Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ddug is a real pal she will surely tell her how much of an idiot she’s looked
Aye but is she looking like an idiot cos she behaved like your cackling great auntie Joyce being a fan girl, or cos ddug gave her a flip flop lip flip?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thar lip flip has actually paralysed her upper lip and made it look flat...imagine your “pal” botching you like that 🥱..aww D-Dug give it up with the aesthetics ya wee butcher 😂😂

Aye but is she looking like an idiot cos she behaved like your cackling great auntie Joyce being a fan girl, or cos ddug gave her a flip flop lip flip?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys you crack me up...as someone said earlier...that is by far THE BEST CONTENT in a while😂😂😂 Also...was I the only one mortified that she wore her TEAL Mumsy shirt for today's lunch? The one she sleeps in and walks about...only after a close up I realised it was a TEAL blazer....POTATO Potaaaatooo and all that🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw ddugs mum recently, I think Fat Ange has been practicing on her because she has a face like an overstretched balloon now. Such a shame, a beautiful woman who just can't accept ageing. No amount of Botox from Ange is going to stop wee Jimbo acting like the town shagger Maggie! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what do we think guys, did Aimee pull herself out of bed this morning for the school run? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They two have supported you so much over the last few years and love you the way you love them that they took the time to travel up for your 30th Aimee 🙄 Kyle's ears must be painted on he must just smile and nod there's no way you could listen to that moan and child like behaviour seriously. Wonder if they've all realised how much of a pain in the arse she is when she's been away all weekend

Nae chance!!!! If she has she would have been on stories already...but she is no doubt reading as we speak and will probably come and lie that she did🤯
You called it!

She always has the day befores make up on!

And no way would I be letting someone skip in at a security queue because they haven’t planned their journey well enough to make it to the airport on time.

Best weekend ever though - she really needed it…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so weird… I’m in my 30’s and I am pretty sociable & like meeting new people. However my best weekends are the ones I spend with my kids or else my ACTUAL pals - I love a night out/weekend away with my mates but I can’t think of much worse at this age than hanging about with a bunch of absolute randoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s so weird… I’m in my 30’s and I am pretty sociable & like meeting new people. However my best weekends are the ones I spend with my kids or else my ACTUAL pals - I love a night out/weekend away with my mates but I can’t think of much worse at this age than hanging about with a bunch of absolute randoms.
And tae actually stay wae folk you’ve never met for 3 nights. If ah actually decided that this was worth the effort tae go (it wasn’t) then ah’d at least check intae a hotel and get some peace and no burden strangers.

And tae actually stay wae folk you’ve never met for 3 nights. If ah actually decided that this was worth the effort tae go (it wasn’t) then ah’d at least check intae a hotel and get some peace and no burden strangers.
I guess they aren’t strangers tho, they are get really really good friends who have supported her so much over the years!!
I mean we can’t expect much more from the girl who had a best friend in America who she had never met before 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See Gemma is coming on exclaiming about the amazing weekend she's had with Aimee staying over and all the support etc 🙄🤣 not

• Haha
What bleeping grown woman has plans to go to costa drive the, get a drink and a roll and talk nonsense into their phone 🤦🏼‍♀️. She is actually manic on those stories, harping on about how she needed that weekend. Why? She does duck all anyway. 3 kids to get home for, duck up. It was your choice to go away. Don't make out like it was outwith your hands that you didn't go home thr night before and that the kids arent living at their grandparents along with you and your husband. The level of self entitlement.
Why is she tit talking she never wears her make up to bed?!
Are we taking bets on what day she's going to crash after this high?

Reactions: 16
I thought that too, big plans to get a Costa and talk into her phone, how does anyone relate to her it's beyond me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.