Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sanj9595

Ok some of Arabs can look more attractive then Indian and Pakistani but it doesn’t mean that they have to change their features from A to Z
Don’t even go there! Different ethnicities have different features and some people find those features more attractive to another. What you find attractive is not what someone else find attractive. Don’t say shit like “some Arabs can look more attractive then Indian and Pakistani”. This is how people start developing insecurities because people like you making this type of comments. Some people will take it light heartedly but some won’t and will go great lengths to change. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

I’m not trying to be horrible to you but that was just not needed x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 722522View attachment 722525Why are they removing their mothers janaza announcements and the comments from those who knew her in Birmingham? Their “team” couldn’t have written a respectful elegant eulogy honoring Yasmin they reduced her to “x”? Why didn’t they ask their 1.2 million followers for dua for her? Instead they mention gossip and no mention of Islam. No charity donations in her name. What happened to their UK English and law degrees this is best they can come up with? Sad to think they will try to use this to skirt being held accountable. Releasing this statement during Ashura in Muharram calculating as always.
Not sure if anyone caught this but Daydal PK is a village in Pakistan. I believe “D/o” means “daughter of” and Daydal pk meaning that’s where they are from and clearly spring bank place Bradford is where the funeral was held. So I’m going to go out on a limb and say they had that post removed bc it says (at the very least) their mother is Pakistani. I also do not believe Sonia and Fyza are full blood sisters. If they are sisters at all. They don’t really look alike. Let’s not forget Fyza went on to have surgery to look like sonia. She specifically said she used photos of her “sister’s” nose for the doctor to reference. Not to mention Fyza looks exactly like her mom and notice the verbiage they are using when referring to their mom on their shared social media platforms. They keep saying “my mom” as if it’s just one of them referring to her. Shouldn’t/wouldnt it be “our mom” regardless who is posting about her since they share a platform? Also, obviously there are far more photos of Fyza and yasmin than Sonia. Probably bc that’s fyzas mom. Like why doesn’t sonia share 1 similar trait with neither Fyza nor their “mother”. Just strange to me that the mom has such strong features that Fyza looks exactly like her and Sonia didn’t get not 1 trait from her mother? Curious if you ask me.
Anyone notice they deleted that letter from their “management” clearing up their supposed support for Israel?
I’m not even going to say sorry for jumping to the conclusion I’m about to; clearly they haven’t changed and will be using the death of fyzas mother to wipe the board clean of their past wrong doings and lies. They are hoping this is a sad enough tragedy that everyone will forget how much they lie and how nasty Fyza is. They don’t change and it’s seriously gross that they use their moms death this way. Fyza literally said multiple times how much she hated her mom. Not dislike but full blown hate. Specifically bc she was a Scorpio and fyza is a supposed Leo. Now Fyza has the nerve to actually post a photo saying “Scorpio and Leo” sis that was a whole reason for you openly hating on your own mother. And I genuinely don’t want to hear about how all girls have problems with their mom at one time or another…yea in your teens and young adulthood. Fyza is nearly 30 and was literally talking crap (as if she was talking about a colleague) about how much she couldn’t stand her and was calling her a bitch and all. I’m not insinuating her hurt isn’t real. I just think her mourning should be done in private since her hate and negativity was loud and open. Because it comes off as if she’s preforming. Their mother passed in April, 4 months ago. All this time they are mourning privately and when they come back they choose to do a photo dump of her claiming how close they all were? Sure. It just seems performative to me. It’s as if they want to scream to their audience…”look at us guys. We’re mourning right now. Be sad for us” a simple post about her a few photos would have at least seemed more genuine. The way I look at it is their mother is gone, she’s not currently watching their stories feeling touched. All these photos and posts are for their audience to 1. Express their sadness and garner sympathy & 2. Some weird attempt at trying to prove they (Fyza) has a relationship with her mother despite all the crap she had spoken about her (even as recently as their last trip to the Maldives which was literally 2 months before their mothers passing. If their mother passed from cancer and has been sick this whole time how can she go on social media and out of her mouth say she HATES her mother.)
And let’s take a look at the day they’ve returned to social media. A day BEFORE fyzas bday? Isn’t ther bday on the 21st? Don’t you think that’s a coincidence? It’s the perfect storm for sympathy. To make it look like they were so close, she passed so close to fyzas bday (even though she passed in April, to someone who is casually browsing they’d think it was super recent) and now that it’s her bday she for sure is going to get more sympathy as ppl will want to appear to rally for her on her “special day” since her mother isn’t here to make her special day even more special. I know it’s a lot of speculation but we are talking about Fyza here.
Sorry if I’m the only one who feels this way. It’s terrible that they lost a loved one. However, with how they’ve treated people and sensitive topics/situations in the past I don’t expect that this will make them any better of human beings and I don’t have much sympathy for them outside of I know it hard to deal with the loss of your mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

