SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello girls !

i was sick so I wasn’t here but I’m so proud of you !
You did an amazing job and now she is exposed ! Al hamdoulielah ( that’s mean thanks you Allah in arabic Fyfy )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕 so originally I didn’t want to get involved in anything that has to do with her, I’d never respond to ppl asking about her but tbh it’s getting to the point where it’s out of control and she has an issue with me whether I stay quiet or speak up so I might as well speak up. I had messaged her to pay my respects for her mom and she ignored me which is fine but then went ahead to talk about my mom, my sister and I - we were the Taurus mom, ugly libra daughter and the other one 😂 when I messaged her I told her I had nothing against her and our situation wasn’t that deep, I genuinely did forgive her, all I heard was her say the worst stuff about me but I was like it’s whatever and I felt so bad for her and really did wanna be there for her during her hard time regardless of the situations prior and every time I start to feel bad for her she reminds me why I shouldn’t. So if you guys have any questions or confusions I can answer them for you now. The only thing I can’t answer is why she keeps switching ethnicities lmao, that’s one of my most asked question on Instagram right now.
Hi beautiful 🤩 at what point did your family disassociate from them, and their father (your uncle) what does he think of all of this? and how is he coping? Inshallah, allah makes it easy for him💖🤲🏻
Miskeen imagine coming to England from Pakistan for a better quality of life, trying to build a life for your ungrateful daughters. Only for them to spit in your face by calling you a “pussy” and grandma a “witch”. You actually can’t make this up😩🤮I feel sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She needs to stop to talk about her mom ! She wasn’t giving her attention and care when she was alive and sick so she needs to stop this crappy situation with that point.

Your mum past away and your attitude has nothing to do with her. Your behavior is well know for a longtime you Direspect your family , you reject them so much that you reject your origins .

you was chiite when it was « a trend » now you pray the moon and it’s not a success if we check your attitude ! What is the next ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕 so originally I didn’t want to get involved in anything that has to do with her, I’d never respond to ppl asking about her but tbh it’s getting to the point where it’s out of control and she has an issue with me whether I stay quiet or speak up so I might as well speak up. I had messaged her to pay my respects for her mom and she ignored me which is fine but then went ahead to talk about my mom, my sister and I - we were the Taurus mom, ugly libra daughter and the other one 😂 when I messaged her I told her I had nothing against her and our situation wasn’t that deep, I genuinely did forgive her, all I heard was her say the worst stuff about me but I was like it’s whatever and I felt so bad for her and really did wanna be there for her during her hard time regardless of the situations prior and every time I start to feel bad for her she reminds me why I shouldn’t. So if you guys have any questions or confusions I can answer them for you now. The only thing I can’t answer is why she keeps switching ethnicities lmao, that’s one of my most asked question on Instagram right now.
Are they really full sisters?? They look nothing alike I can’t believe they’re even related when I see them together!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no way sonia and fyza weren’t even born in the UK and actually pakistan🤣this is a madness. no wonder they get so jealous of people getting ‘lucky with UK papers’ clearly these girls weren’t one of the lucky ones, now I understand why they hate the UK so much, must be jealous that she’s not from here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg henna, first of all love your work! Also, sorry for all you’ve been through she has really been a horrible person to many people especially her family. I want to know why and how her relationship with her own direct family became so bad? Why don’t they both have a relationship with their father/siblings?
Can someone please ask what their mum passed away from please. I know it's none of our business but was genuinely curious. I do believe they were telling the truth when they said their mum had cancer.

Reactions: 7
hi babe, all i want to know is what does their dad think of everything going on etc. is he okay!? does he condone this behaviour. i mean he just lost his wife which must be heartbreaking but to then see your own daughters calling you a pussy only a few months after, i can’t imagine. do they ‘claim’ their dad or not

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t someone contact the Dubai embassy or government?? Because it’s really bad what she said about how Pakistanis are taxi drivers? Without them , a country can’t even run. Idk who they think they are but a taxi driver has done 1000x more good in the world than them. They could get fined lots of money if Dubai legal team found out what’s said as Dubai already has lots of negative press about how they treat Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi workers !
Dubai does not tolerate this kind of overt racism and xenophobia by expat social media influencers. It's called hate speech which is illegal in Dubai. Actually, Dubai wants a clean progressive reputation. They don't want to be associated with racism and backwardness. The Emirati government deports expat influencers who behave this way.

Someone in the UK or Dubai should report them to the police

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I guess they will keep this silence until the drama blows over. Not sure they will ever recover from this.. surely no one will work with them now! Such evil, nasty, racist girls.
I hope they don’t start making fake snapchats About their mum. I legit wouldn’t put anything past them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Miss guided
I’m going to be sick 🤢🤢🤢. 19 YEARS OLD??

She seriously needs to be looked into because this is so bleeping strange, that means he was born in 2002!!!
he isn’t her boyfriend she always say that to « joke «

he is a commercial for mediastellar

And from a rich family , he from Belgium

Reactions: 5
I’m going to be sick 🤢🤢🤢. 19 YEARS OLD??

She seriously needs to be looked into because this is so bleeping strange, that means he was born in 2002!!!
We knew fyza is a noncé 😂nothing new, she was talking about how she couldn’t wait for 18 year old rappers to turn 19 on her finsta🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dubai does not tolerate this kind of overt racism and xenophobia by expat social media influencers. It's called hate speech which is illegal in Dubai. Actually, Dubai wants a clean progressive reputation. They don't want to be associated with racism and backwardness. The Emirati government deports expat influencers who behave this way.

Someone in the UK or Dubai should report them to the police
I think a few of us have… and the email/ contact was posted for Dubai police on the thread …and some one posted a template that could be used when addressing them… so hopefully they will get noticed by relevant authorities… and action will be taken.

• Heart
Miss guided

he isn’t her boyfriend she always say that to « joke «

he is a commercial for mediastellar

And from a rich family , he from Belgium
Does his (presumably racist French) millionaire father know his son is sticking his baguette in expired vag masala?👀someone find the father please, got a couple of links I’d like to share with him x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My friend wrote on Naz_izi new post asking if he supports soniaxfyza and guess what? He turned off the comments :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi Henna, great to have you on here🙂
Is it true their mum passed away from cancer and these 2 sisters went frolicking in the maldives after she was diagnosed?

Reactions: 11
Her fake boyfriend is just the founder of Ns Media lmaoooooo

She thinks we are stupid but I’m French and I have done some research in the French press

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.