SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& we should be more concerned that in this day & age people do not stand up to racism such as this instagrammer/makeup artist. Shameful.
Why doesn’t she take a leaf out of her holier than thou book. Shama you’re pathetic, grown ass woman can’t stand up to racism in your own community. From what I’m hearing she’s already loosing bookings😂so whos fault is that now auntie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys that Duranni popal chick is a weird one, she put up a “nobody cares” story and I feel as though it’s in response to all the soniaxfyza messages she’s getting.
Also marriam mossalli liked someone’s comment saying please stop following racist soniaxfyza but didn’t unfollow…
Pretty sure the ‘nobody cares’ thing was a response to everyone putting what their name means on urban dictionary in their story lol. I saw a lot of people put that up

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure the ‘nobody cares’ thing was a response to everyone putting what their name means on urban dictionary in their story lol. I saw a lot of people put that up
Oh damn lol my bad! I didn’t even notice the urban dictionary part!

Reactions: 2
Forgot to mention this but since she describes Pakistanis as "inbred" even back in her twitter days would constantly use that word, her parents are literally first cousins 😭? The self hatred is HUGE

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
One thing I will say though is that a lot of Pakistanis (not all) are enraged by this and talking about racism being unacceptable (they are totally right) but it’s funny because Pakistanis are so so racist towards other people! E.g. black people, bengalis etc. My family disowned me for marrying someone ‘inferior’ he is a bengali man. Everyone in our whole city agreed and were soooo racist calling him black it was vile. The only positive thing I can think is that hopefully this will give a lot of Pakistanis a good wake up call on how it feels to belittle someone because of their skin colour, ethnicity etc.

Again, this is not all of us Pakistanis but there is definitely a massive problem of racism and prejudice in our community.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One thing I will say though is that a lot of Pakistanis (not all) are enraged by this and talking about racism being unacceptable (they are totally right) but it’s funny because Pakistanis are so so racist towards other people! E.g. black people, bengalis etc. My family disowned me for marrying someone ‘inferior’ he is a bengali man. Everyone in our whole city agreed and were soooo racist calling him black it was vile. The only positive thing I can think is that hopefully this will give a lot of Pakistanis a good wake up call on how it feels to belittle someone because of their skin colour, ethnicity etc.

Again, this is not all of us Pakistanis but there is definitely a massive problem of racism and prejudice in our community.
Completely agree with you, a lot Pakistanis are very racist towards other South Asians and black people

Reactions: 6

True, but this aint specific to just Pakistani. the bengali community are the same, they put more emphasis on fairer skin, especially when it comes to marriage. Its a disease the whole sub continent including indians and infact middle east and arabs have as well, just need to see how they are treat their foreign workforce. To specifically target the pakistani community is wrong, I know you talking from personal experience, but most community have this problem. Pakistani are also know to be some of the most hospitable ppl as well, to just target them, is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

This is quite common in many South Asian communities. It being common doesn’t mean it’s acceptable. I’ve had so many “family friends” who looked down on certain ethnic minorities, it was disgusting 🤢 I always had to shut them down when they said stuff. In my community, I had so called family friends telling other peoples children not be friends with me because I had black friends etc etc. Then theirs certain individuals who literally poisoned their kids from a very young age with typical stereotypes that I couldn’t believe what these kids were saying. Let’s say we’re no longer family friends. I’m fortunate and lucky have parents who didn’t share the same feelings and couldn’t care less about whether they were black, white, brown, blue or yellow, long as they were good people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are their followers not dropping?
You only need to look at who follows them, I reckon 30-40% are actually pakistani, you have high profile pakistani still following them. Crazy, you wouldn't see this in any other nationality. I quicker ppl unfollow the better. Some high profile pakistani IG account need to push out what was said and get ppl to unfollow them. Its the only way ppl like this will learn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she take a leaf out of her holier than thou book. Shama you’re pathetic, grown ass woman can’t stand up to racism in your own community. From what I’m hearing she’s already loosing bookings😂so whos fault is that now auntie?
She acts like she’s mother Teresa
Stupid witch
She’s very good at licking arse
Maybe that’s why she talks so much tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kardashian doppelganger is called out for using racial slurs

Thanks to the folks who reached out to DM
An appreciation post here to all the members who brought about this change!! Really hats off!! Racism aside, this is how we show girl power, women supporting other women!!
Also huge salute to Natasha for staying strong and building such a force! If it were me, I would have definitely broken down( not that you didn’t) and wouldn’t know what to do!! It was your prompt and swift actions that got this ball rolling and everyone is aware and can speak openly about them!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 47
An appreciation post here to all the members who brought about this change!! Really hats off!! Racism aside, this is how we show girl power, women supporting other women!!
Also huge salute to Natasha for staying strong and building such a force! If it were me, I would have definitely broken down( not that you didn’t) and wouldn’t know what to do!! It was your prompt and swift actions that got this ball rolling and everyone is aware and can speak openly about them!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
I echo this too 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shama Malik is Zayn Maliks aunt lol pathetic woman even her two nieces have reacted to the racist rant. Shama should learn something from her nieces. Fair enough some influencers don’t want to voice their opinions on this voicenote publicly but at least unfollow them! Shama dumb woman they are dissing your people and you are still following them? Jokes on you

Still buying followers?? They don’t even have money to go to restaurants broke witches. Their page screams boot followers
1.png

2.png

3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Right?! Actually cannot keep up! I think Sonia is pretty, but also not, in the sense that she’s nothing we haven’t seen before? So many women on Instagram look the same, they are all trying to look like Kim or have that so-called ‘Kardashian look’ (surgery, fillers and photoshop). Like I’ve said before, we already have a Kim Kardashian, why do we need a lookalike? Especially lookalikes that have claimed a few times before that they “don’t know who the Kardashians are” “Kylie and Kim copied us” etc. Even Kim is nothing special, pretty yes, but I wouldn’t call her stunning, not at all.

The followers aren’t dropping cause they keep buying them back. The majority are bought anyway - the followers compared to likes and comments/engagement rate is embarrassing. I know so many influencers, even celebrities too buy their followers, but theirs is just silly. At least make it believable!
This kind of facial features and body are déjà vu. Plus if you look at Sonia's features closely, she doesn't have any beautiful facial feature. Her eyes were droopy, long head, kind of unattractive lips (her upper lip is thin compared to the lower one), no eyesbrows.. All she got is photoshop, fillers and facetune. Even her body isn't toned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.