SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he’s saying that for followers and views. I don’t know, seems sus?
That’s what I’m thinking, I requested the back up account and he’s requested me but not accepted 🤣 those two would never face their reality like that

Reactions: 6
The small picture may seem like its jealous fans against famous star’s who gets the typical hate BUT this is a whole bigger picture, for years and years shes been so openly rude and racist not to a person but a whole country and everything they stand for, including their fight for struggles over the years to stand as a strong community, she would normally do her bullying, the person would be seething but have no outlet to vent and fyza would use the narrative for a SC story or instagram only now we've got evidence and come together not as a group of bullying keyboard warriors as i seen someone quote (probs her on a fake account) but as a group to stop her bullying, mentally and physically to normal joes, her grieving family, her fan base and abusing her position to the youth following in her footsteps cursing a community for their colour and beliefs, at the start i knew she was reading this for goss and i know she felt so ahead of us because we didnt get no where, even up until yest she was sharing tik toks taking the piss, then when our tik toks went viral and the influencers took notice and then the press, i knew we done our bit for racism and scum like her no matter how small it was, one less voice to nasty slurs is a milestone for those affected. Shes silent now and regardless what she does for work from now or her lifestyle, every lie she based her foundation on has been taken from her, its 2021 and after all the recent black movement and me too changes, there is no way that she can correct her mistakes. Everyone will know where their from, down to childhood pictures, they will know how they lied on sc daily, news articles and instagram, youtube etc etc the list goes on, they are old skool influencers who should be able to keep their numbers up but failed. No brands will want to work with them, their not family friendly or approachable, not known on tv, radio or updated mags/ tv shows etc, they are simply outdated and any makeup or fashion brands will not work with them and thats was their main income. After the buzz of all this drama wears off, they will probably still keep the fake followers they have but will lose all real views and interaction, our job here ladies is done 👏🏻
Well said. That’s the only argument I’ve seen by the (very few) people still defending them. “What was said to her?” “It’s just bullies trying to cancel them”. Luckily the majority of people do have brains, it truly is very few that are asking or even care about ‘their side’. A lot of people are saying they already knew about them and their lies/racism/noncing/bullying for years. Quite a few also saying they’ve never heard of them til this scandal (so much for Faeza being famous lol). The comments on literally every social are sending me saying they’re obsessed with Kylie and Kim so much that it’s weird, Sonia is the wax version of Kim..lmao I can’t. Didn’t I call it they’ll go completely silent like Kylie. Faeza’s taken a leaf out of Silent Sonia’s book! Just like Kylie, they can run but they can’t hide…nothing ever disappears from the internet.

On another note who is this psycho Omar? Lots of the attachments not opening for me - -is he under a different name, I’ve searched him on every social and nothing comes up?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh really? Please do share the birth record with us and where you got it from! 😄
yes. Really 😒
The index is all there if you’d like to contact the register office and order yourself a paper copy lol

There’s also her and her mums electoral roll details from a few years ago living in Havelock Road, Saltley.
Her Mom being Yasmin Ali (Malik) daughter of Mohammed Malik (of Dadyal, which really isn’t Turkey lol)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s acyia

lts Actually sad to see these photos of them young. I wonder what happened, what drove them into becoming what they have become. Mind you, people have said they were self hating and racists back at school as well.
From my observation, as an American, I am amazed at the level of racism the UK Muslim Community brings upon its congregants or even just fellow UK POC... and I thought racism in America was nasty... the self hate instilled in them is petrifying to me.

Reactions: 13
His insta is Official.PsychOmar. He hasn’t accepted my request for the Cutz account either. Apparently going live at 1am UK time with the lady himself. The story showed another lady talking to him on video call so not sure who he is going live with. Also he was bragging about how he got a hold of the Birth Certificates 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did he say? Did anyone manage to screen record
Hes going live in few mins at 1am, hes not going live with fayeza i think its just hyping it up so people will follow him, hes goigg live on his business account psycho cuts as hes been banned from insta live for a month

His insta is Official.PsychOmar. He hasn’t accepted my request for the Cutz account either. Apparently going live at 1am UK time with the lady himself. The story showed another lady talking to him on video call so not sure who he is going live with. Also he was bragging about how he got a hold of the Birth Certificates 🥴🥴🥴
Haha saw that people were surprised how he got them. I was so tempted to comment he got them frlm tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Psychoomar is milking it and trying to get clout off of this so I wouldn't rely on him. Good on him for raising awareness but he contradicts himself so much, saying he has respect for Pakistani's then mocking the accent... make it make sense? lol

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Psychoomar is milking it and trying to get clout off of this so I wouldn't rely on him. Good on him for raising awareness but he contradicts himself so much, saying he has respect for Pakistani's then mocking the accent... make it make sense? lol
He seems like a beg anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Just stumbled on this and i think it needs to get out there and gain some traction. Not only does it show her ugly character and attitude but she openly speaks of her love for Israel and it's literally proof of her "no one cares about Palestine" comment. "People are stuck in the 1800s regarding Palestine she says." The uneducated imbecile doesn't even know that Israel didn't even exist in the 1800s 😏

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys what does she gain about lying about her birth chart too and her star sign or wtv the duck?? Something is seriously wrong with her. She’s like that kid everyone thinks they know really well at school but then something happens and everyone is shocked when the facts about who they truly are are revealed.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Literally found out about all of this from friends. We just finished reading the threads and OMG, this WOMAN is crazy. Like genuinely she needs therapy. The internalised racism is real. What I find most sad, is that these two could've gone so far, if they said they were Pakistani. Started Youtube, become actual MUA's, since they had the clout from Instagram. RIP

I applaud the OG's and the main girl who suffered this vile racist abuse. I'm so proud of you and the people who pushed you to expose this pyscho. Cheers to all the Pakistani folks. More representation for us !!

ps; someone pitch this to NETFLIX. this would make such a bleeping great series.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.