don’t get it

Reactions: 10
Trying to start a template off 😂 nobody knows who u r sofa! Why can’t she just start these poor women off on the pyramid too, why does she have to post that she’s done so, I don’t get it
i think it’s just in her braggy nature but often the truth is quiet and bullshit is loud. I don’t follow no one who posts as much as her. I’ve got less kids than her and it wouldn’t be physically possible to attend to them and post all the time. Plus think of all the time she’s under everyone’s posts begging it, scrolling, she must never be off it. And he is always asleep so guess they are tending to themselves!

I knew she’d go in hard with all the new year goals and manifesting bullshit because she is a walking taking insta cliché. As for the poor women who have joined her rather them than me, I bet she is a right mare to work with, her way or the highway. I predict a very active tattle thread for her in 2023!

Early title suggestion:
Living on her Sofa that isn’t even clean.
Using other women for her cat piss pyramid scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got 27 thousand followers though, I would say the fact only 9 people showed interest shows just what most people think about it all and her

Got to say that really wound me up yesterday her trying to say just because she hasn’t got designer gear doesn’t mean she doesn’t have money which possibly is a fair comment but to say it in a way where she basically says anyone with a nice house or car or who buys anything designer is just in debt that made me fume!!!! I don’t have kids and I can buy what I like because I worked my arse off at a degree and now work long hours in a job I’ve worked bloody hard for and I don’t even have a bloody credit card!!!! Seriously woman who do u think you are, thinking you’ve made it in an mlm sat on your sofa so you can shout other people down and make generalised statements about people in debt! To think I followed this rude obnoxious woman until yesterday!

Huh? Something happened with their childminder? Or nursery 🤔
Nah she’s trying to be funny but has missed the mark again. Basically saying she’s complaining to Ofsted because their nursery isn’t open and she wants them back. She’s no doubt hated every second of the holidays because she can’t sit on her sofa all day every day. Don’t know what difference it makes to her seeing as she’s not paid them any attention anyway.

Have it on good authority that there’s a chat on Instagram which includes several of the people she has shared shout outs with and they have said that they didn’t get hardly anything back from her account and have all said it’s not worth trading mentions with her again! I knew they would all read this thread

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, I don’t think she has any real friends. Just these online ones she desperately tries to be in with. And even they are talking about her now but she’s way too opinionated to have normal day to day people wanting to be in her presence I’m guessing. Content baby has stopped bringing in the likes too.

So todays stories consist of telling us she was an hour early, telling us that 3 kids are easier than 4 and trying to justify why she didn’t go anywhere with them all Christmas. Sorry but just shows when people come on their stories with nothing to say at all that their whole existence is Instagram.

I know, I don’t understand the thought process of someone thinking I am an hour early and it’s still dark, I better update my followers. Thanks for that riveting info. She never has anything or interest to say. It’s either irrelevant kid stuff or pyramid stuff. Twins birthday soon so get ready to be told how much she loves them with a 100 stories about how advanced and gifted they are

I’m sorry but the twins are nearly 3 and really can’t talk. I know every child is different and develops at their own pace but if they were my children I’d be contacting peads about speech and language therapy

I’m sorry but the twins are nearly 3 and really can’t talk. I know every child is different and develops at their own pace but if they were my children I’d be contacting peads about speech and language therapy
Totally agree. Probably because all attentions have been given to the first Gifted One.

What an absolute chav repeatedly calling your child a Git and talking about his Gob. Poor kids, that was hard to watch but clearly happens all the time as she didn’t see anything wrong with posting it

And pretending the twins are quietly watching a film when there is no way kids of that age would just sit down and watch a film. She dumped them in front of the tv being hopeful that she could get on the gram straight away but they wanted her attention but she was already filming bullshit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.