Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hennasultanxoxo

Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕 so originally I didn’t want to get involved in anything that has to do with her, I’d never respond to ppl asking about her but tbh it’s getting to the point where it’s out of control and she has an issue with me whether I stay quiet or speak up so I might as well speak up. I had messaged her to pay my respects for her mom and she ignored me which is fine but then went ahead to talk about my mom, my sister and I - we were the Taurus mom, ugly libra daughter and the other one 😂 when I messaged her I told her I had nothing against her and our situation wasn’t that deep, I genuinely did forgive her, all I heard was her say the worst stuff about me but I was like it’s whatever and I felt so bad for her and really did wanna be there for her during her hard time regardless of the situations prior and every time I start to feel bad for her she reminds me why I shouldn’t. So if you guys have any questions or confusions I can answer them for you now. The only thing I can’t answer is why she keeps switching ethnicities lmao, that’s one of my most asked question on Instagram right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

hennasultanxoxo

I have no friends or know anyone from the same village out here LMFAO. That is 110% Faeza, girl now I’m really not gonna shut up. And just because I’m not incest for my dad and don’t send him bikini/naked surgery photos doesn’t mean he’s not in the picture but either way that’s none of your business. Stop milking your mom’s death and let her be and go pray for her, you literally left your mom to suffer and came when you found out she had no time left. You’re disgusting and I’m glad you opened your mouth because now I won’t have a filter or be nice either

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

hennasultanxoxo

I’m sorry for disappearing, I had work but tried catching up here and there throughout the day - I’m gonna respond to everything in a few. There’s some family drama now because their dad is going off because I decided to speak up, will fill you guys in lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Is it possible to get their birth records ? You know the area they grew up and date of births.

Is this public record in UK or on an acestory site
Hi everyone I’m quite taken back from this whole situation. I remember them from the scandal with Makeup by Mario and was shocked to see their cousin call them out back then. Never liked them since then and don’t care for them. But as they try to get away by twisting the story in true Faeza fashion I won’t stand for it. Not when they’ve gone as discriminated a group of people already bullied and stereotyped in the UK. I work in social care and brith records are easily available to me. This is for those who still have a shred of doubt they aren’t Pakistani. Or those who think they’re not British citizens/were born n raised in an arab country. Screen capture as many times as you want.
B98C75E7-72D2-4713-9B7D-F0326BF93F5F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

hennasultanxoxo

I didn’t want you to get heat from the 2 twit sisters because they read this forum like 2 hawks. People often use a different name on here so their identity isn’t uncovered
Lol idc, they blame me for any inconveniences anyway. I got the blame for: taking away their makeup career somehow, losing brand opportunities, being unable to meet Kim K, getting arrested at some airport, having some guys want to beat them up - according to them I know everyone and their mother and clearly have so much authority when I would forget their existence until someone brought them up. And tbh, that’s why I have to speak up and I’m not gonna keep my mouth shut because I have for yearssss and somehow I’m still the problem so you know what now idc. And what’s she going to do? Sue me for “defamation”? What fame? Half of the internet doesn’t even know who she is, she singlehandedly ruined whatever she had left. Her dad and brothers are also reading tattle religiously at the moment, so this is why I’m 110% certain that if this isn’t one of the sisters it’s definitely one of the brothers. They went ahead to block me so idk if you guys will be able to see what location this is in, the reason why I know it’s them is because when their mom got sick - Faeza went ahead and said she wished it was my mom instead of hers. Also I don’t bully anyone on the internet for me to be bullied in return? Karma is a bitch? Lol yeah whatever you do does come back, this is why we’re here now Ali family. Did you guys forget the amount of bullying Faeza alone has done to so many girls including myself? I’m sorry but jealous of what exactly? Astrology? Pumpkin spice lattes? I’m not the one trying to get into every account I own 15-20 times a day.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

hennasultanxoxo

We can definitely do a Q&A!

