SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
Here’s the thing.. so it they are Pakistani and if they went to school in Birmingham surly someone has like old school class photos? Proof of school they went to? Class photos?
Theres been pictures posted in previous threads

Reactions: 10
Fatza probably burning reading that they mentioned she's a Brit in the article and skimming checking if they've at least mentioned she's "Arab" 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ye but it don’t prove it’s Birmingham does it. Must be someone’ who has class year photos that show uniform.

honestly it's so disgusting how she's using her mother. As people on here have said, If it really was that reason we are sure as hell she'd post it/block her or even mention her mother. Plus wtf she was laughing at the end clearly she was enjoying that rant. This was the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who else do they have sponsors with? we don't want to miss anyone!

This is great though the amount of people and companies that are responding, racism is never okay point blank!!! what's wrong with these dumb brain dead "inflUEnceRs" who say they know s+f personally so they're not racist? that nobody of a human being's response made me lose a few brain cells :ROFLMAO:

Also to the girl who got doxxed, try and retrieve your convo with Pfizer on Snapchat, someone said you can request your chat history! since she don't wanna pull up her receipts.... (we all know why) but then we can make the proof go viral that you did not mention her mum to shut her up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 883127
he didn’t respond but at least Fyza’s favorite hair dresser is aware of the voice notes, as my messages were “seen” by him.
Lol just sent him a DM about it and he BLOCKED me without viewing it or replying. He’s definitely hardcore #teamfyza 🤮

Who else do they have sponsors with? we don't want to miss anyone!

This is great though the amount of people and companies that are responding, racism is never okay point blank!!! what's wrong with these dumb brain dead "inflUEnceRs" who say they know s+f personally so they're not racist? that nobody of a human being's response made me lose a few brain cells :ROFLMAO:

Also to the girl who got doxxed, try and retrieve your convo with Pfizer on Snapchat, someone said you can request your chat history! since she don't wanna pull up her receipts.... (we all know why) but then we can make the proof go viral that you did not mention her mum to shut her up
Their main sponsors are @nakedwardrobe, @shein, @simmishoes

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
so let me get this straight-
she claims she will go off on anyone who says anything about her mom and she doesnt care
she says that is the reason she said all that and was RACIST (its important to note this act of racism is not an isolated incident. if you are new do some research in the thread and find some examples of her racism through the years)
she obviously has no problem providing evidence of her snapchat messages that shes received from people...including the one sent from the guy saying her mom is rotting away...
she didnt go off on him though...
if you claim you dont give a duck you will say anything to anyone who dares speak about her.....then wouldnt that have been the time to double down on the bs coming out of her mouth and "go off"?
she made sure to show proof of all the supposed hate comments they get, whether it was about their mom or not
but youd think that she would provide proof of the conversation that started it all so she could attempt to salvage whatever is left of their reputation........unless..........shes lying?!?!?!
shame on her for using her mothers name through all this

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 883127
he didn’t respond but at least Fyza’s favorite hair dresser is aware of the voice notes, as my messages were “seen” by him.
I forgot to mention I sent him these like a few days ago but before I did I started a convo with him, he said she’s Syrian and lives in dubai
Then sent him the voice notes showing how it looks bad on his business to associate with them and he just read it and then reposted a pic of Sonia

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
not cosmopolitan and the sun looool. this is going better than expected🤣. if i was sonia i’d dip from fyza rn bc no way would i let my unhinged sister stop me from getting my bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
so let me get this straight-
she claims she will go off on anyone who says anything about her mom and she doesnt care
she says that is the reason she said all that and was RACIST (its important to note this act of racism is not an isolated incident. if you are new do some research in the thread and find some examples of her racism through the years)
she obviously has no problem providing evidence of her snapchat messages that shes received from people...including the one sent from the guy saying her mom is rotting away...
she didnt go off on him though...
if you claim you dont give a duck you will say anything to anyone who dares speak about her.....then wouldnt that have been the time to double down on the bs coming out of her mouth and "go off"?
she made sure to show proof of all the supposed hate comments they get, whether it was about their mom or not
but youd think that she would provide proof of the conversation that started it all so she could attempt to salvage whatever is left of their reputation........unless..........shes lying?!?!?!
shame on her for using her mothers name through all this
Exactly. And someone made a very good point on lovindubai’s video, that it wasn’t said in anger if she’s refusing to apologise. She meant what she said. And she’s actually saying ‘she said what she said’. So why is she still saying it was said out of anger and defence? Completely contradictory. An odd few fellow racist influencers might support you girls but that’s about it.

I’m disgusted by that ‘eugenze’, I hadn’t heard of her before but she’s basically openly supporting their racism? You can tell she hasn’t picked up many books.

not cosmopolitan and the sun looool. this is going better than expected🤣. if i was sonia i’d dip from fyza rn bc no way would i let my unhinged sister stop me from getting my bag
Sonia HAS to be just as racist, who would willingly let their sister drag their name through the mud and let them lose their bag if there was no truth to it. You aren’t clever Sonia you’ve lost everything too so good luck keep on posting that ‘cutesy’ bullshit that you like to thinking you’ve gotten away with it. Naaaaa

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Syrian - girls take notes. Another one to add to the list. She’s heading for the levant now.. next will be Jordan and Lebanon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yikes…🤣Fatza crying into Gumball’s fur right now…
But what’s with that suspicious 11.5k+ followers on the 17th?! Fake af😂she thinks she can fight with what army? An army of bots?
696DF54A-BDBB-4700-9E12-4A72E4F9CD28.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
when people say something and use the excuse ‘it was out of anger’ it just means they’ve been wanting to say it for a long time and it was the moment they accidentally cracked. like if your friend said something after you two had a falling out, you know she’s been feeling that for the longest time.
It’s a dumb excuse from fyza and she really should’ve thought of a better one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s all good that these newspapers are writing about fyza’s racism BUT it’s really aggravating me when they say ‘they retaliated to what a follower said about her mum’ Noooo!! That’s a lie. Her mother wasn’t even mentioned. This is really pissing me off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ye but it don’t prove it’s Birmingham does it. Must be someone’ who has class year photos that show uniform.
There’s many people who went to school with them and said the name of the exact school they went to. Also in another thread there’s an image of a newspaper article interviewing them that literally says they’re from BHam. They’re from the area Alum Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.