SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally found out about all of this from friends. We just finished reading the threads and OMG, this WOMAN is crazy. Like genuinely she needs therapy. The internalised racism is real. What I find most sad, is that these two could've gone so far, if they said they were Pakistani. Started Youtube, become actual MUA's, since they had the clout from Instagram. RIP

I applaud the OG's and the main girl who suffered this vile racist abuse. I'm so proud of you and the people who pushed you to expose this pyscho. Cheers to all the Pakistani folks. More representation for us !!

ps; someone pitch this to NETFLIX. this would make such a bleeping great series.
Ok but..
Why are you guys saying they could have gone far if they would have admitted to being Pakistani?. Firstly the issue is waaaay deeper than that ifykyk👀. Secondly, irrespective of ethnicity they are rude motherfuckers regardless. It wasn’t pretending to be arab that got them trending everywhere, it was their vile classless dirty, sewer mouths/mentality. I understand your point but, realistically they wouldn’t have gone far. You actually have to deep it to see the bigger picture. Fyzas makeup artist career and Sonia being her “muse” was just a bullshit cover story. They travelled around gulf countries doing “workshops” and were probably deciding between Kuwait or Dubai to be their thotting grounds. A career has never been the ultimate goal for these two. And it’s truly an insult to all talented, dignified and hard working Muas out there, to suggest this soulless sket could attain their level of artistry or success.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Firstly huge fan Henna🥰🥰! I hope you and family are well and not being bombarded with messages regarding these two self hating idiots.
Im also so happy to see multiple communities get together and spread awareness of Pfizer’s vicious behaviour, especially big creators on social media, I think influencers forget we normal people make them, without our following and interaction they wouldn’t be in the same position as they are, I’m so disappointed in certain influencers, who are justifying and pardoning Pfizer’s behaviour and even making comments themselves 🤮, but finally after all these years of lies and vile behaviour it’s came back to bite them in the ass🤣!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we get these added to the wiki?
Hey Virgo 😂😂😂 this Wiki has blown up.

Huge credit to all those coming together and showcasing all the lies, past and present. Their audacity and nerve in this whole matter is just unacceptable.

Once again thank you to all those getting all the evidence to prove they’ve being lying non stop.

There are some true detectives among us 😉
I just realized that Fyza isnt going crazy over the backlash, shes going crazy at the fact that WE finally exposed her by triggering her internalized racism. Shes pissed because we hit a nerve and she slipped up 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

A video from F’s last private profile (since deleted) saying she likes 18/19 yr olds

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They literally aren’t influencers. They have absolutely no influence. Whenever people say cancel sonia and fyza the other persons response is “who is that,” or “you can’t cancel someone no one knows.”

so embarrassing that this is what they’re known for now. Lying down to her zodiac sign. I’m freaked out by this girl. توبة

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello, i am new here, i just saw what happened n it is so so ironic that the so called influencers we have these days are racists and fakes? What influence do we want? Racism? Seriously. Guys comment on latest pictures on shein account n ask them to drop s n f, the fucked up psychos

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please disregard Psycho Omar
He’s a known attention seeker
Why on earth would they go live with him?
He’s done this in the past where he’s made his account private to get more followers and also the account he’s telling you to follow, cutsbypysho is literally his business, a barber shop.
Unless any girls here want a fade, no one is going live on there anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

A video from F’s last private profile (since deleted) saying she likes 18/19 yr olds
She likes them young so she can manipulate and bully them into doing what she wants. She can’t handle a REAL man because she’s anything BUT real. I truly wonder what they’re doing now, how will they get out of this?
Aside from the racism, there’s so much wrong going on! The borderline pedophilia, the rudeness, the identity crisis, the family feuds, the doxxing. The list is endless!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕 so originally I didn’t want to get involved in anything that has to do with her, I’d never respond to ppl asking about her but tbh it’s getting to the point where it’s out of control and she has an issue with me whether I stay quiet or speak up so I might as well speak up. I had messaged her to pay my respects for her mom and she ignored me which is fine but then went ahead to talk about my mom, my sister and I - we were the Taurus mom, ugly libra daughter and the other one 😂 when I messaged her I told her I had nothing against her and our situation wasn’t that deep, I genuinely did forgive her, all I heard was her say the worst stuff about me but I was like it’s whatever and I felt so bad for her and really did wanna be there for her during her hard time regardless of the situations prior and every time I start to feel bad for her she reminds me why I shouldn’t. So if you guys have any questions or confusions I can answer them for you now. The only thing I can’t answer is why she keeps switching ethnicities lmao, that’s one of my most asked question on Instagram right now.
Hey beauts. It sounds like you have a clean heart and you genuinely tried to to do right by them, but I think they’re past help tbh. I think you’ve done the right thing because people like them rely on silence. That empowers them. You seem very dignified, your whole family do, cause others would have dragged them to hell and back by now.

I was wondering if the pics they posted are actually of their mom and Sonia seems so sly, is she confrontational in private? And is their dad, siblings and wider family aware of what they do on sm, like the rants and the outfits etc. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What I can’t wrap my head around is if I was unhappy for example that I’d just been exposed as a racist piece of s#%* and decided to take a break, I wouldn’t be keeping tabs of who is still following me and who I should immediately unfollow back :ROFLMAO: She’s following 92 people now. Wonder who she unfollowed:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I can’t wrap my head around is if I was unhappy for example that I’d just been exposed as a racist piece of s#%* and decided to take a break, I wouldn’t be keeping tabs of who is still following me and who I should immediately unfollow back :ROFLMAO: She’s following 92 people now. Wonder who she unfollowed:unsure:
I think one was Jayde Pierce. I had a look at who they were following yesterday when it was 95 and thought it was a real mixed bag of followers!

Reactions: 8
Guys that Duranni popal chick is a weird one, she put up a “nobody cares” story and I feel as though it’s in response to all the soniaxfyza messages she’s getting.
Also marriam mossalli liked someone’s comment saying please stop following racist soniaxfyza but didn’t unfollow…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi guys, I’m going to post ab how this can be reported to the Dubai police. Does anyone know how this can be done?

I know there’s this link:

but it asks for emirates ID? On the form?

Reactions: 5
according to the birth certificates Sonia is 27 right? Didn’t she celebrate her 25th birthday last time? My memory maybe be vague so please correct me if I am wrong x

Reactions: 4
according to the birth certificates Sonia is 27 right? Didn’t she celebrate her 25th birthday last time? My memory maybe be vague so please correct me if I am wrong x
I can’t remember the second half but jan 95 would make her 26 currently

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.