SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone thinks the records are fake I’m full time employed and don’t have that kind of time to fake records. You can easily access any birth records from the gov website. Yes I know the mothers middle name is different on both, but I guess we will never know why. I can guarantee you all these are 100% the genuine birth certificates of Sonia and Faeza Shahzad Ali. I am probably going to be banned for sharing them. So send to as many people, bye and keep up the work. So glad to see this is finally happening.

Also the birth certificates prove she is not a Leo like she claims but a Virgo. Silly cow!
Jesus, who lies about their zodiac sign 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why has everyone forgotten the voice note was sent couple of days before her Mom’s birthday! So she cannot say she was triggered because it was her Moms birthday! Lets not forget they were partying in a yatch that day and we had already heard the voice note couple of days before and she also had posted that girl’s picture and info and even went on rant talking tit about her looks!!! Lets please highlight this!
Very true, im not denying that. I was simply just curious about if anything else was said by the girl way before all of this. By that I agree this is so very wrong of her, and all the times she has done it in the past.

Reactions: 4
K
If anyone thinks the records are fake I’m full time employed and don’t have that kind of time to fake records. You can easily access any birth records from the gov website. Yes I know the mothers middle name is different on both, but I guess we will never know why. I can guarantee you all these are 100% the genuine birth certificates of Sonia and Faeza Shahzad Ali. I am probably going to be banned for sharing them. So send to as many people, bye and keep up the work. So glad to see this is finally happening.

Also the birth certificates prove she is not a Leo like she claims but a Virgo. Silly cow!
I was just about to post and u did…I was going to say there goes Leo season… that’s what she gets for trying to beg it like she’s Kylie Jenner ….. liarssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
the younger pictures of fyza are acc mad cute lol😭. it’s such a shame that her PAKISTANI IMMIGRANT PARENTS came to the uk to give that little girl a better life and this is how she turned out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
oh my god, she so DEMENTED. So her whole personality trait that was based on being a Leo and she isn’t even

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Send this to the journalist who’s trying to verify if she’s Pakistani, she’s been messaging loads of people (including me lmao) on twitter
Hi everyone I’m quite taken back from this whole situation. I remember them from the scandal with Makeup by Mario and was shocked to see their cousin call them out back then. Never liked them since then and don’t care for them. But as they try to get away by twisting the story in true Faeza fashion I won’t stand for it. Not when they’ve gone as discriminated a group of people already bullied and stereotyped in the UK. I work in social care and brith records are easily available to me. This is for those who still have a shred of doubt they aren’t Pakistani. Or those who think they’re not British citizens/were born n raised in an arab country. Screen capture as many times as you want.
View attachment 883531

• Heart
Reactions: 23
oh my god, she so DEMENTED. So her whole personality trait that was based on being a Leo and she isn’t even

Literally how fucked up do you have to be. It’s funny because it’s not things people care about 😂😂😂 zodiac signs, spelling of first name, surname 🤣 god help them both🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone thinks the records are fake I’m full time employed and don’t have that kind of time to fake records. You can easily access any birth records from the gov website. Yes I know the mothers middle name is different on both, but I guess we will never know why. I can guarantee you all these are 100% the genuine birth certificates of Sonia and Faeza Shahzad Ali. I am probably going to be for sharing them. So send to as many people, bye and keep up the work. So glad to see this is finally happening.

Haha I KNEW it! Wants to be Kylie so much she even pretends to be a Leo 😂 that is literally so embarrassing

Anyone seen the latest tweets under the hashtag too? Absolutely sending me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’m not sure if this is gonna upload or not, but I got the ok from my family to post these for anyone who still needed proof that we’re related. I’m sure you guys will be able to tell who’s Faeza and Sonia

Hi Henna lovely to see you, I’m a big fan 💖🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So I’m not sure if this is gonna upload or not, but I got the ok from my family to post these for anyone who still needed proof that we’re related. I’m sure you guys will be able to tell who’s Faeza and Sonia
If this is her relative. I’m sorry for your loss. It’s such a shame these two clowns don’t have any decency or respect for their families or their late mother to not use their mother as an excuse for their appalling behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yesssss girl 💯👌 oh and thanks for stopping by x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone send that journalist all the racist tweets and messages she has sent to other people to debunk Fyza's "I've never been problematic" statement and for her to finally be called out for being a massive racist and narcissist!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes girl, ive sat and watched the way she spoke about all of your family and it wound me up so the fact you have all kept a dignified silence up until now is amazing, speaking about an eldery lady like that with so much bitter and nasty lies says everything about her character. Shes jealous and bitter of your talent and i hope you use this as a step up the ladder to own your culture as the pride it deserves, bring her down with every bit of evidence you have, shes slated the family with lies so what other harm can she do, at least this is fates way of letting you and your family have your say

Can someone send that journalist all the racist tweets and messages she has sent to other people to debunk Fyza's "I've never been problematic" statement and for her to finally be called out for being a massive racist and narcissist!
Whats the journalists name or email?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey Henna! Take a seat girl, we’re happy to have you here haha 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 31

For everyone who doesn’t know, this is their (ex) cousin. They both were extremely jealous of her, and tried to ruin her career by doing all sorts of crazy tit, e.g attempting to hack her Instagram. Now she does makeup on the likes of Cardi B and Yara Shahidi, so pfizer how does it feel?? Henna is pretty and paid whilst you are??….

Exactly, a nobody, right at the bottom of the Z list of Dubai hahahaahaha bleep hahaahahahaah😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes girl, ive sat and watched the way she spoke about all of your family and it wound me up so the fact you have all kept a dignified silence up until now is amazing, speaking about an eldery lady like that with so much bitter and nasty lies says everything about her character. Shes jealous and bitter of your talent and i hope you use this as a step up the ladder to own your culture as the pride it deserves, bring her down with every bit of evidence you have, shes slated the family with lies so what other harm can she do, at least this is fates way of letting you and your family have your say

Whats the journalists name or email?
Don’t want phifzer to intercept - message the insta page :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.