FijiNour

Chatty Member
But you're watching them a lot though that seems like an obsession. I think a lot of people envy their lifestyle apart from the ethnicity lies
HAHAHA what lifestyle do they have? What is there to envy?
couch
deliveroo app for Starbucks meals and drinks,
cheap salon
The gym - apparently
Their lifestyle is totally shit, dead and drier than a rich tea biscuit.
They either can’t afford to go out or they’re hiding out cause they’ve been exposed in Dubai. They might aswell still be in Alum Rock cause what is their shit life. I’ve never seen them do anything exciting at all. Not even eat a home cooked meal. Not a day out. Not one road trip. Girls night. Restaurant. Event. Exhibition. Literally FUCK ALL. Excluding the pathetic Nikki Beach AD where they stared a bed at their big age.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

devilskiss

It’s really sad but I’m going to be blunt, she’s still talking about the Leo and Scorpio shit.
It’s shirk, it’s haram, no that she cares and then talking about her MOM ‘watching over her’
We know it doesn’t work like this in Islam, there isn’t a magical white staircase to heaven.
When we die, we’re on our own in our own graves with nothing but our good deed or sins.
If her mother’s death hasn’t pushed her to change her ways and realise this world is temporary then I’m sorry but nothing will.
She’s still chasing clout and celebs like Tyga, who really don’t give two shits about her because he’s had kylie, who is the real thing and he didn’t want her so why would he want an Ali Express version of her.

please wake up and start praying your Salah and send prayers and Duas to your mother because trust me that’s all she will be wanting right now. Not you plastering pictures of her everywhere (which by the way whenever someone sees her pics she will get discomfort in her grave) please avoid posting pictures of the deceased and let her rest in peace.Send her Duas and read Quran / start a charity in her name.
This life is temporary, you’re 30, you should have settled down by now and if it doesn’t show you that men want MODEST girls not naked thots by now then it’s sad for you. A girl with hijab / modest dressing gets hundreds and thousands of likes and a pic of you and your sister in bikinis barely scrapes 90 comments. No ones interested in your plastic bodies. Wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Simi100

Hey long time lurker here, I’ve been reading these threads for a while because I find it so interesting observing Sonia and Faeza’s behaviour especially as I was active and witness to her social media antics before the make up gigs kicked in and they moved to Dubai. It’s like a case study for me honestly lol I’m secure in myself enough to not get out of character commenting on them they’re still human beings and we will all be held to account for the way we conduct ourselves on and off the screens but anyway…

I’m chiming in with my two cents now just because them losing their mother is deeply upsetting and actually allows me to empathise more with their circumstances and also try to mitigate some of the weird assumptions / insights being offered on this thread now she has passed. (إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون may she be granted heaven)

There’s no excuse for the constant lies, bullying and all the other awful things they’re responsible for doing but having come from a very similar situation, it’s actually upsetting that some girls commenting on here are so insensitive towards the outcome of an unstable family home especially when it’s from forced marriages / lack of a father / toxic family / backwards hometown etc. There are so many factors that clearly have placed them in a huge identity crisis that is consuming their entire existence to the point it contaminates every single relationship or opportunity and by the looks of it this will forever haunt them. If you’re from the UK and you’re Pakistani you know just how backwards and toxic so many people in this country are, it’s not like the US, people migrated here in the 50s and 60s and didn’t progress at all. Culture is prioritised over religion and many women who endure abuse, forced marriage, etc never see justice and are shunned for leaving the situation. In certain communities these issues are so common but brushed under the carpet and it becomes a cycle of local gossip and tarnished reputation, from experiencing it myself I can say all I wanted to do and all I ever dreamed of was running away from it all and starting a new life which I did, but just stayed true and kept my integrity throughout. People I know dealing with the same childhood and family dynamic didn’t all find it that easy though, some mothers don’t have the maternal and nurturing aspect of motherhood at all and it’s very obvious many people have quite traditional views of Muslim / Asian households with very little room for understanding the nuances that exist in peoples lives when cultural practices like that ruin you. The point is it’s not easy for everyone to do that because of course with a new life you want a new identity and disassociate from all the BS that never aligned with the life you actually did want. The slander and the vulgar comments I see across this thread really reflects the exact culture I’ve seen in response to people like Sonia and Faeza and their mother too. It’s so outdated and backwards. You’re calling the girls out but lacking decorum in your own critique it’s so crass.

