SoniaxFyza #5 Sun Sign: Pisces, Moon sign: Birmingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a good salary for Dubai it honestly varies they also pay according to ethnicity sadly not just about the degree or the position but those are good salaries I believe companies sometimes subsidies the rent and health insurance is covered and definitely no tax , but it’s possible to get way higher it seems like a comfortable salary ! Defo wouldn’t mind that I have a lot of family in Dubai and I’m here now because I’m working with the expo marketing team , for marketing it really depends on connections and your luck you can 70k is a medium salary they could defo get a lot more but Dubai also has a lot of scam jobs so it’s hard to actually land a job independently. I’m meant to come back for Xmas but the hotel prices are ridiculous and I get emaar discount it’s almost 2k£ a night at the address which is normally around 250£

70k£ or AED
AED , but that is also on the minimum side!! You can still go as high as you according to amenities and luxuries!

Reactions: 1
I was talking £70k British pounds. For their jobs.. with a rent of max £9k a year. When they come back to the UK they will be looking at a very expensive house in Hertfordshire and none particularly clever.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how Faeza is promoting 1-2 products each day
Are these items being shipped out to her in bulk?
Has she got a storage warehouse in her apartment for all this tit to go in?
Because it’s obvious they don’t use this crap

Reactions: 9
I don’t get how Faeza is promoting 1-2 products each day
Are these items being shipped out to her in bulk?
Has she got a storage warehouse in her apartment for all this tit to go in?
Because it’s obvious they don’t use this crap
They’re sending the “honey traps” the items to advertise badly and preying on gullible people who don’t do research on the brands and reviews to then fall victim to their scams.
I see Sonia just begging for more trolling from her last SC post. Clearly old habits die hard..

Reactions: 9
At a minimum, influencers nearing 30 or over are running blogs, entrepreneurs and have assets.. I can’t believe her supporters don’t seem to understand why we wouldn’t enjoy watching a near 30 yo living off basic ads as opposed to being jealous.. like this is so unheard of. Soniaxfyza are pretty uniquely bad and infamous, just seeing a snippet of their life makes one feel ever more grateful for the things one has daily.
They had a blog, why don’t they revive it?
They write just like me . We have the same spelling

The way they keep reposting their old pics on stories to try and get more likes

Reactions: 6
She looks like a blowfish whenever she opens her mouth even slightly

New thread suggestion: SoniaxFyza - Ethnically FLUID 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why they don't drive? Every time you see them, it looks like they're in some rideshare. Is Dubai like NYC and people just take cabs everywhere?

Does anyone know why they don't drive? Every time you see them, it looks like they're in some rideshare. Is Dubai like NYC and people just take cabs everywhere?
They probably cant be bothered to pass the driving test, also ive driven in dubai before and it is very stressful and a nightmare, so i dont blame them for not wanting to drive.

Reactions: 2
They don't get out of their area so no need to drive lol. Max they go to is downtown/dubai mall which is literally across sheikh zayed road from them

Luxury cars are a status symbol in Dubai..
Both Lailli and Anncy drive
Faryal’s husband has luxury cars she can ride in. All my friends in Dubai drive be it luxury or not.. makes you wonder why these two don’t..they’re not new to Dubai so eventually they’d get over being a nervous driver? Where’s their chauffeur if they’re wealthy and don’t want to drive? Seem to catch Uber and even spotted on the metro..but I suppose they limit public transport to avoid being recognised for negative reasons. Food for thought..belhasa has a driving school..did they buy their license by paying in kind?

Reactions: 6
Luxury cars are a status symbol in Dubai..
Both Lailli and Anncy drive
Faryal’s husband has luxury cars she can ride in. All my friends in Dubai drive be it luxury or not.. makes you wonder why these two don’t..they’re not new to Dubai so eventually they’d get over being a nervous driver? Where’s their chauffeur if they’re wealthy and don’t want to drive? Seem to catch Uber and even spotted on the metro..but I suppose they limit public transport to avoid being recognised for negative reasons. Food for thought..belhasa has a driving school..did they buy their license by paying in kind?
Anncy doesnt drive a luxury car, its one she probably bought from one of those auctions where a car gets impounded or the person fleed the country and left the car. These cars are very cheap at auction. Cars in dubai are generally very affordavle, even the high end ones

Reactions: 4
Anncy doesnt drive a luxury car, its one she probably bought from one of those auctions where a car gets impounded or the person fleed the country and left the car. These cars are very cheap at auction. Cars in dubai are generally very affordavle, even the high end ones
Anncy is not trying to be luxurious though..apologies I didn’t clarify. Luxury or not, people do drive.. Anncy could probably afford luxury but she doesn’t and it probably makes her more relatable to her audience. She is basic but she drives, showed that she was able to get her own place, and has several projects going..oh and she is younger than Faeza..perhaps being transparent about being Asian helped??
Point is SxF are doing absolutely nothing to appear self sufficient..yet people either think they are wealthy or worth being jealous of.They remind me of scroungers tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, despite of this not means that she have to be master in box. This sport is not real easy no matter that you used to train in "boxing way". 😉
Yeah, except she either faked that or IS that pathetic. I also have done boxing for a number of years. Those ‘punches’ thrown are not real punches and are purely done for training, there’s no weight behind them. You are also supposed to be tensing your stomach during this training, strange she doesn’t appear to know that if she’s done a lot of boxing before. I don’t think her body looks bad personally. But it’s an obvious case of lipo. You can have a body like that naturally, but it’s not common. You can always tell if it’s lipo by the hips - those strange, large, perfectly-rounded hips, not even a slight hip dip - particularly if combined with a tiny waist. They’ve both clearly had a lot of work done - very similar work! I hate that they are not transparent though - or worse, often they are semi-transparent.

They literally have to address everything we do and say in some way, its so funny. Silent Sonia started to pop up again a bit since we said she don’t do duck all except (presumably) has her legs akimbo every now and then.

Reactions: 8
Okay serious question — what is wrong with Faezas inner eye corners? it looks like insane. almost like they lifted the eye area but forgot to lift the inner corner or something
Yes!! It always looks so puffy and uncomfortable tbh.

Reactions: 5
I’m convinced Sonia uses an air inflator in her joggers when she wears them 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey everyone.. Faeza says she’s honest in her latest sc about the work she’s had done..🙄shame that people haven’t forgotten about her lying past..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.