SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I even tagged Saudi influencer Marriam Mossali on one of the posts. Tag more Saudi influencer because they’re her largest followers.

Reactions: 14
God it's moments like these I wish people had her videos screenrecorded of her talking about how much she hates her mom, wants to punch her in the face and how she "only likes her bc shes her mom" since she hate scorpios lol faeza we didnt forget xxx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 882720

Ive emailed this with the screen shots etc but dont have the video, anyone who can email the video with pics then please do, lets get this on dailymail along with the background story…. Send all the messages from people unfollowing them (missguided etc, her cuz reply, all the influencers replies and every last bit of tit fyza has done
also we need to mention along with racist attack , she plastered the poor girls photo all over the internet calling her ugly and insecure and what not!! Even this is a big crime!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t stand her latest rant in insta! I HATEE when she mentions how UK girls are jealous of her! There is nothing to be jealous about sweetheart! Literally nothing! And the use of the word fake! The only person who is fake is you!! Everything about you is fake! Your whole face is FAKE! Your body is probably FAKE too! Your crappy ACCENT is fake!! Your insta followers are FAKE!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
There are Emirati citizens who want to report Fatza to the authorities, I’m not going to name their names because I don’t want the witch to go after them but one of them has a huge influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Found her initial rant!! This time she had reacted only because saw it on tattle, hence talks about only looks not about her mom!! Only after it became public on social platforms and incidentally it was her mom’s birthday! She decided to add mon angle!!

We need to tell the influencers that they doxxed her!! This is also a different crime!! This also needs to gain traction!! Hope you are okay with this!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This shits wild af. All cause ms. Masala phifzer hates being Pakistani. Nut job fr.
I actually used to pity them.
@Eyupm8tey Check your insta msgs for some good news 😂😝😌🤍

Shein , PLT ,Maxfashion , Dr Samreen ,
Samreen won’t care she just wants the business and to be reposted. Probably hates her undercover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Daily Mail, Daily Star and MTV News ( yes I could not believe the last one either) previously wrote about them. Vogue won’t publish trash.
Eye for an eye, she wanted to slander.. she can have it.

Reactions: 13
Keeps saying it’s about their mother but hasn’t posted one bit of evidence..yet the evidence against them is overwhelming..years and years of it..and still trying to say it was about their mother? Just stop, Faeza, check yourself in
I’m so glad people are starting to see this now, where’s the correlation between the victim “swearing at her mOm” and telling her dad to be your slave. She really is going to run with that narrative it’s absolutely pathetic, 30 year old toad uses terminally ill mothers passing to evade societal criticism🤣. I’ll read alfatiha for Yasmin today Fyza you should too 💖that’s if you know any surahs x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t you guys think Sonia is such a sly witch. If I was Faeza I would be fuming at her. Mute witch thinks the same for sure but is literally unscathed in this whole controversy. I would have told that witch to step up and “make a StAtEMeNT”. Come through with some I stand by my sister bs. Lol but fr Sonia is a proper sly sneaky one. I just know she’s egging her hype dog Faeza on and internally enjoying that there’s no backlash on her. Redrum knows she can still salvage from social media presence after Phizers demise. Fatza you’re a dumbass witch, even Sonias playing you. Barking little dogs never prosper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
F5A07389-72A3-48AD-B531-11EE3844BA11.jpeg

When your ex friends you lied to, two actual arab Iraqi girls acknowledge your bullshit hahahahaah. They are the laughing stock off Dubai. Asians🤝Arabs in Dubai rn 🧐👩🏻‍💻🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
i still can’t believe she is lying so belatedly!! I mean if she has so called evidence why don’t she show it.. just can’t wait for her cousin to expose her further

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 881527

I know you’re reading this Faeza, so please read carefully. You claim you’ve always supported all movements but what about the ‘Free Palestine’ movement? You were so heartless to say nobody cares about innocent human beings who have been so heavily oppressed, it’s heartbreaking. Did you always support all ethnicity groups? What about all religions? It’s clear you’re taking a dig at Muslims too by making it seem that we’re all homophobic / anti-Semitic. I won’t forget the time I approached you with the utmost respect regarding advice on Islam and you responded with pure hatred and bigotry. That’s when I discovered who you really were. Also just because the term ‘arab-fishing’ isn’t official doesn’t mean that the definition of it doesn’t apply to you. You literally argue like a child, you don’t go deep into the real issues being discussed, you just touch on the exterior because you know that you are totally in the wrong. Also don’t think we’ll forget your racist rant about white people too Faeza. I wonder if that’s still on YT? You’re an absolute narcissist if you still truly believe that people are hating because they’re jealous of you. Get off the internet, focus on yourself, learn to love yourself and address your psychological issues. Drop your pride and acknowledge when you’re wrong. It’s up to you to make a change. Please, stop trying to paint a different picture of what’s happening on your socials when the evidence is easy for people to see. It’s making things worse for you.
wow I love how she thinks she’s not racist. But fr tho she has a supposed English degree and she doesn’t know what racist means lol.
She claims she gets constant hate from the Pakistani community and if it’s true and she does then why is she generalising them all and saying she hates them back like a childish arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Found Fyza’s racist friend that she retweeted as well. Sent a tweet to her workplace (West Yorkshire police) let’s hope they do something about her.
F86DE08F-995D-4B77-ADF7-18AAC97A18F1.png
F73633F8-F6C8-4731-B528-E62F23151F4E.png

Shein , PLT ,Maxfashion , Dr Samreen ,
They also have a HUGE collaboration with Simmi shoes (ironic because it’s a big UK brand lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
A Saudi influencer based in london and Dubai has posted on her story @ fatoooooota I sent her the post and the evidence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tag the boxer guy in all these racist tit

Also i see shes tryna attach her self to rauwalejandro AGAIN even though he never met her or like her and hes in a relationship, send n send to him so he ignores her 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.