I think the probing about their mother should stop so she can rest in peace. Whatever her circumstances, pain, suffering was in this life will be dealt with through divine justice. It’s not for anyone here to speculate what she enabled or who she had relationships with. It’s just distasteful and the focus should be on the girls if you’re here to discuss their antics

That being said, based on what I just mentioned it explains why Faeza has built her entire personality around being defensive and self-hating because she probably does hate what came with the social and cultural environment. It’s a very real thing and it’s ignorant to dismiss where such deep rooted self-hate even comes from and continue these archaic narratives by not calling out how our communities have failed vulnerable women. Again, not justifying any of their crap, just saying in light of their mother passing it’s important to highlight the root of such concerns rather than resorting to lowly comments.
Hey there I’m sorry to hear you went through abuse and toxic family situations but I’m happy you had the courage to stand up for yourself and start a new life. You are a strong woman and should be proud of yourself. I too come from an abusive and toxic family. My parents are first cousins, and all my uncles and aunts are married to first cousins. Never seen any love between any of them. What I’ve seen growing up is horrible my mum was regularly abused verbally and mistreated by her mil and my dad’s sisters and often beaten by my dad. I myself never witnessed any abuse from relatives and family. My mum moved to Sweden from Pakistan when she was 19 where my dad and his family lived. I grew up in hell the first 13 years of my life I have so much hate inside me and deep hatred towards my entire family for how they treated my mum, especially when she was pregnant that it will forever stay in me. As a result, I have a very aggressive personality and will take no shit from anyone - a bit like Fyza.

Do I have a general hate towards Pakistanis for being backwards and having a "woman oppressing" mentality? YES

Do I hate the cultural dominance in the south Asian community where culture is above religion? YES

But I’m still proud to be a Pakistani and I don’t hate myself or my background. It’s made me a stronger person and I know how to stand up for myself and say no to injustice and abuse. I’m not broken or destroyed because of my upbringing. I studied hard, took an education and now work a decent job with a great salary. I made something of myself. I agree with many of your points. But just like you and me there are thousands of other women who went through/and are still going through the same situation. Fyza and Sonia and not unique or special in any way. I don’t feel sorry for them. They didn’t go through something that millions of other young south Asian girls didn’t went through. I read somewhere: it’s so sad their beautiful mother was forced to marry a cousin in a very young age. What does beauty have to do with this? It was very common and still is common (for Pakistanis) to get married to a cousin against their will at a young age - well in Scandinavia it is I don't know about US and UK. Nothing new here.

I really doubt Fyza and Sonia were beaten up by their dad as rebel teenagers or were being mistreated by relatives and extended family members. I think they had rules of how they were supposed to dress and weren’t allowed to dress provocatively or show skin - like not allowed to show bare legs, thighs or chest. I think they were supposed to be home at a fixed time and not allowed to stay out late at night. They probably weren’t allowed to travel alone without family or go on a vacation with friends. Sex, boyfriends or being friends with boys were likely forbidden. They probably weren’t allowed to drink or smoke or go to night clubs. I mean which Pakistani girl doesn’t have strict parents. Most of us have been through these examples I just gave.

But how many Pakistani girls have packed their bags and gone to a different country to live in for years that too unmarried? How many Pakistani girls lies about being ten different nationalities and ethnicities because they are embarrassed to admit they are Pakistanis. How many Pakistani girls spends Eid and Ramazan alone in a different country while being unmarried? How many Pakistani girls lies about their parents’ nationalities and lies about having done makeup on a royal Saudi princess?

