@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call centre?? I thought she was a service advisor at a car dealership that’s what she did I’m sure before she announced so proudly that she was able to quit her day job. Why all the lies 👀👀
Nahh just the call centre. She went back there after her first maternity and quit soon after. She was too good for it!

What annoys me is how she makes out she’s a breastfeeding god when she didn’t even try with her previous two kids, now all she posts is the baby.
You wouldnt even know she had other kids anymore or a partner. Its all about her and her boobs and the baby!

Reactions: 1
Her latest post about indie going to hospital.
My last straw.
I have a daughter a little bit older than Indie and over my dead body would I not be with her, especially if she ‘deteriorates’ quickly.

Express or give the baby a bottle and be with your daughter

Reactions: 2
My last straw.
I have a daughter a little bit older than Indie and over my dead body would I not be with her, especially if she ‘deteriorates’ quickly.

or better yet take the baby with you. They wouldn’t ever refuse a breastfed baby

My last straw.

Totally agree! Ive never let my partner take my kids to hospital ive always gone no matter what. Im pretty sure joe took her last time she got ill too.. when they have to ring a ambulance pretty sure she stayed at home!

Reactions: 3
Did she even acknowledge indies birthday? I was just scrolling her Instagram and saw it was august 9th

Reactions: 2
She’s not a size 10. She’s a 14 at least. There’s nothing wrong with that at all I think she’s got a good figure after 3 kids but why lie?

I was just popping on to see if anyone actually believes she’s a size 10 😂😂 how damaging for people that she’s claiming this, when it’s clearly not true!

I wish she would get her tits off my instagram ffs. Dunno why im still following. Probably for those buttery legging posts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very cringe that she’s posted under Scarlett’s grid post (Scarlett’s World I think she’s called) “so gutted I couldn’t be there” for the Look Fantastic Christmas Launch. Just to let everyone know that she was asked - not sure why Sofy, your last grid post has 369 likes 😂 Girl’s engagement has dropped faster than her tits!

Very cringe that she’s posted under Scarlett’s grid post (Scarlett’s World I think she’s called) “so gutted I couldn’t be there” for the Look Fantastic Christmas Launch. Just to let everyone know that she was asked - not sure why Sofy, your last grid post has 369 likes 😂 Girl’s engagement has dropped faster than her tits!
No reason why she couldn't be there... she weren't doing anything