Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went and had a picnic in the middle of nowhere with my boyfriend. Was lovely views food and company. Oh and wine

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My grandparents got their first covid jab! And we finally chose our new kitchen which looks fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Put my new chair (computer desk chair) together, not quite the same as the old one but it's comfy.

A meeting I was not looking forward to and was supposed to last 2 hours... was cancelled by the organiser 15 mins before. Hurray!

• Heart
Oh, I love this thread!!

I was featured in an article in an excellent publication today and was called out as someone who knows their tit in my field. They essentially called me a ball breaker too- taking that as the highest compliment πŸ˜†

• Heart
i finished a huge part of a project at work this morning and the clients actually thanked me (they're assholes)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I got an email saying I have been chosen to attend a (virtual) conference in April, all paid for. It was Β£200 to attend

Reactions: 4
still snowing here. I went to the supermarket and treated myself to some ice cream, had McDonalds on my way home, it's bloody freezing here! I'm curled up in a blanket by the radiator!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
we had a little bit of snow and it usually never snows here
i let my cat out on the balcony to play and she absolutely loved it
she was rolling around, catching snowflakes
she had so many snowflakes in her fur and looked so pretty :love:
it's so nice to see her happy

• Heart
Reactions: 7