Not many that’s why Fyza and Sonia and the Mirza twins will continue to get hate until they admit their hundreds lies. Their lies are uncontrolled and way over the top. They lie every day about something new. They have no respect for their audience hence feeding them lies. Living a BIG LIE on public sm accounts means a lot of roasting. I don’t empathize with them. Never will.

We might be victims of failed Muslim communities with controlling, abusive and toxic families where we were submissive and scared daughters but that doesn’t mean we have to be victims for the rest of our lives. We can still do something with our lives. Education and landing a good job are very important amongst Pakistanis. No parent (no matter how strict and abusive he is) is holding their children back from making something out of their lives.

Sonia and Fyza got all the freedom and opportunities now that they wanted as teenagers and growing up. They can become better persons than their families and the people they grew up with. They can become better persons than the people they hate and despise. They can work and make a change in the makeup and beauty industry if that’s what they want. They can start their own perfume, skincare or makeup line with all the followers and support they have but they are too lazy and Fyza rather rant on sm. How are we supposed to feel sorry for them? They have freedom to do whatever they want but yet they are doing absolutely nothing with their lives. It’s been like this for years. Moving to Dubai and having too much freedom destroyed them.

I don’t think they have an identity crisis. I think they are fame- and money hungry insta tarts. They became influencers so they could show off skin and chest. They just want lots of attention, compliments and praise. That the problem with this social media hungry generation. They thrive of attention and compliments. That’s their oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

rihstan90

You guys are doing too much with these dissertations. This a gossip forum, not tumblr. Anyway, any ideas where Sonia could be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

FijiNour

Chatty Member
WTF. The sickening story… told for the purposes of promoting a bra. Before an ad. She’s lost the plot. “Tits” she has such a vulgar mouth. I thought she could be helped. She’s beyond fucking help. Totally lost cause. Let her love her pathetic and shit life. Can’t believe she’s not embarrassed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Kanjar Khana

Clearly some people are closed-minded on this thread they can’t handle the truth about the damaging south asian culture and backgrounds that haunts people for decades. Very quick to shut them down and call them SxF when we all know the sisters aren’t capable to use such words and language, they would never ever be able to string such sentences together even if they spent the whole day using google translate. No one is derailing the thread or taking the focus away from the sisters. Everything that has been said so far is related to and in context with the sisters and the topic. I haven’t read something that implies that these ladies have sympathy with the sisters in fact they make a point saying they don’t support the lies and don’t feel sorry for them. If you don’t feel like reading essays the ignore button is available. CLICK ON IT. I hate it when people are insensitive and acting like a**holes towards new members who came here with a different point of view. This is the right place to discuss sensitive issues like this as the sisters are Pakistanis and many of us posters are Pakistani too. 7 parts on GG 5 parts on TL now a different theory on why S&F are mentally unstable and finally someone who knows the reason for their deep hatred towards Pakistanis and why they hate themselves and people are quick to shut it down!?

It’s refreshing to see someone formulating themselves so gracefully and with a high level of knowledge and intelligence. I can understand why some people would feel threatened by this new poster as they clearly aren’t able to acknowledge the suffering our people went through. Now that I think about it, it could actually lead to some sort of mental illness and mental health problems. No wonder all these asian influencers have anxiety, depression, panic attacks and mental health problems with their backgrounds and upbringing. I’ve learnt something new today and will do my own research on this topic. @offtheradar don’t hold back you can say whatever you want. I rather read your well written and well formulated essays than read posts that are badly written and filled with grammar errors. It’s a free forum and I haven’t seen anyone write racist stuff today so keep it moving. If you don’t like it press the ignore button

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Garfield13

I think it's crazy that fyza said they never posted their mum because she wanted to remain private but now that she's dead and has no say fyza is posting her face everywhere! It feels so icky to me.
Also tbf they did say they hav been mourning for the past few months and that picture says the funeral is on 01/06 which means she dies in June right?

