Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only does the elevator bulge outwards it apparently opens and shuts wonky too.
Shein is what they can afford without breaking the bank, what happened to influencers and fashionnova contracts? I’m sure one of these days they’ll save enough for Dior ready to wear.
Not even this can fix her hair..someone should ask her what it’s called in Arabic..do you know Faeza 😂
View attachment 858366
Yuckkk did u see how she put the 5mreyah on her hair😂😂😂😂and how much she put on what a total dumb duck. Fyza sweetie use the disperser it’s there for a reason. And who uses cheap mamol meant for insence of the home to mbkhar their hair😂 this is what happens when you try to copy something but don’t understand how. Also I’m throwing away the hair mist I refuse to use anything she has🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she is hoeing about to Latino music and arabfishing to Gulf Arab music…like please can you make it a little less sus..it’s awkwardly embarrassing.
@dolce&dolma - 2 in 1 uncontrolled hair and room.
ngl the bakery ad is a step up from the usual 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even the foot product they're promoting today is a scam 🤣.. I swear I've used those foot masks before you can get them for a £1 from poundland or savers
That’s their legacy at this point; selling themselves, scamming and notorious lying.

Reactions: 13
Even the foot product they're promoting today is a scam 🤣.. I swear I've used those foot masks before you can get them for a £1 from poundland or savers
Yep, pretty sure I tried the Poundland ones ages ago lmao..

There’s no way they aren’t supporting themselves in *other* ways, these scam ads are embarrassing, like are they not embarrazzed

• Haha
It’s apparent they have no integrity whatsoever so willing to sell themselves to anyone that will give them something. If they think this is how they’re going to rebuild their image, they’re wrong and they’ll never get to a stage where they can refuse sponsors over a low pay. A lot of the premium brand foot mask socks at Space Nk and Sephora are not near the price of those that are barely searchable on the net without reviews. You can even search for the Poundland and savers ones online.. for any fans that are sold on these masks based on the snaps of their feet, please remember they get regular pedicures and most of the time it usually comes with a massage/dry skin removal service.

Reactions: 15
omfg fyza PLEASEEEE get a grip lmao not u dating a latino guy in ur imagination we all know you were obsessed with rauw and lunay and thats how u got into listening to reggaeton 😭😭 and similar to arabic?! theres a bunch of vids on youtube where arabic speaking people and spanish speaking people compare words that sound similar so i get where she got the idea from 😭 she can barely speak english let alone spanish and arabic its so annoying how she is profiting off TWO beautiful cultures and some of us actually appreciate these cultures and not appropriate them. notice how she will put all this bs on snapchat but never instagram bc other influencers follow them and can never know how delulu they are 😭 how shameful that their influencer followers are promoting well known established products and fyza is promoting an aliexpress footmask 😂 no wonder she never posts that kind of stuff on instagram how embarrassing for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wouldn’t be surprised if she threw that feather from the roof of her building 😩🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 858093View attachment 858096View attachment 858098View attachment 858099View attachment 858102 🤢🤢 they make their idol Michael Jackson look natural. You can make 100 fake fan accounts ya khara and you’ll never be Kuwaiti. What activities do you guys think gets their extensions so ratty everyday? Must be very active 🤢🤢 why did they deactivate their closet account on IG they pretend is fan run? Is it because no one is wondering where they get their cheap fast fashion clothes? I think everyone’s heard of shein
Sonia looked really good up until 2018. Her face is way too overfilled thats why she uses so many skinny-looking filters.

Reactions: 1
Sonia looked really good up until 2018. Her face is way too overfilled thats why she uses so many skinny-looking filters.
I think her face looks harsh for some reason. But I’m not a fan of the Kim K look, too harsh for my taste. It lacks that feminine softness/ delicacy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sonia and fyza should have just taken Arabic classes, they are such waste of time the pair of them!

Reactions: 8
Sonia and fyza should have just taken Arabic classes, they are such waste of time the pair of them!
So true going on year 8 living in Dubai and can barely string together a google translated sentence about their mskeena late mother’s zodiac La hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah 🤕 can attempt to say she was a Scorpio but not ask for dua for her?! The mental illness

• Haha
  • Sick
The worst thing is they’re not remorseful despite being exposed. For anyone who thinks they haven’t been exposed…they should’ve been in higher places now than before. Don’t think the exposure will make it to the tabloids and you don’t need me to explain why! Their past is more visible on the net than the companies they’re working for.
Kim’s face changes every year.. what in the kris Jenner was Soniaxfyza thinking about when they thought it would be a good idea to copy them? Ngl if they made enough wealth from their doppelgänger MUA days to have retired by now, I’d be like 👍👏🏼👌🤐 but they clearly haven’t by the torment I mean advertisements they’re putting their viewers through everyday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I replied to her story about how Spanish and Arabic have so many similarities saying “what about Urdu?” (Language spoken by pakistanis) and this was her response 😂😂😂 even her hostility to the question is telling. If she wasn’t Pakistani she’d probably just be like “huh???”

I’d love to meet them and tit talk them in Urdu in front of them. They’d HAVE to reply thus admitting their ethnicity, or listen to me flame them and take it bahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I replied to her story about how Spanish and Arabic have so many similarities saying “what about Urdu?” (Language spoken by pakistanis) and this was her response 😂😂😂 even her hostility to the question is telling. If she wasn’t Pakistani she’d probably just be like “huh???”

I’d love to meet them and tit talk them in Urdu in front of them. They’d HAVE to reply thus admitting their ethnicity, or listen to me flame them and take it bahahaha
The way she speaks is so damn vile. Who interacts with their viewers like that? Fyza is so unbelievably tacky and cheap just like her Ali Express ads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
74240A53-91B2-478C-B5E8-20129EAA7EF2.jpeg

A) it’s more real bonding than she’s used to. If you can’t handle being a public figure..find another job. JLo and Kim don’t care but you’re far from them clearly.

B) the only thing broke bitter and ugly is her..change my mind! PS. Not talking metaphorically about how she presents herself to the world but literally too ✌

dropped herself in it with this comment she probably plagiarised from somewhere.. it was too easy not to come back but maybe the sadomasochistic 🤡 wasn’t feeling relevant this weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t been following much since the last thread so I’ve got a lot to catch up on. But I just came across this on TikTok and it reminded me our our fav sisters 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.