SoniaxFyza #5 Sun Sign: Pisces, Moon sign: Birmingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced Sonia uses an air inflator in her joggers when she wears them 😂😂😂
When she wear joggers it’s strange… I thought she wears two or something :/ I duno, it just doesn’t look normal.

Reactions: 8
By the way guys, why is Faeza wearing a big old grandpas Diaper?
Is she having issues pooping her pants?

She looks bleeping ridiculous
I give up seriously
Imagine walking around Dubai in THAT
I just really don’t understand what made her pick that to go out in? Like did she wake up half asleep, put her knicker and vest top on and forget to wear actual clothes?

I think she’s missing her Birmingham primary school days where girls would wear a vest top and pants for P.E lessons.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Honestly, they both look like they had some work done in the past few months. IDC their shape is tired and it does not look natural...

Reactions: 10
I think Sonia keeps making tik toks because she can’t actually speak because of her accent so she uses voice overs 😂😂

Also isn’t it so obvious they are Pakistani, I mean come on.. those two names are the most common Pakistani/Indian names. Sonia and Fyza? Anyone with more than 3 brain cells would know this. Which Arab or Turkish person is named Sonia and Fyza 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Sonia keeps making tik toks because she can’t actually speak because of her accent so she uses voice overs 😂😂

Also isn’t it so obvious they are Pakistani, I mean come on.. those two names are the most common Pakistani/Indian names. Sonia and Fyza? Anyone with more than 3 brain cells would know this. Which Arab or Turkish person is named Sonia and Fyza 🥲
If s really popular in Maghreb Sonya and fyza but clearly they have pakistani face

Reactions: 3

I give up seriously
I just really don’t understand what made her pick that to go out in? Like did she wake up half asleep, put her knicker and vest top on and forget to wear actual clothes?

I think she’s missing her Birmingham primary school days where girls would wear a vest top and pants for P.E lessons.
IS SHE GOING OUT WITH UNDERWEAR?😭 If anyone can donate clothes , brains , airpods , new phone , food for gumdrop , coffee that isn't starbucks please lmk so we can do one massive collect for them 🙏 Taqabala Allahu Mina Wa Minkoom

Reactions: 12

I give up seriously

Shes just a dumb hoe with no sense of style of class.

Also fyza stop listening to ماجد المهندس، انتي ماتفهم الاغنية🤣🤣🤣حبيبتيي اصلك مو عرب!!!😭امك و ابوك بكستاني. والله اسمج بكستاني، شكلج بكستاني🤡💀 stop it’s cringy as duck ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her sc 🙈🙈 my sign says my hair is my most important thing, if i dont have makeup etc i always make sure my hair is looking good and treated good, like jlo, its most important to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sign this girl up for a comical award bcos every single ad, every single snap, every single vid of a rant or melt down and everysingle pic INCLUDING insta, in every single one, her hair is looking sooooo greasy you could fry chicken in it 🤨
nice hair, my arse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Exactly!! Neither have I, she must have a serious Birmingham accent so Fyza put her on mute 😂 #freeSonia. Watch in the next couple of days, Sonia starts posting speaking, she’ll start practicing her accent tonight.

• Haha
Faeza on snapchat: I like to be really transparent, because so many girls aren’t transparent about what work they’ve had done and I think it’s so important now

Also Faeza: Lying about ethnicity and an obvious case of lipo

By the way all, I looked into trying to start a new thread but I really can’t work it out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Come to think of it Ive actually never heard Sonias voice🤣

Skip to 2:46 to hear her "try" to put on an accent. Even the way she said "wake up" sounds so Brummie! Fyza is there giving her dagger eyes because its not what they practiced lmaoooo 💀

Fyza just waffles in this video you can tell she's actually intimidated by a real Arab woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
By the way all, I looked into trying to start a new thread but I really can’t work it out!
If you click on “Instagrammers” in yellow at the top of this page/thread. You might see an orange “post thread” button.. only prob is do we have an agreed title???

soniaxfyza#6 narcissistic losers pathologically lying about star signs and ethnicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.