devilskiss

seems like you’re reaching to make some kind of nonsensical point re mOm/mUm. Ok, you never heard it as mOm, congrats hun. I didn’t bring up the topic, it was being discussed. & People on this thread often mention their origins, so obviously it does matter. I honestly don’t get what you’re pressed about but I don’t appreciate the tone so I won’t be entertaining this pointless convo further. You can discuss it with yourself.
Stop arguing over dumb shit both of you.
Mom or mum who gives a shit, either way they’re lying whores and thots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Their mum a sl*g? Alsoooooo why does the mum look photoshopped & plastic…why did the mum die in Birmingham if she was out there with her daughters? Why was the mum hidden when she was in fact with them?
they’re never going to learn but looks like they’re the self hating type to not get married& breed sothis craziness might end when these two bitches lights go out…
their mother passed I don’t think it’s right to say something like calling her a sl**, but by the looks of it she was part of their faux lifestyle. I hope faeza & Sonia change, but now their mother is gone they may really disconnect from their birmingham life. I also wonder how their father is coping with this, everything is just sad but I hope they really understand life is short and living a life full of lies will never take them anywhere

• Heart

123a-z

You’re both wrong.

A. I have seen the official record myself and can tell you as I’ve mentioned before that they are half sisters. They do not share the same mother. Why they insinuate they are full sisters is beyond me and I’m sure no one would care if they admitted to being half sisters. Sharing such records goes against Tlife user agreement. If you care about the topic that much, records are easily accessible.

B. Being one of the original commentators on these threads and having read other threads of other influencers. I can tell you this is one of the least speculative threads. Without this thread, most of you reading would still think they are both Iraqi-turk hybrids raised in the gulf having English as their second language. Many commentators have provided screenshots and evidence, both sonia and fyza have gone out of their way to remove from the internet. Hell, they even tried to remove these threads 😂if that doesn’t speak volumes itself I don’t know what does.

Anyway, can we stop derailing and get back to the original discussion. Thanks.

She is 30 and still lying about pretty much every aspect of her life. Hopefully she seeks help from a psychologist or therapist so she can grow, just like the rest of society has to.
Sorry new here, but I just have to post now. I’ve been a lurker for while, but only made an account as some of the detective work here is good but some is way off!
I started lurking here when their mum got really ill with the breast cancer and the girls came back to Bradford and Birmingham.

I’m a distant relative of theirs unfortunately. Didn’t even know they were faking stuff about their mum and family roots, as I’ve never really been interested in following them on Instagram. Most of the relatives like me were under the impression that these girls had left the U.K. to pursue MUA contracts in Dubai. Never really spoke of it. Met their mum millions of times after in Bradford or Birmingham and she never discussed anything either.
Anyway @dolce&dolma I’ve no idea what proof or evidence you think you have found, but I can tell you both those girls popped out of the same mum. Yasmin. Perhaps they have different fathers only God has the answer for that but the mum is the same. I know this because members of my family were there when the mum was pregnant and then had her kids. All the kids are the same mum’s.
Hope that clarifies things for you.

I can also tell you the mum was a typical British Pakistani woman. Born in Bradford and married to her cousin in Birmingham. Yasmin spent most of her youth in Pakistan though. She got married very young so not surprised the marriage didn’t work out. She also had no education in schools here, so I can understand some of the struggles she faced.
I have no idea why the daughters are making out that they come from some rich Middle Eastern family. That’s a bit of a stretch! Do they not realise that so many in Bradford, nelson, Birmingham and down south know their relatives, how embarrassing. They should stop this as it’s so cringe. The mum (may Allah forgive her sins) was an illiterate, working class British Pakistani woman who lived in the most run down areas of the U.K.
Also I can guarantee you that the bday card message which was allegedly written by yasmin was definitely not written by the mum.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

joejo

Ohhh my god, didnt know i needed a laugh until her snapchat showed up on my feed 😩 the jokes that leave this girls mouth is comical, ive never seen anyone so in love with their own reflection thanks to numerous filters. Now she claims to have studied faces and can tell who has work done… wait for the best one liner… “i have a small chin” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gurlll your chin is like a fucking boot and i cant take you serious when you look like a fucking beef space raider

• Haha
  • Heart

devilskiss

Loool she said that on camera too didn’t she?

Faeza back at it with her weird rants. The gumption of her to talk about ‘obnoxious British voices’ with whatever the fuck her ugly put on accent is. It’s like she doesn’t even realise that not only does her voice sound obviously put on, but it sounds ugly because it isn’t natural. What voice is she hearing? Cause we aren’t hearing the same one you are love. Then she goes on about attitude..girl has one of the worst attitudes going. You can see the anger in her. She is full of hatred.

