SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕 so originally I didn’t want to get involved in anything that has to do with her, I’d never respond to ppl asking about her but tbh it’s getting to the point where it’s out of control and she has an issue with me whether I stay quiet or speak up so I might as well speak up. I had messaged her to pay my respects for her mom and she ignored me which is fine but then went ahead to talk about my mom, my sister and I - we were the Taurus mom, ugly libra daughter and the other one 😂 when I messaged her I told her I had nothing against her and our situation wasn’t that deep, I genuinely did forgive her, all I heard was her say the worst stuff about me but I was like it’s whatever and I felt so bad for her and really did wanna be there for her during her hard time regardless of the situations prior and every time I start to feel bad for her she reminds me why I shouldn’t. So if you guys have any questions or confusions I can answer them for you now. The only thing I can’t answer is why she keeps switching ethnicities lmao, that’s one of my most asked question on Instagram right now.
I’m so sorry you and your family had to go through listening to her venomous rants. These girls will never get it. They are pure evil. Everyone knows they lie about everything.

Reactions: 7
381B218C-CC70-4980-93E5-B186FDBE7DCE.jpeg
5B8E7C6A-66D7-4734-8DF4-65B7FCFDB05C.jpeg
5F5267D4-C4A0-4C5A-B76E-7C7ABB95A08C.jpeg
91F48F16-BE54-49E9-BD07-72E77765FE9D.jpeg
7A6A84F2-1AF0-4E63-BD96-91BD0044CC63.jpeg
24E06507-13E3-445C-A16E-A644654AD97E.jpeg
52D93777-61B6-41BE-8D37-FE189F869984.jpeg
Was that another racial slur Faeza?! Your eyes look what now? Their old tumblr accounts are still up before the Dubai fraud and plastic surgeries. Happy hunting tattlers stay informed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone messaged SadiaSlay? And Nadine AbdelZiz. Both are still following them. I am surprised about SadiaSlay

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Thank you for those who had sweet things to say 💕 so originally I didn’t want to get involved in anything that has to do with her, I’d never respond to ppl asking about her but tbh it’s getting to the point where it’s out of control and she has an issue with me whether I stay quiet or speak up so I might as well speak up. I had messaged her to pay my respects for her mom and she ignored me which is fine but then went ahead to talk about my mom, my sister and I - we were the Taurus mom, ugly libra daughter and the other one 😂 when I messaged her I told her I had nothing against her and our situation wasn’t that deep, I genuinely did forgive her, all I heard was her say the worst stuff about me but I was like it’s whatever and I felt so bad for her and really did wanna be there for her during her hard time regardless of the situations prior and every time I start to feel bad for her she reminds me why I shouldn’t. So if you guys have any questions or confusions I can answer them for you now. The only thing I can’t answer is why she keeps switching ethnicities lmao, that’s one of my most asked question on Instagram right now.
I hope you and your family are keeping well ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This influencer blocked me after sending the proof of the racism. Lmao it baffles me how people can see this going on and completely ignore it and still support?! they’re just as bad at them
Allow her, her bio looks like an identity crisis 💀😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone messaged SadiaSlay? And Nadine AbdelZiz. Both are still following them. I am surprised about SadiaSlay
Sadia was tagged in the IG post hundreds of times, it makes me so angry that people see this and can ignore it 😡, even Mandi and Anna I’m sure they’ve seen but for some reason are still following. Guess they enjoy the clout.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Sadia was tagged in the IG post hundreds of times, it makes me so angry that people see this and can ignore it 😡, even Mandi and Anna I’m sure they’ve seen but for some reason are still following. Guess they enjoy the clout.
I know. Same for Durrani Popal and Mariam. Only a racist supports another racist. I messaged Madiha Blob and she posted about them too. Psycho Omar is going Psycho over them 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey doll, the respect you deserve for all you, as a family have put up with, is off the scale. Their jokes so its easy to pick faults with them but i do speak on behalf of us all here, your aunt death or her life deserves no hate and nothing nasty was aimed at her, regardless what she claims.
I know it must be so hard for you to be getting dragged into drama caused by her once again. Im not sure what lies your aware of due to the lack of contact so what we gather from her lies is… her mum had been bullied since she was married into their dads family because she was pretty and also by her own family, the females in the family were aggressive and the dad weak which caused the mum to have stock holm syndrome, they lived in another country (forget which one as there has been many) then were sent to study in the UK, sonia has a law degree and fyza spent her career doing make up for the royals in Dubai, they fell out with the family because they were “cool” girls and the family were jealous and started giving the mum grief because they were flying her out to expensive places for holidays, then they went on to dubai to be mua, you apparently wanted to copy and tried to claim her as did your mum and they went on to live as independent women. I think others will agree with me, in alot of her sc videos she is slurring a lot of the time and very wavy in her movements, so a serious question has she ever been diagnosed with any mental health or bipolar etc which may explain medication being to blame because she claims not to drink.
i feel sorry for the dad, i dont know of him or his situation but its unfair that both sonia and fyza have washed their hands of him and the family, left them alone to grieve, not helped financially and have erased every trace of their past but the family still cant be at peace as sonia and fyza constantly abuse their platform to drag the family back into it when they cant defend themselves. Sorry one last thing, has she always had an identity crisis or did this come when the money went to their heads, fyza is the mouth on snap, behind closed doors is sonia also abusive and vocal as a bully to the family?? X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know. Same for Durrani Popal and Mariam. Only a racist supports another racist. I messaged Madiha Blob and she posted about them too. Psycho Omar is going Psycho over them 😆😆
Don’t forget Sandrashehab too! So disappointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Deleted from her YouTube channel now. Proof she is from birmingham. Please save

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve got to say Sonia was pretty cute back in the day. She did herself no favours trying to get on par with Kimberly K who is 16 years her senior. She ended up making herself look so old and haggard with all the botox and what not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Proof the tweets are hers

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.