So they have 2 younger brothers, Adam and Sayam and they are both equally as racist as their sisters. They claim they're Arab as well.
Sonia is in no way, shape or form any type of innocent - I can definitely say she's even worse than Faeza and is the mastermind behind a lot of it. Faeza had openly admit that she is the dumb one and that Sonia is the brains.
They're full sisters, Faeza looks like her mom's side of the family and Sonia looks like her dad's side of the family which is why they look similar but different.
My mom is there dad's sister - I'm not sure if I mentioned that yet.
Their mom and dad are first cousins, my grandma (my mom's mom ) is Faeza's grandma (her mom's mom) sister.
Their dad was born in Pakistan and their mom is from Bradford.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

lavierose

oh my god.....its confirmed. ITS ACTUALLY CONFIRMED. i never thought this day would come. solid PROOF that sonia and fyza are pakistani with family pictures to match. this is insane!!! also CONFIRMED fyza is a virgo LOOOOOOL fyza u stupid cow its OVER!!!!! its over!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

hennasultanxoxo

Why is it you’re blaming everything on fyza? Let me shed a little light now … I’m not related to anyone here all I’m saying is that my friend who I work with knows @hennasultanxoxo really well as she’s from the same village in Pakistan all the family is fu@@d up including Henna’s mom ask anyone in Alum rock about Younis daughters they are well known here in bham ! Henna’s moms had a abortion herself before marriage she’s a fatherless child now @hennasultanxoxo has only jumped on this forum for clout pls I can say more but don’t always assume it’s fyza there’s more to this paranoid family Henna’s not prestige or any better than them lol
It’s funny you say that because there’s literally 2 people aside from my family who can say they know me “really well” so you sound dumb. I’m a super private person you WISH you had dirt on me. It’s also really funny because my mom’s been in the US since she was 18, so nice try I guess. If I wanted to jump on here for clout I would’ve been doing it a long time ago. A person gets tired of your shit so Faeza pls shut the fuck up, this was an easy giveaway. And fatherless? Lmao you’re dumb. I’m not done here though I got a lot to say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

cloud1988

Kardashian doppelganger is called out for using racial slurs

Thanks to the folks who reached out to DM
An appreciation post here to all the members who brought about this change!! Really hats off!! Racism aside, this is how we show girl power, women supporting other women!!
Also huge salute to Natasha for staying strong and building such a force! If it were me, I would have definitely broken down( not that you didn’t) and wouldn’t know what to do!! It was your prompt and swift actions that got this ball rolling and everyone is aware and can speak openly about them!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Im sorry but what the f*ck what that pathetic video??

You’ve or your sister never been racist in your life what about the screenshots of your Twitter. She literally addressed nothing at all which wasn’t a shock apart from talking about energy, crystals and good vibes. Like wtf was that peace sign at the end? Is this a joke to you? You’ve just violated a whole country and you wanna throw a peace sign at the end of your waffle of an apology.

All this again is damage control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
All the proof is in her vile voice note, “ew brum” “f*ck you bitch Urdu” “you want me ass, tits, face, waist”. Would anyone be saying this in retaliation to someone cussing their passed mother???

Not once did she mention she’s grieving, not once did she say how dare you speak about my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If anyone thinks the records are fake I’m full time employed and don’t have that kind of time to fake records. You can easily access any birth records from the gov website. Yes I know the mothers middle name is different on both, but I guess we will never know why. I can guarantee you all these are 100% the genuine birth certificates of Sonia and Faeza Shahzad Ali. I am probably going to be for sharing them. So send to as many people, bye and keep up the work. So glad to see this is finally happening.

Also the birth certificates prove she is not a Leo like she claims but a Virgo. Silly cow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

marmar33

IMG_0361.PNG

their BLOOD cousin speaks - proof for whoever thought they were not Pakistani.. this is just SO SO shocking that they really can say such words with Pakistani relatives. Fyza needs to go to a therapist she has serious identity issues literally she is a threat to people the way she has hate for her own people like this. I wouldn't be surprised if she would assault a Pakistani person in Dubai whether verbally or physically.

• Heart
  • Wow
FFS I CANT. The supposed hate message they got from a guy called ‘Rain 🇵🇰 🇬🇧’ saying “Your mums dead tho 💀 rotting away probably just half an eyeball left” and to top it all off they put the Pakistani and UK flag in his name to back their claims about the hate they get from British Pakistanis. If anyone out there is actually falling for this bogus shit then I’ve lost all hope in humanity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

akrrrrrr

I can’t stand her latest rant in insta! I HATEE when she mentions how UK girls are jealous of her! There is nothing to be jealous about sweetheart! Literally nothing! And the use of the word fake! The only person who is fake is you!! Everything about you is fake! Your whole face is FAKE! Your body is probably FAKE too! Your shitty ACCENT is fake!! Your insta followers are FAKE!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42