SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a kuwaiti I’m really angry that people are assuming she is from here. Can everyone please tag Dubai police under lovin dubai post. So that they get involved and prove she is from the UK hopefully deported back there

• Heart
Reactions: 27
E0683781-D86C-4A31-A359-C5F02802591A.png

annie M on insta, didn’t agree with the start of this but it makes a lot of sense from someone who can see both sides!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For those that don’t know it’s @dubaipolicehq
last time something like this happened all the tags alerted them

Also Mariam rod and hala are still following them

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

So glad he’s calling them out
So glad too! He’s got a huge following as do some of the others sharing this, Pfizer definitely regretting this 😂.
Ye but it don’t prove it’s Birmingham does it. Must be someone’ who has class year photos that show uniform.
Multiple people who went to school with them and even family members or closed friends of the family have all came forward, all in previous threads, sure there’s even Sonia school ID somewhere being posted , they’ve also admitted this themselves multiple times they’re from here even posted Pfizer was based in Birmingham MUA ( they still had identity crisis at this point
), they admit thing then take it all back shorty after.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yikes…🤣Fatza crying into Gumball’s fur right now…
But what’s with that suspicious 11.5k+ followers on the 17th?! Fake af😂she thinks she can fight with what army? An army of bots? View attachment 883243
Its because they fell below 1.3 million to 1.2 so she had to top it back up. Honestly the numbers dont make a difference because they have literally no interaction on their posts. The 1.3 million 'followers' might as well be 1,300 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All this drama going on and i completely forget she has a dad and brother who have to face the brunt of their embarrassment at home. I feel so bad for them, I’m sure the dad is a normal working man, her brother is a normal guy who wants to get on with their life. Imagine reading this tit online and your community seeing this. On top of that they’re still grieving for the loss of their mum. It’s sad she should be ashamed tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Haven’t been on this thread in ages but saw a couple ppl I follow on IG post the racist voicenotes… it’s about time these witches got cancelled for real. I love how fufu plays all us U.K. girls off as JeLoUs cus we know the truth hahah 🤣 imagine being racist towards your own people who came here and faced so much hardship and thinking you’re above that. Imagine faking an accent every single time you speak 🤣 imagine faking a whole identity when there are people they went to school with literally posting pictures of them growing up in Birmingham. deranged and unhinged doesn’t even cut it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Here’s a pic from her yearbook or whatever
Ye but this doesn’t prove she went to a Birmingham school does it??? That doesn’t prove anything. Surely someone from her year has a year photo. I remembered when I was at school all the year had a year photo with hundreds of people on, surly someone has that????

Karma has come for her, ive said it before and il say it again, shes so used to being a bug gob that claims all past stuff is either false or shes been hacked but this time the voice cant be denied, she thought she’d get views because it would just be mentioned on here now shes fucked up because its blown up

It looks like they’ve moved in with their media manager Nathan. 🤣🤣 very weird
Playing the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ye but this doesn’t prove she went to a Birmingham school does it??? That doesn’t prove anything. Surely someone from her year has a year photo. I remembered when I was at school all the year had a year photo with hundreds of people on, surly someone has that????
Give it up Faeza

• Haha
  • Heart
Tweet from Dubai Police:
Thank you for contacting Dubai Police, please click on the following link to file a complaint
dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/hom…
#

This is where to report them:

Contact details:
Direct Line
Email
[email protected]
PO Box

To make it easier. I have drafted a basic email email to adapt. this details the facts of the matter. And then you can add your own thoughts feelings, receipts and what action you’d like to see.

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: Online Racial Abuse and Doxxing perpetrated by influencers called “Sonia+Fyza”. (@SoniaxFyza on Instagram)

As you may be aware, 2 British influencers who reside in Dubai’s city walk area, recently sent a ‘fan’ racially abusive voice notes in order to bully, harass and intimidate her. Many people are understandably upset and the story has gained considerable traction, it is being widely shared online across multiple social media platforms and being covered by the UK press. Sun news article: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16820677/british-influencer-racial-slurs-horrific-caught/.

The aggressor is Faeza Shazad Ali and her sister Sonia Ali is also complicit. We have reason to believe their surnames may have been changed to “Al Ali”.

The abuse was aimed at the Pakistani community as a whole and highly derogatory. Racial slurs were used repeatedly. They also posted images of the young woman and her city to there 1.2 million followers. Without her consent and as you can imagine considerable distress was caused.

The audio is available on YouTube, Twitter and Tik Tok. Should you want a link I am happy to send it to you.

** you can add your own thought etc. Here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For anyone interested in their 10 year long identity crisis, someone claiming to be a school mate has uploaded pics of Fyza when she was younger on Twitter……fulll exposure damn fufu 🤣the commitment levels to the lies is genuinely psychotic behaviour
Omg I am dying rn 😭 how’s she gonna talk her way out of that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice she changed her highlight from unapologetic to my side
She must be getting backlash that’s why she changed it

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.