She always just goes up to guys “CAUSE I’M A LEO” (I guess only Leo’s do that?! 😂) aside from the fact it’s embarrassing enough being 30 years old and fully believing in astrology (rather than it just being a bit of fun), it makes me cringe x10 knowing that she’s saying she’s a Leo and she isn’t. She’s tried to create this entire new identity for herself. That doesn’t work though this is real life not a movie.

Then her talking about this poor guy - why is she even talking about that stuff?! Does she not realise how weird she makes herself look? Apparently not. That’s not girl chat or stuff you would say to a load of random followers. She’s basically exposing herself. To message someone back after 3 years is pretty weird in itself. Then trying to give advice after that car crash. Our Snapchat has had 7 million views..if that’s true I’ll eat my own foot. The engagement on their Instagram is bad enough and no one uses Snapchat any more. The only way that’s true is if most people discovered this place like we did, and also watch them for the pure entertainment at the sheer amount of stupidity two people can have between them.

Everything they say and do, or don’t say and do, proves us exactly right, it’s hilarious. Still making such an effort to make it look like they have a life and they do work out for their bodies, and they do get men and have friends and have real followers and comments. It’s all the opposite and the more they do the more obvious it becomes.

I wonder if these 7 MiLlion ViEwErs skip through her story as fast as I do 😂
Her voice makes me want to shove a toilet brush down her throat and clean all the shit out that she talks

• Haha

ninaaaaa

You guys think they go to the salon daily to appeal to the men they go to bed with because there’s no reason to be going to the salon daily when you’re not doing anything...unless you need to fix your hair daily after intense “alternative“ cardio activities with your sponsors🧐🧐🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
36FE65BE-CD30-4A9D-8AA3-5FA172C1A998.jpeg
7DD9BB9C-32F9-44D8-8FA4-E1F2631238CC.jpeg
EEE55B69-E567-4A39-AE03-153066893350.jpeg
4C9674FF-1C0C-4757-BD9F-BC695908CC40.jpeg
Why are they removing their mothers janaza announcements and the comments from those who knew her in Birmingham? Their “team” couldn’t have written a respectful elegant eulogy honoring Yasmin they reduced her to “x”? Why didn’t they ask their 1.2 million followers for dua for her? Instead they mention gossip and no mention of Islam. No charity donations in her name. What happened to their UK English and law degrees this is best they can come up with? Sad to think they will try to use this to skirt being held accountable. Releasing this statement during Ashura in Muharram calculating as always.

• Wow
  • Heart

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
You know what I do agree reading some essays on here can be too much for some people but literally some of you act like actual bitches with your hostile comments (no offence) when it doesn't relate to you.. least you can do is ignore it, those posters are venting their feelings about real life issues and some of you show your ignorance as clear as day!

I don't see the same energy by some of you when comments are made about someone who passed away or some messed up shit that gets mentioned on these threads. Trust me its really not that deep if someone is writing about something they're passionate about, just ignore it

• Heart
Reactions: 24

birthdaycakeyum

I am beyond shocked that their mom was ill & they were messing around in the Maldives. Like its insane to me. Also I did not know Fyza did a whole rant on her mom? I must have missed that. I have a feeling they facetuned TF out of their moms pics obvi bcz they over do it in their own pics so why not hers. Second whaaatt is up with this “our mom wasnt a regular mom she was a cool mom” like this isnt the place or time. Who cares? No Dua no prayers. Just weird things she keeps saying like she was the x in soniaxfyza or tht weird whatsapp convo. Or “besties” wtf. Its almost like its soo casual. Im starting to srsly question this girls mental health. & someone on here is right. Sonia isnt posting abt her “mom” that much. Not that many pics either. Def seperate moms bcz even if u look more like ur dad u have SOME features of ur mom. Sonia does not look like her mom or Fyza. Her whole face shape is different from the clan. I really wish Fyza gets some therapy to really come out of this crazy hole she’s gotten herself in. This is sociopath behavior. Reminds me of that show “YOU”..
Also do u guys think she made up the Tyga message herself. Isnt he busy launching his OnlyFans 2.0 app in October like does he have the time? She is crazy enough to fake anything out desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24