SoniaxFyza #5 Sun Sign: Pisces, Moon sign: Birmingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do genuinely feel bad for their mom’s passing. But I don’t think they are going to change. They are too deep in their lies. But it was still nice to see a more human side to them. I’m so used to seeing Faeza super b*to hy with an awful attitude side & Sonia super narcissistic side. I wish they would realize that being kind human beings without that hateful attitude and without a fake facade entrenched in lies would actually allow ppl like them. But they would rather flex their fake Dubai lifestyle & act like they are super privileged & act like everyone who hates them are just jealous. Making them not only unrelatable but annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Theres so many pics with their mum. I’m so confused, did their mum openly support their lies about being iraqi/Turkish? Im surprised they haven’t had charges pressed against them, particularly with the strict laws in UAE. They fraudulently lied about their ethnicity, on tv and used it for monetary gains. To make it worse their mum was part of it too. Smh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you guys notice that all her pics are of only Fyza and her mum. Not one pic of Sonia and the mum together? Wonder what that’s all about

Reactions: 20
Did you guys notice that all her pics are of only Fyza and her mum. Not one pic of Sonia and the mum together? Wonder what that’s all about
Apparently sonia has a different mum lol

I agree, either they learn from this loss and realise life is too short pretending to be something you’re not, or they continue which would be straight up sad. Rest in peace to Yasmin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Theres a few of them together, Faeza controls their insta which is probably why Its more her and her mum. Whereas on Snapchat you can tell the posts are coming from Sonia, to me it seems like her mum's visited a handful of times but not a lot. Like someone on here said that during one trip that she visited they've just taken a lot of pictures together. Notice in the last pic the fashion is so old, Mcqueen scarf and the Gucci marmont bag

She is the splitting image of Faeza but idk about Sonia..

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Honestly I don’t think Sonia and Fyza are related. Even before plastic surgery they looked so different. Me and my siblings share some features at least but they look completely different. Fyza looks exactly like her mum...I wonder where Sonia came from...maybe she’s a cousin or something

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Sonia is way to easily led by Feaza to be anything but her sister.

Reactions: 6
36FE65BE-CD30-4A9D-8AA3-5FA172C1A998.jpeg
7DD9BB9C-32F9-44D8-8FA4-E1F2631238CC.jpeg
EEE55B69-E567-4A39-AE03-153066893350.jpeg
4C9674FF-1C0C-4757-BD9F-BC695908CC40.jpeg
Why are they removing their mothers janaza announcements and the comments from those who knew her in Birmingham? Their “team” couldn’t have written a respectful elegant eulogy honoring Yasmin they reduced her to “x”? Why didn’t they ask their 1.2 million followers for dua for her? Instead they mention gossip and no mention of Islam. No charity donations in her name. What happened to their UK English and law degrees this is best they can come up with? Sad to think they will try to use this to skirt being held accountable. Releasing this statement during Ashura in Muharram calculating as always.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is my first time commenting on this, I feel really sorry for them and their mum was beautiful but does anyone have that image of their mum from long time ago, it was either here or guru gossip someone put up a pic of their mum, just want to compare and see is it the same person as she looks very different from that past image or maybe she had loads of surgeries too.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 722522View attachment 722525View attachment 722526View attachment 722527 Why are they removing their mothers janaza announcements and the comments from those who knew her in Birmingham? Their “team” couldn’t have written a respectful elegant eulogy honoring Yasmin they reduced her to “x”? Why didn’t they ask their 1.2 million followers for dua for her? Instead they mention gossip and no mention of Islam. No charity donations in her name. What happened to their UK English and law degrees this is best they can come up with? Sad to think they will try to use this to skirt being held accountable. Releasing this statement during Ashura in Muharram calculating as always.
I’m pretty sure its a Pakistani mosque. You know how some mosques are multicultural but others only have certain communities going to them( ex. Lebanese ppl and Iraqis go to all the “Imam Mahdi” mosques in my country, Pakistanis also build their own mosques, and some mosques are multicultural and you’ll find Somalis, Arabs and other groups going) When I googled the mosque they mainly feature Pakistani and/ or Indian people on their page, and invite guest speakers from those communities. All the people who interact with their page are brown ( not trying to be racist I’m just stating my observation). Also when I googled the mosque name I found that it is a Sufi- Barelvi mosque with Pakistani Management. Barelvi is a movement that you don’t find in Kuwait, Turkey or Iraq which are all the countries they claim to come from. It’s its own category of Islam that is only followed in the Indian subcontinent. These girls have no shame and especially Fyza she tries to control her crazy narrative too much so she probably asked for it to be removed because it would be obvious their mum is not Turkish if she’s buried in a Pakistani mosque. Talk about crazy isn’t it tiring going to all those lengths to maintain an image that has already been debunked😂😂

1A962334-FCF9-45A4-84ED-F553A9F2D940.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure its a Pakistani mosque. You know how some mosques are multicultural but others only have certain communities going to them( ex. Lebanese ppl and Iraqis go to all the “Imam Mahdi” mosques in my country, Pakistanis also build their own mosques, and some mosques are multicultural and you’ll find Somalis, Arabs and other groups going) When I googled the mosque they mainly feature Pakistani and/ or Indian people on their page, and invite guest speakers from those communities. All the people who interact with their page are brown ( not trying to be racist I’m just stating my observation). Also when I googled the mosque name I found that it is a Sufi- Barelvi mosque with Pakistani Management. Barelvi is a movement that you don’t find in Kuwait, Turkey or Iraq which are all the countries they claim to come from. It’s its own category of Islam that is only followed in the Indian subcontinent. These girls have no shame and especially Fyza she tries to control her crazy narrative too much so she probably asked for it to be removed because it would be obvious their mum is not Turkish if she’s buried in a Pakistani mosque. Talk about crazy isn’t it tiring going to all those lengths to maintain an image that has already been debunked😂😂

View attachment 722565
Yes and the post has over 80 comments from the South Asian community who were devastated at her loss stating she was like an aunt to them. I don’t understand why they posted such an odd disrespectful comeback photodump of their late mother. One of Faeza’s earlier makeup clients said Faeza announced her moms nose job in front of the bridal party embarrassing Yasmin. She was trying to show off how modern they were. Such a strange family.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
In some of the pics, their mother is wearing a necklace but they put a white heart emoji over the charm. I wonder what it couldv’e been for them to cover it??

Reactions: 11
I think it was probably the letter “Y” they probably don’t want us to have proof of her name being Yasmin!!

Reactions: 19
Their mum a sl*g? Alsoooooo why does the mum look photoshopped & plastic…why did the mum die in Birmingham if she was out there with her daughters? Why was the mum hidden when she was in fact with them?
they’re never going to learn but looks like they’re the self hating type to not get married& breed sothis craziness might end when these two witches lights go out…

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.