SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it you’re blaming everything on fyza? Let me shed a little light now … I’m not related to anyone here all I’m saying is that my friend who I work with knows @hennasultanxoxo really well as she’s from the same village in Pakistan all the family is fu@@d up including Henna’s mom ask anyone in Alum rock about Younis daughters they are well known here in bham ! Henna’s moms had a abortion herself before marriage she’s a fatherless child now @hennasultanxoxo has only jumped on this forum for clout pls I can say more but don’t always assume it’s fyza there’s more to this paranoid family Henna’s not prestige or any better than them lol
LOOOOOOL stfu fyza🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 go do that spiritual healing you were rambling on about. clearly that apology meant bleeping jackshit and taking time off social media was a lie. as you said, you have deep rooted issues, go sort them out hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is it you’re blaming everything on fyza? Let me shed a little light now … I’m not related to anyone here all I’m saying is that my friend who I work with knows @hennasultanxoxo really well as she’s from the same village in Pakistan all the family is fu@@d up including Henna’s mom ask anyone in Alum rock about Younis daughters they are well known here in bham ! Henna’s moms had a abortion herself before marriage she’s a fatherless child now @hennasultanxoxo has only jumped on this forum for clout pls I can say more but don’t always assume it’s fyza there’s more to this paranoid family Henna’s not prestige or any better than them lol
So what if someone has had an abortion, sex before marriage, or pregnancy before marriage. A person is free to do whatever they want in life and if they feel they made a mistake, or crossed their own boundaries and have decided to heal and make something for themselves in the present and future good on them. However, being racist, belittling others, commenting on looks, and focusing on things that take a piece away from your soul isn’t something someone should be doing. It’s wrong and disgusting. There are people who do way worse out there, but they uphold their values and have good mannerisms.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just noticed Sameena1x unfollowed them I don’t think she’s an influencer though also just seen what lookamillion just posted on her insta story. Mandi and Anna vakili still following

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE]

Title name: Faeza: unapologetically Virgo/secret curry lover
[/QUOTE]

Love that title!

As for the post trying to trash Henna, witch stfu. No one cares what you write. We KNOW what you are. No deflection will work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So what if someone has had an abortion, sex before marriage, or pregnancy before marriage. A person is free to do whatever they want in life and if they feel they made a mistake, or crossed their own boundaries and have decided to heal and make something for themselves in the present and future good on them. However, being racist, belittling others, commenting on looks, and focusing on things that take a piece away from your soul isn’t something someone should be doing. It’s wrong and disgusting. There are people who do way worse out there, but they uphold their values and have good mannerisms.
Oh and a family’s worth and value definitely doesn’t depend on where you’re from or actual mistakes that someone does (mistakes are things you genuinely learn from and grow away from). You can be from the worst place possible yet so well for yourself and radiate that to others.

Reactions: 6
hot words for next post title

- Racist
- unapologetic
- officially born in brum
- not Arab! Let alone Arabic speaking - my name is Arabic 😂
- NBA ( her tattoo) Not Born Arab
- Virgo
- Bruised

gimme some more….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just noticed Sameena1x unfollowed them I don’t think she’s an influencer though also just seen what lookamillion just posted on her insta story. Mandi and Anna vakili still following
Mandi and Anna should be ashamed, as Middle Easterners themselves you’d think they would want to distance them self from this and see the clear racism. There just adding to the stereotype that Arabs look down at south Asians. Ignoring all the soniaxfyza comments meanwhile she’s reposting a lost dog lmao. The world is seriously fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s funny you say that because there’s literally 2 people aside from my family who can say they know me “really well” so you sound dumb. I’m a super private person you WISH you had dirt on me. It’s also really funny because my mom’s been in the US since she was 18, so nice try I guess. If I wanted to jump on here for clout I would’ve been doing it a long time ago. A person gets tired of your tit so Faeza pls shut the duck up, this was an easy giveaway. And fatherless? Lmao you’re dumb. I’m not done here though I got a lot to say.
This is why they have done an apology its out of fear because henna girl you got so much dirt on them and they are trying to draw a line under it before it all comes out, that apology didnt mention ANYTHING that she has been called out for, i got a feeling she’l be ringing around trying to get that video to replace all the attachments that come up when you search their name in google. Faeza you just cant help yourself can you, abortion and her mom, the issue here is you and your million problems. Regardless of the apology no brands will want racism attached to them so their fu*ked in that sense

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Get the duck out of here Nathan & Fyza - this is just pathetic and new low for you. You look so bleeping sad posting under fake accounts. Are you 13 years old? You’re 30. Just stop. Everything you do to try salvage yourself is digging you in a bigger hole.

Let it go. You can’t lie and fake your way out of all this crap you created this time.

You’re 9 lives are up FakeleoYZA.

You’re have defrauded so many people in every way possible, all the people who even supported you and bought things from your crappy adverts.

You can’t even be honest with yourself.

Linger here all you want but seriously… shut the duck up and accept accountability WITHOUT DEFLECTING BLAME. You’re worse then I thought on the narcissism spectrum… you’re a NarcoPath.

JUST STOP WITH YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS🛑

GAME OVER FAKEYZA

Ok something weird is going on..

Nathan had a comment on her post and had reposted her video onto his stories… both have now been removed.
Can you still see his profile? You could be blocked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Get the duck out of here Fyza - this is just pathetic and new low for you. You look so bleeping sad posting under fake accounts. Are you 13 years old? You’re 30. Just stop. Everything you do to try salvage yourself is digging you in a bigger hole.

Let it go. You can’t lie and fake your way out of all this crap you created this time.

You’re 9 lives are up FakeleoYZA.

You’re have defrauded so many people in every way possible, all the people who even supported you and bought things from your crappy adverts.

You can’t even be honest with yourself.

Linger here all you want but seriously… shut the duck up and accept accountability WITHOUT DEFLECTING BLAME. You’re worse then I thought on the narcissism spectrum… you’re a NarcoPath.

JUST STOP WITH YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS🛑

GAME OVER FAKEYZA

Can you still see his profile?
Yeah I can see his profile. But his comment and story that featured her have both been removed.

Reactions: 2
Ok folks new thread created
SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie Curry Loving Virgo Unapologetically Racist

post there as this will lock imminently xx

1637850231227.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mandi and Anna should be ashamed, as Middle Easterners themselves you’d think they would want to distance them self from this and see the clear racism. There just adding to the stereotype that Arabs look down at south Asians. Ignoring all the soniaxfyza comments meanwhile she’s reposting a lost dog lmao. The world is seriously fucked up.
I’m about to send everything to one of her close friends. Hahaaha stupid girls how are you going to support this when 80% of your friends are arab😂💀

Ok folks new thread created
SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie Curry Loving Virgo Unapologetically Racist

post there as this will lock imminently xx

View attachment 887061
Please link for everyone ❤

Reactions: 9
I’ll tell you what girls did anyone notice how bad the scaring is from the two nose jobs??? 😳😳 i could help but stare, it looks butchered

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.