SoniaxFyza #5 Sun Sign: Pisces, Moon sign: Birmingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am crying.
fyza got GHOSTED by someone for being a Leo ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

I am crying.
fyza got GHOSTED by someone for being a Leo ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Sheโ€™s so hurt about it! Itโ€™s got me weak right now lololol sheโ€™s said if people saw them on the street they would be like โ€œthatโ€™s not couple goals, we donโ€™t want thatโ€ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know why Faeza did half her hair and not do a demo of the other side.. is it because that thing takes 30 minutes to straighten one side๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Waffling about her type saying she "likes them fucked up" you're 30 :confused:. Also that last post ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm sure she gets these quotes from cringy arab meme accounts catering to those who don't even speak their home language

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi guysโ€ฆ new here but new thread title idea: arguments, rants, and blow up pants

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thread name ideas:

Soniaxfyza #6 Death of their mum = excuse to show fake bum.

SoniaxFyza #6 Hoebai adventures of a swamptoad and tesco value kim k, continue.

SoniaxFyza #6 Factune, frappes and living miserably in a shared flat.

SoniaxFyza #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, fyza looks like a man and sonia too.

Soniaxfyza #6 Two surgically deformed arabfishing hoes, seeking Israeli sugar daddy.

SoniaxFyza #6 Abayas to thongs, why is fyzas chin disgustingly long?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Where have all the people gone that usually make new threads?! I donโ€™t get it. Iโ€™ve tried again but no luck, probably as Iโ€™m just on mobile lately.

Reactions: 6
Where have all the people gone that usually make new threads?! I donโ€™t get it. Iโ€™ve tried again but no luck, probably as Iโ€™m just on mobile lately.
What was going to be your title.. let me know and Iโ€™ll try

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Skip to 2:46 to hear her "try" to put on an accent. Even the way she said "wake up" sounds so Brummie! Fyza is there giving her dagger eyes because its not what they practiced lmaoooo ๐Ÿ’€

Fyza just waffles in this video you can tell she's actually intimidated by a real Arab woman
Sonia look like a Monkey

Reactions: 2
โ€œSoniaxfyza #6 Two surgically deformed arabfishing hoes, seeking Israeli sugar daddyโ€

I vote this one!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.