SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can actually go on Snapchat and request your chat history and it shows every message you’ve received and sent before.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone post a screenshot of the initial conversation where the girl she doxxed simplyy said speak Urdu? I know its in the other thread but I can't find it
Here :)

Reactions: 6
Im sure you are right, but I still wanna see it, is that bad? 😆
Nope apart from us being nosy - but exactly, if Faeza has proof, where is it?
If anyone is being rude to her about speaking Urdu…why is that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who wants to see the whole snap conversation? Like all what both parts said?! Not defending anything it’s still very disrespectful but I need the whole truth in front of me
I'm a bit confused by what you said. The whole truth? Fair enough no one should say anything about their mum but even if she did say it what has the rest of the Pakistani community got to do with it and being racist towards the whole country. No matter what was said about her mum, how does it justify talking about Pakistani's and Pakistan like that. Confused by your comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You can actually go on Snapchat and request your chat history and it shows every message you’ve received and sent before.

She 100% knows this and if something was truly said about her mother she would have done something about it by now. Looking abit sus I must say x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a bit confused by what you said. The whole truth? Fair enough no one should say anything about their mum but even if she did say it what has the rest of the Pakistani community got to do with it and being racist towards the whole country. No matter what was said about her mum, how does it justify talking about Pakistani's and Pakistan lile that. Confused by your comment.
I’m not defending her racist rant, and I absolutely despise all of it. I meant I just wanted to see what was said to her before since she said ( this girl has been bullying me for a long time ) if it’s true. I find it very sad that people sit behind screens and just type hateful messages is become to easy you know? It’s a sad thing that’s has become normal. Online bullying.

Reactions: 2
Highly recommend anyone with some spare time today sends the posts and threads to @liartingz on insta, she’s previously posted before and afters of them and hates when influencers get away with stuff like this

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
People on the outside want to know what set her off..rightly so
People who know, know she went too far in her defence mode
Point is.. you don’t retaliate like that in the public spotlight because it has repurcussions and now she is feeling them.
If she’s not guilty she can prove her innocence a little and stop people in their tracks but all you see is she doesn’t care about brand deals (her words) bc she has so much rage

• Heart
I’m not defending her racist rant, and I absolutely despise all of it.
I’m with you on being against online bullying. I mean I’m totally against her rant, her fake persona, her dreadful accent and racism but that does not mean I think she should receive death threats or abuse. I can write my piece on here about her without a guilty conscience because I’m aware of what I’m writing. Some people take it too far, you are right. Also here you go:

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I hope xthuyle and her sister huongxo unfollow them an all. I really like Thuy she’s such a character. I do not think they are worthy of a platform in the slightest.

Reactions: 11
Yeah if you go on settings and go to my data it lets you request and then Snapchat emails like a file link or something
I never knew this! Maybe the girl can do this to get the msgs back so we will really know what the full conversation was

I hope xthuyle and her sister huongxo unfollow them an all. I really like Thuy she’s such a character. I do not think they are worthy of a platform in the slightest.
Same i likr them both and i thought that too as huong likes their pics

Reactions: 8
I’m not defending her racist rant, and I absolutely despise all of it. I meant I just wanted to see what was said to her before since she said ( this girl has been bullying me for a long time ) if it’s true. I find it very sad that people sit behind screens and just type hateful messages is become to easy you know? It’s a sad thing that’s has become normal. Online bullying.
Every celebrity or influencer has at some point been a victim of negative comments or online bullying. Jesy Nelson, for example. What these people should realise is although it is completely unacceptable, the rest of the community shouldn't have to pay for the sins of the person who is doing that. There are also things you can do from your side. E.g, if you post a picture and you can't handle the negative comments you can post it and leave the comments option off, you still get all the likes. You can block ppl and you can also choose to focus on the love and positivity you are receiving rather than focusing on the negative comments.

I wouldn't turn this Sonia episode into an online bullying issue as if that is the case then Sonia's rant shows she is the biggest bully ever. Even the post someone shared of Sonia saying girls who are medium and large sized stop trying to fit into small and x small sizes as then girls of our size have no clothes left. As a medium size myself, for me that is extremely offensive and to me shows what a bully she is. I actually read this in an article someone had written about them saying they can't understand how an influencer could talk this way. I'm trying to find the article I read it yesterday. If anyone finds it or has a screenshot of the post please share it here. Because if anyone is going to try to make out an online bullying case then I'm going to be showing what bullies they are too.

• Heart
If the women was truly bullying her for a long time, let’s face it they would have been blocked a long time ago, they block everyone who says anything even for mentioning plastics surgery or surgeons name, and fyza would have definitely saved conversation and screenshotted and posted it, she always want to play victim and it’s not the case for her whatsoever, after vile things she says most time unprovoked is when she receive backlash and hate for saying what she said, she goes back to act like victim again, it’s the same repetitive pattern going on with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I do yes

I do yes! Still If it’s true she bullied them before they cloud have taken pictures from the chat from another phone before blocking
Fyza loves to share the online “hate” she gets. IF anyone had actually said anything about her mother, she would have absolutely posted the message for her “followers” to see. She’s lying. It’s blatantly obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fyza loves to share the online “hate” she gets. IF anyone had actually said anything about her mother, she would have absolutely posted the message for her “followers” to see. She’s lying. It’s blatantly obvious.
Soo true she post the ladies name, pic, location etc but yet can’t share the hate she said about her mum and that’s her defence. Sounds like BS to me

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also guys please comment on or DM @Mariam on Instagram, she’s a HUGE Dubai influencer who follows them. She’s known worldwide, so if she speaks up it’ll be amazing. Also @sandrashehab and @saidaslayy are both huge and are their mutuals.

Also look at this dumbass woman. I guarantee if they said the N word and not the P word she’d have a different view. She’s supporting racism as a woman of colour?? How deluded.
A5E77DFA-BBDC-4890-A2A4-901F38843F03.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.