SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Psycho Omar has posted the certificates, it’s gonna really circulate now 💀

You’re amazing 😂😂😂
He had a post that said, ‘they contacted me’ but it’s since been taken down. Did anyone get the chance to see it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Psycho Omar is annihilating them on his page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He had a post that said, ‘they contacted me’ but it’s since been taken down. Did anyone get the chance to see it?
Yes, he has posted voice notes. Pretending to be from Faeza, but it’s actually him. It’s hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 9
5D746768-BD55-4CFC-838F-F8BC4C25F078.jpeg
Trying to distract yourself by being surrounded by 19 year old crypto scammers to make yourself feel bettter about the 30 year old failure you are😂😂they’re so tapped

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The small picture may seem like its jealous fans against famous star’s who gets the typical hate BUT this is a whole bigger picture, for years and years shes been so openly rude and racist not to a person but a whole country and everything they stand for, including their fight for struggles over the years to stand as a strong community, she would normally do her bullying, the person would be seething but have no outlet to vent and fyza would use the narrative for a SC story or instagram only now we've got evidence and come together not as a group of bullying keyboard warriors as i seen someone quote (probs her on a fake account) but as a group to stop her bullying, mentally and physically to normal joes, her grieving family, her fan base and abusing her position to the youth following in her footsteps cursing a community for their colour and beliefs, at the start i knew she was reading this for goss and i know she felt so ahead of us because we didnt get no where, even up until yest she was sharing tik toks taking the piss, then when our tik toks went viral and the influencers took notice and then the press, i knew we done our bit for racism and scum like her no matter how small it was, one less voice to nasty slurs is a milestone for those affected. Shes silent now and regardless what she does for work from now or her lifestyle, every lie she based her foundation on has been taken from her, its 2021 and after all the recent black movement and me too changes, there is no way that she can correct her mistakes. Everyone will know where their from, down to childhood pictures, they will know how they lied on sc daily, news articles and instagram, youtube etc etc the list goes on, they are old skool influencers who should be able to keep their numbers up but failed. No brands will want to work with them, their not family friendly or approachable, not known on tv, radio or updated mags/ tv shows etc, they are simply outdated and any makeup or fashion brands will not work with them and thats was their main income. After the buzz of all this drama wears off, they will probably still keep the fake followers they have but will lose all real views and interaction, our job here ladies is done 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t lie, Sonia was so pretty from the start. If she had made her own brand from the start, not touched surgery and just posted pictures with her mouth shut, she could’ve gone so far.

Is psychoOmar going live with them at 1am?? I hope someone screenrecords

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
E52107F5-3E41-4A9D-87F0-41E02822450C.jpeg
00FEF5A6-607E-443C-83C5-8665D655066F.jpeg

Just incase she tries to deny the birth certificate lol.

Her date of birth on there is 23rd August 1992. She wrote Happy Birthday to herself from her old Twitter account ON 23rd August 2012.

Also, on the birth certificate her name is spelt Faeza and same goes for her old Twitter account.

Faeza Shahzad Ali (aka Fyza) is a 29 year old BRITISH PAKISTANI. Oh, and a Virgo not a Leo. Soz

#CaughtInAWebOfLies #MincePies #Urdu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t lie, Sonia was so pretty from the start. If she had made her own brand from the start, not touched surgery and just posted pictures with her mouth shut, she could’ve gone so far.

Is psychoOmar going live with them at 1am?? I hope someone screenrecords
I feel like he’s saying that for followers and views. I don’t know, seems sus?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.