SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why I have this feeling if they leave Dubai they’re gonna relocate to France Paris?? Especially cause they’re mangers from there as well

Sorry Pfizer if I’ve ruined your escape plan 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
IMG_20211123_170448.jpg
IMG_20211123_170443.jpg
IMG_20211123_170446.jpg
IMG_20211123_170441.jpg

NOOOOOOOO 😭 this is so sad....who wouldve known this sweet little girl would turn into a monster

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I used to follow them before faeza showed her face on the platform. I used to enjoy reading their blog and seeing their life. And even when Faeza showed her face i remember them being so passionate about makeup. I used to love their page and admire their work and honestly i was inspired that her passion and work for makeup took them so far. But everything has turned so ugly these past few years. Their attitudes the way they talk about things, and especially now all of these disgusting racist rants she’s going off about and making fun of girls. She is attacking the pakistani community so badly right now and even tried to drag the Kurdish community as well. Im arab but i never would ever see myself above any other culture especially pakistani. And it makes me so sad that she is also acting as an arab and making fun of pakistanis. I know that this is an issue in dubai but shes making it way worse. Anyways im just trying to say its sad that they have been so self destructive and could have done so much in the beauty world and for their community. Its just very apparent they have ugly hearts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it possible to get their birth records ? You know the area they grew up and date of births.

Is this public record in UK or on an acestory site
Also guys please comment on or DM @Mariam on Instagram, she’s a HUGE Dubai influencer who follows them. She’s known worldwide, so if she speaks up it’ll be amazing. Also @sandrashehab and @saidaslayy are both huge and are their mutuals.

Also look at this dumbass woman. I guarantee if they said the N word and not the P word she’d have a different view. She’s supporting racism as a woman of colour?? How deluded. View attachment 883122

Highly recommend anyone with some spare time today sends the posts and threads to @liartingz on insta, she’s previously posted before and afters of them and hates when influencers get away with stuff like this
Thank you for the quote and picture :) But as I said that part I already know, I want to see what the girl has said to her in the past since Fyza said shetbewn bullied by her for a long time. I’m just curious because as much as I despise racism I think online bullying is a very big problem as well
[/QUOT

They may fu*k black men and wannabe rappers but Fyza has stated she hates black women, white women as well as people from Pakistan.

This eugenze person is fooled sadly, they must use her for free stuff if she thinks they are not racist.

They only nice to those they can benefit from.

Reactions: 5
How can a simple apology be more embarrassing than everything that has been leaked/gone viral today? Stubborn mule has not got a heart the size of her bleedin ego

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You’re doing amazing girlssssss, I’m going to send it to Arab news outlets, my friend works for MBC bs I don’t know if they’re relevant enough for them to care. I’ll try anyway. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ye but this doesn’t prove she went to a Birmingham school does it??? That doesn’t prove anything. Surely someone from her year has a year photo. I remembered when I was at school all the year had a year photo with hundreds of people on, surly someone has that????
Why do you need to know if they went to a Birmingham school specifically? Strange you worded it that way. At least TRY to make it less obvious it’s you, Faeza.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If they are Pakistanis raised is Birmingham then surly someone has proof? Like school class photos? School uniform pics? Some pics so they can’t deny where they are from. What happens to the people they went to school/collage with??? Surly then can prove it
Great idea, I was wondering if birth records are public? Do a family tree on ancestry?

Reactions: 4
Ok schoolgate issue:
When Sonia attended the school it was still probably called Park View. Her tie was red like the pics below until it changed to blue for rockwood.
4C312F10-6B1D-4691-B798-5C2586DB4442.jpeg
3063B8B7-5F8F-4F2C-9BA8-BCBA73A9225B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I forgot to mention I sent him these like a few days ago but before I did I started a convo with him, he said she’s Syrian and lives in dubai
Then sent him the voice notes showing how it looks bad on his business to associate with them and he just read it and then reposted a pic of Sonia
He’s using them to build his name that’s why he won’t give that up I think

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How can a simple apology be more embarrassing than everything that has been leaked/gone viral today? Stubborn mule has not got a heart the size of her bleedin ego
Literally..how. I’ve never seen such a massive narcissist, her ego knows no bounds. Again just..UNHINGED comes to mind. I see they’ve finally gone silent. Maybe Faeza will copy Kylie’s behaviour in wake of the Astroworld tragedy..totally guilty so stops posting on all socials whilst limiting and deleting comments and trying to distract us with Kim and Pete’s PR relationship..won’t be long before she’ll start posting vain selfies again as if nothing happened. It’s really funny how they’re just throwing stuff in from the camera roll as if a vid of her with a cute dog is gonna save her. I feel sorry for the dog, don’t even get me started on Gumdrop the poor thing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Literally..how. I’ve never seen such a massive narcissist, her ego knows no bounds. Again just..UNHINGED comes to mind. I see they’ve finally gone silent. Maybe Faeza will copy Kylie’s behaviour in wake of the Astroworld tragedy..totally guilty so stops posting on all socials whilst limiting and deleting comments and trying to distract us with Kim and Pete’s PR relationship..won’t be long before she’ll start posting vain selfies again as if nothing happened. It’s really funny how they’re just throwing stuff in from the camera roll as if a vid of her with a cute dog is gonna save her. I feel sorry for the dog man, don’t even get me started on Gumdrop the poor thing
Think NS media agency are working overtime tonight….or with any luck dropping them as they should have done 3/4 days ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can anyone find me the screenshot where Fyza responded to an Egyptian on Snapchat automatically thinking she was Pakistani and saying ‘I will speak and read it the same way you and your curry coach family ... etc and then go back to your own country where they rape women and duck donkeys’ ???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.