SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So glad he’s calling them out

Haha he said it right!! be gonneth thy self-hating TOAD🐸

It’s all good that these newspapers are writing about fyza’s racism BUT it’s really aggravating me when they say ‘they retaliated to what a follower said about her mum’ Noooo!! That’s a lie. Her mother wasn’t even mentioned. This is really pissing me off

Don’t worry it’s going to be revealed soon, and people falling for that are going to look like the plonkers they are💕auntie Shama Malik I’m look at you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmmm they just blocked me 10 mins after Wasimov did…he’s definitely in cahoots with Fatza and Susu what a shame.
9C252F04-D432-4BF2-9FC3-26330E07E476.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Silence on SC, does that mean she’s gone crying to Nathan to fix the mess that she’s created?
not the sharpest tools are they.
wannabe influencer uses racism as a weapon in a woke woke world.. how tone deaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I w
I forgot to mention I sent him these like a few days ago but before I did I started a convo with him, he said she’s Syrian and lives in dubai
Then sent him the voice notes showing how it looks bad on his business to associate with them and he just read it and then reposted a pic of Sonia
he hasn’t blocked me yet but I’m sure it’s coming! Her cousin replied last night & mentioned Fyza’s self destructing behavior & is aware or everything. I reeeeeally hope we see some more “throwbacks” of the girls soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone send the Sun all the screenshots of Pfizer being racist previously too! Look how she’s trying to twist it 😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 QUOTE="mazzer200, post: 7199729, member: 296987"]
It says they contacted Shein for comment, so hopefully that means they’ll be made aware of the situation no matter what now!
[/QUOTE]

• Sick
Reactions: 15
No other way we can also let the Sun know that they're Pakistani themselves 🤣😩 Will give an even better headline for sure

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmmm they just blocked me 10 mins after Wasimov did…he’s definitely in cahoots with Fatza and Susu what a shame. View attachment 883267
He blocked me too lmao. Isn’t it crazy how many people are undercover racists. Disgusting! They go to that salon everyday, it’s gotta be a large chunk of his bag so I guess that’s why. Or it’s both reasons. What a coward

• Sick
Reactions: 20
You need to read past threads. This is not the only instance of racism from these two, and aside from that who do you know who responds with racist abuse if they’ve been hurt by something, someone, anything?! Oh that’s right, racists. That is not a normal reaction that is a racist reaction. It doesn’t matter what she said or didn’t say, it’s irrel

Just seen her latest little rant which is ‘the last time she will speak on it’. Does she actually think she sounds normal defending her racism by using her mother? There is NEVER an excuse for racism, her and others supporting her need to get that into their heads. It wasn’t even just racism, it’s some of the most vile, clear racism I’ve ever heard. They are proud racists and it shows. Sonia hasn’t said a word and is mucking about doing make up tutorials on an already made up face as if anyone cares, and Faeza has added a story to their Instagram called ‘unapologetic’. Excuse me, unapologetic for being racist? The audacity of her to lie through her teeth about people making up fake screenshots from Twitter and everywhere else. What about all the videos then too Faeza? The videos, voice notes, screen shots and personal experiences with you both, speak for themselves. You are getting your karma, suck it up. And FYI, literally NO ONE is jealous of you, and the fact you have to keep saying it shows how unbearably insecure you are. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, CHECK YOURSELF IN. There’s no smoke without fire and in this case there’s a bleeping bonfire.

Completely agree with what someone else said earlier, Sonia is a sly witch and you can see it on her face. She’s sitting back thinking ‘I’m getting away with this and Faeza’s getting all the tit’. Nah we know you’re the racist Poundland version of Kim Kardashian.
LMAO talk about backpedaling. Not Fatza doing damage control and backpedaling her fat ass by changing the story highlight name from “unapologetic” to “my side”💀💀💀what a lame attempt, we all saw what is was called before, and I’m sure someone has a screenshot🤣
FA187CF6-8D8F-4536-A121-529045A69855.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys look how she changed the title on her highlights from “unapologetic” to “my side!” 😂😂 She’s freaking out because she knows this time she’s not gonna get away with it like before. Bye bye SoniaXFyza 👋🏻
What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall, hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

They have made it to the uae Tiktoc

We just need to inform them that these girls are Pakistani because Arabs think these girls are from Kuwait still.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
If they are Pakistanis raised is Birmingham then surly someone has proof? Like school class photos? School uniform pics? Some pics so they can’t deny where they are from. What happens to the people they went to school/collage with??? Surly then can prove it
Here is proof!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The newspapers have to say its 'allegedly' cause she spoke about her mum (cause that's what fyza said) but if us guys have any proof we should defo send it on to that reporter, they could do another story about how she's actually Pakistani 🥶

I sent it to the sun and the dailymail and dailystar and tmz 😜and had this back

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Leyla milani (creator of Hairtamin), negin mirsalehi (creator of Gisou) and desi perkins (Dezi sunglasses/skincare) all still follow them

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.